• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The hunt is on

Goldchester

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On another national lockdown for 4 weeks so I'm on the search for quality DNP, along with ephedrine this has become as rare as unicorn shit, for me anyway.

I've ran DNP years ago with great results even though it was gruelling running it whilst at work, I would quite enjoy being able to sit in my underwear at home whilst on it this time around.

Look forward to hearing from someone in the know

On another national lockdown for 4 weeks so I'm on the search for quality DNP, along with ephedrine this has become as rare as unicorn shit, for me anyway.

I've ran DNP years ago with great results even though it was gruelling running it whilst at work, I would quite enjoy being able to sit in my underwear at home whilst on it this time around.

Look forward to hearing from someone in the know
For E, have you tried primatene its otc. Yes regulated per mgs purchased per month but someone can buy a box for you as well. Yes you provide your license each time you purchase. Target sells smaller boxes and usually Walgreens sells the bigger boxes like $12 or something.

Dnp never used nor prob will, can't help there.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Yh I've seen there are quantities available in OTC nasal decongestants but over here in the UK it's pseudoephedrine rather than the hydrochloride variant. I blame breaking bad for getting it banned worldwide 😭🤣

Dnp isn't for everyone, I understand the risk with it even at 400mg it can be fatal but on the same hand so is vodka if I was to drink 3L in an hour rather than 2-3 shots 🤷🏽*♂️

I get it, didn't realize you were in UK. What are your stats? You have low post count reaching for sources and noticed you on another forum doing the same. What methods of weight loss what you tried? What's your calorie intake look like?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Yh I can see how that could look quite suspect now.

6ft/198lbs/34inch waist/14%bf

I've calculated my maintenance at 2200 Cal's, dropped this by 500 and added LISS cardio every morning.

I was going to go the trusted route of Lyle McDonalds PSMF but during a winter lockdown mentally that may just be too much to handle. I've done it every summer before 4-5 weeks before a holiday for the last 4-5 years with amazing results, but it isnt the most fun thing to do.

Back