• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tens Unit

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have any experience or recommendations for a solid tens unit?

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Had this one for years. Works good.

https://www.amazon.com/HealthmateFo...healthmateforever+tens&qid=1605306364&sr=8-10

617LXXjlUSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

My old lady swears by hers. She uses it all the time. Since she stopped acupuncture this filled the void I guess.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any experience or recommendations for a solid tens unit?

I used mine recently due to a shoulder pinched nerve and outer bi cep tear.
It helped a lot at night before bed.
It illuminated the tingles I had in my left arm that went from thumb up to rear delt.
Only way to get rid of that nerve tingle for sure.

I used it at mode 4
Power 7
1-10 was the amount of power

Last edited:
I love them ive lost 2 so far tho but yes they work wonders mine has settings from 1-10 intensity and different modes like constant,wave,sporadic, etc. Does great for nerve damage

My old lady swears by hers. She uses it all the time. Since she stopped acupuncture this filled the void I guess.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I used mine recently due to a shoulder pinched nerve and outer bi cep tear.
It helped a lot at night before bed.
It illuminated the tingles I had in my left arm that went from thumb up to rear delt.
Only way to get rid of that nerve tingle for sure.

I used it at mode 4
Power 7
1-10 was the amount of power
I love them ive lost 2 so far tho but yes they work wonders mine has settings from 1-10 intensity and different modes like constant,wave,sporadic, etc. Does great for nerve damage
What brand?

I have had this one for 4 years and works great

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O7CM12W

I also got a wireless one from TimTam for free because it came with my massager. It’s not as powerful as the wired one but comes in handy when I just need to hit one spot.

They sell similar wireless ones cheap on Amazon too. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KTCQTF3

Be sure to buy extra pads and some lube too. Using the lube helps the pads stick better and lasts longer for multiple uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d0dbc2f9d0d87007f0da965d69fb13d9.jpg

d01948adf7cbea385a6d18dd8e5329c5.jpg

77c30454b9fff5825bfb3d768f7f97ea.jpg

This is the on me and the wife use. It’s the moo 5000 from medical products online inc. works very well. 2 channel and both channels can be set for different intensities with 5 different modes: sd1-sd2-burst, modulation and normal. I’ve had it for 8+ years still functions great.

79a694cb89ea98a642de3b68031bdbf6.jpg

Depending on what you are looking for, a good cupping kit can be awesome as well. Helps with pain, inflammation and circulation. I use this on my wife more than the tens unit. She has fibromyalgia and scoliosis and had major pain for years. Started incorporating tens unit, cupping and massage and she is doing a lot better. No more headaches except occasionally and all of her ROM has improved greatly.

6fd0addb432ff3eba4b260b71377e8d5.jpg

This helps

You got a whole Damn set up! Lol

I never thought of cupping myself but that's a great idea actually. I've had it done a few times with great success.

You got a whole Damn set up! Lol

I never thought of cupping myself but that's a great idea actually. I've had it done a few times with great success.

I’ve found it a lot more economical to make the purchase and do the work myself. I like to think my wife would rather have a massage from me the some other guy!
Really, I think the time we spend together doing the massage, cupping, tens and scraping (2 days a week) and working out (6 days a week) has brought us a lot closer together. Wouldn’t change a thing. Been with this awesome woman for 29 years.

Back