• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The higher the dosages of anabolics the biggest you get?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
People try to tell always that food is the most important part to grow to another level, but lets be clear if i use 4gr week gear and eat 5000 calories the top pro that uses 12gr week should be eating 15000 calories to keep growing???????? But what i see is top pros using over 10gr gear week and eating less or the same as me . I eat 400gr rice per meal and most of them dont go over 300gr ( Regan Grimes, Brandon Curry, Phil Heath ) .

So the secret of being big is not food but super high quality gear at super high dosages

I see your point, but food is definitely the limiting factor. It is the raw material that muscles are made out of. Its like building a mansion, you can buy a 10 acre lot, hire the best contractor and a team of 20 carpenters and 50 laborers and rent 10 back hoes and whatever other heavy machinery you want, but if you only buy enough wood and brick for a 2000 sq foot house, no mansion is getting built.

Yes but why they use so much gear and less food than me ??? I think food must just be enough to grow not like they said on videos eating alot and junk food to get bigger . I work withy Flex Wheeler and Lee Priest on expos and they never eat just breakfast , lunch and dinner and i have been with them all day . And i ask Lee and he smiles .

Makes sense. Let's say you take 2 clones of the exact same person. Both eating the exact same thing everyday, except 1 is taking twice the amount of gear as the other....who's going to get bigger? Obviously the guy taking more gear.

We all know food is what makes you grow and without it you wont. But with that being equal its pretty simple math to figure out the guy on more gear will grow more.

We can see that in medicinal view . Anadrol is used in medicine to treat anemia and when the pacient begin using it they gain alot of weight even eating the same food . We have medical tests with people using steroids as medical instructions and is muscle mass improves alot even without training .

No.

Its genetics.. then food.. then training.. then recovery.. then gear.

So, if you take 2 clones like I said in my post, exact same genetics etc. Both eating the exact same foods, training the same, sleeping the same, everything identical, but 1 is taking twice the amount of gear as the other. You think they will both grow the same?

It is a mystery for each individual: some compounds hit certain people with unbelievable growth; (being top quality, too). One guy will seem like he responds 10x better than his training partner . All know the high test/gh/long and slow slin cause some to grow crazy, other puff up like a balloon and look shitty .

Experience and a good coach at the right age and a few years ; bam! The guy looks like a top amateur. Having a multi million dollar company in the supplement industry definitely changed some guys from reg muscular to developed monsters . Looking up pics of some of these guys at 18-20, you can see where they had potential ; then you see em at a show retired and they look regular Dude at the gym

Max

The biggest and strongest I ever was, the most gear I was ever on and the most food I had ever eaten in my life

No secret there is a correlation.

Its pretty common sense. However if I reduced my gear intake and then jacked up my food intake even more, could I have seen the same result?

I would say its def possible.

But listen, when you are eating 7k calories a day, somewhat clean you don't wanna eat more. I dont care what anyone says.

As a competitor the hardest thing for me was not lifting weights, I loved that part. Not picking up cars and flipping them in Strongman. Loved it. Not shooting a shot 2-3 times per day of hgh, sust, popping orals. Loved it

It was the eating. Hated it. Hated it so much and still do. I do alot of liquid nutrition with whole foods mixed in

I do believe you can do a moderate amount of gear and a massive amount of food and you would defeat a massive amount of gear and a moderate amount of food.

Does this make sense?

I think Monstros point is that when adequate calories are in place, say 4-5k cals, drugs seem to be the limiting factor. Using more gear allows you to maximize the use of those calories for building muscle and this effect seems to increase as the dosage increases.

IML Gear Cream!
all I can say is I pretty much eat the same ALL the time. same foods, same amount. But the more QUALITY gear I do- the bigger I get relatively speaking. I'm sure that if I doubled my caloric intake I would get alot bigger, stronger than I do on my normal diet- so take from that what you will. I guess what I'm saying is I think the secret to being big is super high quality gear@ large(but safe) doses AND super high quality food@ large amounts OR somewhere in the middle if you just want to be bigger, stronger than the average asshole @ the gym. (of course-all of this depends on genetics, age,training regiment, etc.) personally- I know I will never be like I was in my 20s or 30s, or shit 40s for that matter- and i'm not trying to be Arnold (in his younger days-lol)-so I prefer to do, safe amts. of less harsh juice so I will live to see my little girl grow up- however, if I was young,I wouldn't be half as cautious- and I wasn't-lol

Dear Argon you are right . When you achieve 7k calories on clean food is impossible to eat more , so the only anabolic way to keep growing is increase anabolics , and thats why we see top level pros eating same or less as me and growing more and more . Because training is catabolic , so just sleep , food and gear are the anabolics .
If i use 10ius slin before each meal of 400gr rice , why you see bigger guys / top level using 20ius per meal and eating less than me ?

Yes but why they use so much gear and less food than me ??? I think food must just be enough to grow not like they said on videos eating alot and junk food to get bigger . I work withy Flex Wheeler and Lee Priest on expos and they never eat just breakfast , lunch and dinner and i have been with them all day . And i ask Lee and he smiles .
Now that's funny. Lee Priest strikes me as one slippery dude when it comes to the truth.

Dear Argon you are right . When you achieve 7k calories on clean food is impossible to eat more , so the only anabolic way to keep growing is increase anabolics , and thats why we see top level pros eating same or less as me and growing more and more . Because training is catabolic , so just sleep , food and gear are the anabolics .
If i use 10ius slin before each meal of 400gr rice , why you see bigger guys / top level using 20ius per meal and eating less than me ?

And the guys who eat over 7k are fat. Like the strongmen guys who eat 10k.

Now that's funny. Lee Priest strikes me as one slippery dude when it comes to the truth.

I agree. He says that when he was competing he would only eat 2-3 meals a day in off-season. He tells people he only used a little Deca and Dbol... that's a laugh! He probably took more stuff than anyone, in order to be competitive against bigger, taller competitors.

Lee spoke in interviews many years ago about how he loved eating buckets of fried chicken ... there's plenty of off-season pics of him as well and he looks horrible. We all know that fewer big meals slows metabolism, so perhaps he used this approach to put on size?

You only see what they are doing now , you dont know how they started.

They have worked theyr way up there , but go for it and let us know how it works for ya

Lee priest is a lier like most of the bodybuilders , they have sponsorships from supplements company and the cand talk about the real stuff . The bigger the athlete are the more anabolics he needs to keep size because this size you earn is not yours (is not natural) . The idea here is to show all of you that pro athletes are other level , they do this as job to earn money not because they like to be that huge ( is not comfortable be over 250lb ) , and they have special genetics and all they take are sponsored ( if not nobody cant affort all this huge cycles , even a rich person ) . Lets play safe and be healthier

I think everybody is right on this thread to a degree.

My take is this. Food and training are the fundamental building blocks of having a great body. That we all agree on. Gear certainly enhances that no doubt. However, I think that after injecting a lot of calories (4000-5000 depending on the person of course) there is a plateau were food can no longer help you add more lean muscle (to increased calorie ratio) and at this point it is where gear takes you to the next levels. Without the first 2000-5000 calories being there and on point, it isn’t going to happen, but after that you have to increase gear a whole lot more compared to the foods to see the results. Most people never see this level, but some of you reading it may.

The amount of food that continues to push your lean muscle gains even w/out gear will depend on genetics but Monstos original point is correct in my opinion. When you hit that food ceiling, gear makes the difference between the pros.

Devils advocate:

Given that a sufficient caloric surplus is in place, is it the gear dosage that makes the difference in muscle mass, or the insulin/GH dose? I don't see a lot of freaks who dont have GH and insulin in the mix. Maybe they're out there, but they're a tiny percentage. I think all the gear in the world will only get most of us so far.

Get Shredded!
Devils advocate:

Given that a sufficient caloric surplus is in place, is it the gear dosage that makes the difference in muscle mass, or the insulin/GH dose? I don't see a lot of freaks who dont have GH and insulin in the mix. Maybe they're out there, but they're a tiny percentage. I think all the gear in the world will only get most of us so far.

Definitely, GH and insulin are essential. By not using them, an elite bodybuilder is probably leaving 20-30lbs of muscle on the table. Any one of us could become much bigger if we were to start a dedicated GH and slin routine. Not to say we'd be pros or even nat'l level, etc but definitely a much bigger guy capable of carrying more size than without it.

Lee spoke in interviews many years ago about how he loved eating buckets of fried chicken ... there's plenty of off-season pics of him as well and he looks horrible. We all know that fewer big meals slows metabolism, so perhaps he used this approach to put on size?

