• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Modafinil

It won't take long lol

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Well, so far I’m disappointed... I’m usually taking Adderall and wanted a break so I wanted to use Moda instead but today I have been sleepy the whole day, idk, maybe it gets better..?

Well, so far I’m disappointed... I’m usually taking Adderall and wanted a break so I wanted to use Moda instead but today I have been sleepy the whole day, idk, maybe it gets better..?
It's not adderall or amphetamine anyone taking adderall will be disappointed for sure and even if you don't they don't do much if you take them regularly I take them once or twice a week and there good for me but definitely not like adde

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

So I got a script for Moda and just took a 200mg pill, not sure what to expect or how long it’ll take to kick in but I’m at the gym now and hoping for a killer workout, wish me luck!
200mg? I cut them in four. They are so strong. I hated Adderall and Ritalin, this was so much cleaner. Addies are nothing compared to modafinil. Even at highest doses.

But hey, maybe it's just me.

I love modafinil. I take it upon waking next to my bed. I'm ready to go all day.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Well yeah if you're used to adderall then modafinil is gonna be a let down. That's like going from regular coffee to decaf.

Well yeah if you're used to adderall then modafinil is gonna be a let down. That's like going from regular coffee to decaf.
I think it depends on the person. I personally liked modafinil better than Adderall, it's a cleaner energy and focus. I actually just got my Adderall script switched to pure dextroamphetamine IR. I used to get those and they were awesome. No headache like Adderall, much smoother, didn't make me feel like shit.

I think it depends on the person. I personally liked modafinil better than Adderall, it's a cleaner energy and focus. I actually just got my Adderall script switched to pure dextroamphetamine IR. I used to get those and they were awesome. No headache like Adderall, much smoother, didn't make me feel like shit.
I've never been big on stims. Addies were just rough. Big ups big downs. I shook like crazy.

Modafinil was clean smooth, overall energy. No rushing thoughts. No shakes

Crazy the stuff is used in... Rogaine? Some sort of hair growth.

Only a bonus.

lol, yes, that’s how today’s experience have felt like.

I've never been big on stims. Addies were just rough. Big ups big downs. I shook like crazy.

Modafinil was clean smooth, overall energy. No rushing thoughts. No shakes

Crazy the stuff is used in... Rogaine? Some sort of hair growth.

Only a bonus.

The rush is what I like with Adderall, I never got any headaches or shakes and really do like Adderall, but, I been taking it for long time so I should take break, Moda have to do for a few weeks at least... 😬

The rush is what I like with Adderall, I never got any headaches or shakes and really do like Adderall, but, I been taking it for long time so I should take break, Moda have to do for a few weeks at least...
You don't want to be popping those like I did in college. To each his own. I hope you find more from modafinil.

3 days on Moda now and haven’t felt much at all, been sleepy most of the time if being honest, except when I actually am going to sleep?! Last 2 nights been hard to sleep, even though I been tired the whole day, wtf?! I’ll give the rest of the week, if it doesn’t get better I have to call my Dr to change back to Adderall, the lethargy have been rough the last couple of days...

Get Shredded!
Currently on a script for addy, was planning on bulking but addy has made it impossible. Shooting for as much calories as possible. For me, I have to take addy every day because when I first took them I could not put anything in my mouth without feeling like i was going to throw up. Finally was able to eat after the second day. Just ordered some moda and hoping to hop off addy for 2 weeks or so and just give me brain and body time to recoup itself. Check out modafinil.com, lots of good information on the drug and has sources posted that I ordered from.

Always consult your physician. Good luck. Adderall; depending on how long you have taken could be rough stopping. I definitely wouldnt Chance any odd mental behavior or possible mental/physical depression . I always remember that my most important asset is the brain and mental health. . Modafinil is used for adhd, definitely different action. Physican May taper you down.

Max

I can take 200mg of modafinil and take a nap a couple hours later.. I think I have built up a tolerance. 200mg doesn't do a lot for me anymore. But, if I take 300mg, or 200mg and then another 100mg a few hours later.. I feel like I will die if I sit down.

I can take 200mg of modafinil and take a nap a couple hours later.. I think I have built up a tolerance. 200mg doesn't do a lot for me anymore. But, if I take 300mg, or 200mg and then another 100mg a few hours later.. I feel like I will die if I sit down.

I tried to take 100mg every other hour today for a combined 400mg total and I been dead tired the whole day, I give up on Moda, today was the last day for me.

Where did you get your moda from brother, there might be a possibility that it's bunk. Are you on any SSRI's? From my experience SSRI's dull any type of stimulate that I ingest, especially adderall. Once I got off SSRI's my adderall kicked in like it was supposed to.

Where did you get your moda from brother, there might be a possibility that it's bunk. Are you on any SSRI's? From my experience SSRI's dull any type of stimulate that I ingest, especially adderall. Once I got off SSRI's my adderall kicked in like it was supposed to.

I have a script so I hope it’s not bunk since it’s from CVS. No, I’m not taking any SSRI’s, idk, I’ve been taking the Adderall for a long time so that might be a reason the Moda is not working, I thought it could be good with a break from the Adderall and do the Moda instead for awhile but it’s not working out for me at all.

I have narcolepsy so a script for Provigil aka moda . Doc has me take 200mg in morning and 100mg at lunch and it works great like you said STTM. Not sure why waiting a few hrs is better than all at once but it is!

- - - Updated - - -

I have narcolepsy so a script for Provigil aka moda . Doc has me take 200mg in morning and 100mg at lunch and it works great like you said STTM. Not sure why waiting a few hrs is better than all at once but it is!

Back