Modafinil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Modafinil

  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    12

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    20100

    Modafinil

    Tried all the research places I know of. Does anyone have this in stock?

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    133

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    260100

    You can always get a script. I think it's against the rules to post outside sources. Otherwise I would.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    www.DrugsGear.com
    BOARD REP

    adhome01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,819
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    299
    Thanked in
    236 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Drugs Gear sells the tabs. Not sure of where to get raw powder. Get your post count up to 10 so people can PM you.

    https://drugsgear.com/modafinil-prov...-200mg-per-tab


    DrugsGear.Com
    Contact me for deep discounts!
    Fast, Domestic, Pharm Products
    No minimum

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    133

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    260100

    Get your post count up. Pm me and cheap reliable source

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    133

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    260100

    10 tabs for that?! Holy hell dg...f that

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Member

    anabolichow2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    90

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points
    390100

    What do you use it for? I've tried it once and I was awake for ever lol
    Instagram:

    Anabolichow2
    TrenHRD

    Youtube:

    Anabolic How 2

  7. #7
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    12

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    20100

    I haven't actually used it at all. Thought it might help with job changes and longer days.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also can't believe I've been on here since 2016 and don't have 10 posts yet..

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Billy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    106

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    177
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    280100

    I love them but need a new supply too and not fifty for ten that's too much last I think I paid that for a hundo count my wife been all up in my cabinet or I'd be good for a long time still lol

    Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Member

    anabolichow2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    90

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points
    390100

    It really helps me focus, I use it for writing papers for school.
    Instagram:

    Anabolichow2
    TrenHRD

    Youtube:

    Anabolic How 2

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    off the grid
    Posts
    114

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points
    480100

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolichow2 View Post
    It really helps me focus, I use it for writing papers for school.
    Is it similar to like an Adderall feeling then?

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Billy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    106

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    177
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    280100

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo4420 View Post
    Is it similar to like an Adderall feeling then?
    It's different but it does give you energy just not as strong so kinda the same but not the same if that helps at all

    Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,746

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,633
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,381
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Newaza View Post
    I haven't actually used it at all. Thought it might help with job changes and longer days.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also can't believe I've been on here since 2016 and don't have 10 posts yet..
    It does lol

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,746

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,633
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,381
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo4420 View Post
    Is it similar to like an Adderall feeling then?
    For me it's a cleaner focus then Adderall. More like pure dextroamphetamine feels, but without the high*

    *When you take too much
    Last edited by GarlicChicken; 11-18-2020 at 12:53 PM.

  14. #14
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5,569

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,876
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,813
    Thanked in
    2,282 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo4420 View Post
    Is it similar to like an Adderall feeling then?
    For me its not even comparable to Adderall.

    I have a script for Moda. I feel tired alot...age, stress, kids, and Moda just makes me feel normal, like awake and like Im not tired. But when it wears off, I certainly crash and feel like I normally do. I think alot of it is bad sleep on my end, and alternating high BP (even though I treat it) and again stress. So Moda just makes me feel normal and I can work and get everything I need to clear minded.

    Adderall (unless its CR) gives me a high. Euphoria. Makes me super thirsty and makes me motivated like crazy, hyper, and dehydrated. When it wears off i feel depressed. So for me Adderall has a much higher effect on brain chemicals. Therefore I refuse to use it. Recall it's an amphetamine derivative.

    I actually have a nootropic and kratom combo I take that has a very very similar feel to Moda, cheaper and just as effective. I use that very often.

    I wont mix preworkouts while using these products though. Thats one thing.

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Billy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    106

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    177
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    280100

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    For me its not even comparable to Adderall.

    I have a script for Moda. I feel tired alot...age, stress, kids, and Moda just makes me feel normal, like awake and like Im not tired. But when it wears off, I certainly crash and feel like I normally do. I think alot of it is bad sleep on my end, and alternating high BP (even though I treat it) and again stress. So Moda just makes me feel normal and I can work and get everything I need to clear minded.

    Adderall (unless its CR) gives me a high. Euphoria. Makes me super thirsty and makes me motivated like crazy, hyper, and dehydrated. When it wears off i feel depressed. So for me Adderall has a much higher effect on brain chemicals. Therefore I refuse to use it. Recall it's an amphetamine derivative.

    I actually have a nootropic and kratom combo I take that has a very very similar feel to Moda, cheaper and just as effective. I use that very often.

    I wont mix preworkouts while using these products though. Thats one thing.
    Your correct adderal is a amphetamine and lasts much longer for me and really is probably much more dangerous in the long run then moda

    Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Modafinil
    By Oldred91 in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-11-2020, 08:28 PM
  2. Modafinil and Modafinil Explored
    By The Admin in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2020, 07:03 PM
  3. Modafinil
    By Justatrucker in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2019, 07:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums