• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3 people needed (LOCAL SHIPPING) Sust-250 3 x 10mL vials each! FREE FREE FREE - LOCAL!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
P.S.L. is seeking 3 honest & dependable members to use Euro-Pharmacies Sust250 (No reserves) ALL SHIPPING IS LOCAL
(Product is as pictured below)

Do you want to know if www.Puritysourcelabs.ru is SAFE &
SECURE?
Does www.Puritysourcelabs.ru sell authentic products?

Now is your chance to test some PSL products for FREE..

This is a very unique opportunity as the market predicts difficult times ahead, some of these products may be limited or sold out.
If you wish to wait until later to purchase gear, than you're giving up an opportune for FREE that we can NOT promise will be offered again anytime soon, Let alone for FREE.
Now is your chance to try EP sold be PSL..

How do I get my LOCALLY SHIPPED sust250 today?
Easy, just simply post here in this thread or contact myself. ::private messaging::
We request blood work, however that is not mandatory considering current events, shut downs/wait time and exposure.
Blood work would place you into better consideration.

Must be active, Join date over 2 years exceeding 300 post counts
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

A king isn't born, he is made!

Approved source and peer reviewed at link below for product feedback.
www.anabolicsteroidforums.com

👑The "KING's" oil👑
ijEYEen.png

Sustanon 250 - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
"LOCAL SHIPPING"

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Testosterone Blend
Comes In: 10ml vial - 250 mg/ml:
Testosterone Propionate 30mg
Testosterone Phenyl-Propionate 60mg
Testosterone Isocaproate 60mg
Testosterone Decanoate 100mg
Dosage: 250-1000mg/week
Active time: Approx 21 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

:::CLICK THE CROWN BELOW FOR DIRECT MESSAGE TO MYSELF:::
All "shipping" is in your
neighborhood/Local

Purity Source Labs is a proud sponsor of our ASF Fantasy Football League. Shops like them allow members to have some fun during the football season.
Thanks P.S.L. from all of us!

Purity Source Labs is a proud sponsor of our ASF Fantasy Football League. Shops like them allow members to have some fun during the football season.
Thanks P.S.L. from all of us!
Thank YOU brother!

Oh man! 3 vials of the Euro-Pharmacies Sustanon...now that’s a great Christmas Gift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I need to post more. I be so down to try this instead of just using test e for trt.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

I would run bloods , I don’t normally run sust so I don’t have a protocol but however you would like me to run and pin say 750 a week would work for me .

My state is and has been open for a while without restrictions so bloods are not a problem

Lets go boys and girls!! Jump on this amazing opportunity to run some High quality sust!!!

IML Gear Cream!
This Sust is smooth as silk and shines like diamonds
Look at these beauties!! What is everyone waiting for!!
6nBp6av.png

Last edited:
I would love to try if you guys need someone still. I dunno about bloods in my state though. We are on the verge of shutdown again
Thanks for the opportunity for whoever's gets it

I would love to try if you guys need someone still. I dunno about bloods in my state though. We are on the verge of shutdown again
Shit that sucks and looks like there will soon be multiple states shutting down soon but would dr offices and medical not be considered essential where you are or is it only emergency services .

Shit that sucks and looks like there will soon be multiple states shutting down soon but would dr offices and medical not be considered essential where you are or is it only emergency services .
This, that's why I mentioned it in my first post that I predict it may be an issue for some. Yet, readers like to see bloods vs. Feels.. Now if we get 1-2 bloods with one "feels" that can be considered by the readers as a thumbs up and legit feedback.
Bloods validate the substance at question at the same time "feels" are nothing but a perception or sense that holds no real weight, this is where active members come into play per the requirements. Credibility or "trust" to some degree, bring their word for whatever its worth.

Let me read the pages here, along with PM's and I will get back to everyone in about an hour or less.:winkfinger:

You have to take a covid test before the doc will see you. It makes sense but it also makes for a hard time to get in the office and do anything. Hopefully you guys find what you're looking for

I know I can't get bloods done, but I'd throw my name in the hat.

If I wasn't getting ready to Log the Cut Mix I would definitely jump on this. I run Sust for TRT and it is so much better than TestC. I feel leaner, stronger, fuller, stronger and overall so much better feeling on 250mg per week than I am on Test C.

I will testify with my highest and best recommendation for PSL EP sustanon! I love this stuff, even my dog gets a tiny bit every week, yup thats right, I trust EP sustanon so much my pooch gets it too:twothumbs:

Get Shredded!
Let's get this wrapped up today.. I'll be contact the members via email and asking them here to check their inbox..
I am in. I can pull bloods, but T/A is about a month on it from my lab. Total time would be around 9 weeks for bloods to peak and theb blood work to come back.

If you're OK with that, let me know.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

You have to take a covid test before the doc will see you. It makes sense but it also makes for a hard time to get in the office and do anything. Hopefully you guys find what you're looking for
I didn't have to last time I went during this pandemic

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

I will testify with my highest and best recommendation for PSL EP sustanon! I love this stuff, even my dog gets a tiny bit every week, yup thats right, I trust EP sustanon so much my pooch gets it too:twothumbs:
Lol seriously? What kind of pooch are we talking about .

Ok guys the time has come to announce who will be selected!! Vision gave me the go ahead to choose the lucky loggers for this awesome opportunity!!! I’m pretty excited to get this gear in the hands of...........

Dustined83
Gains2nv
Oldman85

Congrats guys! I’m excited to see the logs and the progress that will be made with it. If there’s a way to pull bloods that would always be greatly appreciated gentleman!

You’ll all receive a pm with instructions, and again congrats guys!

Holy Smokes!! Thanks A.Font and PSL. I’m excited to get this shoe on the road.

I back zazz 4 sure- Solid in testing and will tell it like it is- I dont know what protocol is used for sust bloods either but probably depends on if you pin 2X or 3X a week- I would say best bet is 48 hours post pin after the 3rd or 4th week.
My state is and has been open for a while without restrictions so bloods are not a problem

- - - Updated - - -

Shit, I didnt realize you guys already picked- I still think you should consider adding FZazz

So . . . your dog is jacked and humps your leg a lot?

So . . . your dog is jacked and humps your leg a lot?

It's actually pretty cool story how he got her on it.. But that's for him to share.

- - - Updated - - -

I back zazz 4 sure- Solid in testing and will tell it like it is- I dont know what protocol is used for sust bloods either but probably depends on if you pin 2X or 3X a week- I would say best bet is 48 hours post pin after the 3rd or 4th week.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit, I didnt realize you guys already picked- I still think you should consider adding FZazz

We will definitely be hosting more products for bloods soon.

PM’s have been sent out guys just get back to me so I can get this into your hands and we can all get this going! Congrats again!

Back