I'm sure he still ate a good amount of calories, esp fat cals, which allow him to get fat but it was definitely far from optimal way to eat to gain, which is probably why he was only around 200lbs on stage.

LMAO! You obviously dont know what your talking about. Tell that to Micheal Phelps, who was eating 12000 calories per day, when he won 8 gold medals. LOL

Yeah but he burned a ridiculous amount of calories training 3x per day, constant swimming cardio. I think he only weighed around 220-230 at like 6' 5".

You're comparing apples to oranges.

Strongman Hafthor Bjornensson (sp) eats around 8-10k cals and weighed 450 at his peak with alot of bodyfat.

Last edited:
Genetics drives results, not drugs.

Drugs are a far distant third or fourth place in priority when it comes to results.

Anybody thinks otherwise is flat-out misinformed or delusional.

Yeah but he burned a ridiculous amount of calories training 3x per day, constant swimming cardio. I think he only weighed around 220-230 at like 6' 5".

You're comparing apples to oranges.

Strongman Hafthor Bjornensson (sp) eats around 8-10k cals and weighed 450 at his peak with alot of bodyfat.

Go re read your post, you said guys that eat over 7K are fat, I proved you wrong. I might as well prove you wrong again.
Joey Chestnut and Takeru Kobayashi and Matt Stonie worlds best competitive eaters eat well over 10K calories. Joey ate 74 hotdogs, 22000+ calories. He isn't really fat or obese. He weighs 230 and stands at 6'1". If you want to consider eating a sport as well like these guys do.

Takeru Kobayashi has abs eating 6K calories...lol

https://www.joe.co.uk/fitness-healt...six-pack-eating-6000-calories-in-one-go-77322

weird concept.
First I agree with your first response. Now this awesome sarcasm. Nice!

I logged back on to respond to this thread specifically.

MONSTRO seems to be the new hero here. I like he is contributing so much and a lot of it helpful information, but I hope members are reading between the lines on his post, or at least adding them up and deciding what is good and what isn’t.

Perhaps top level bidybuilders are using these crazy number and dosages but many think the bodybuilders today, while definitely bigger across the board, don’t have the refined physiques of the 80s and 90s. The info MONSTRO is getting from these guys may bet correct but I know for a fact what some Olympians were using in 1989. How do I know this? Because before these guys were celebrities in the instagram and youtube age, they were broke fuckers who slept at my friends houses in San Diego because they didn’t have enough money for hotals. I got them into my local gyms for free as guests and even gave one guy gas money so he could get back to LA.
We talked openly about steroids because they weren’t really controlled at the time. They told me of a couple of guys who used crazy amounts (for the time) and it was the subject of amazement and laughter.

The guys I knew used around a gram of test...maybe, 2 amps of parabolan (maybe 3) and never went over 150mg of anadrol or 75mg of dbol.
Pre-contest that array switched to winstrol, anavar and two weeks of 20mg halotestin. The only anti-estrogen they used was 10mg of nolvadex.

I could list names of these guys but it would serve no purpose and I would sound like every other name dropper.

Seeing this ridiculously high dosing being promulgated here is exactly why I won’t contribute anymore.
Methinks the rational guys on the forum just skip over this shit these days.

To be better we nned to learn from the ones , so why not learn about top athletes ( knowlage is power and im here to help and learn ). We all know nobody tells the truth , always my friend are using alot gear, never me . Almost all of us cant even think about using high dosages because is alot of money and the top athletes that uses have huge sponsors. Lets play safe

First I agree with your first response. Now this awesome sarcasm. Nice!

I logged back on to respond to this thread specifically.

MONSTRO seems to be the new hero here. I like he is contributing so much and a lot of it helpful information, but I hope members are reading between the lines on his post, or at least adding them up and deciding what is good and what isn’t.

Perhaps top level bidybuilders are using these crazy number and dosages but many think the bodybuilders today, while definitely bigger across the board, don’t have the refined physiques of the 80s and 90s. The info MONSTRO is getting from these guys may bet correct but I know for a fact what some Olympians were using in 1989. How do I know this? Because before these guys were celebrities in the instagram and youtube age, they were broke fuckers who slept at my friends houses in San Diego because they didn’t have enough money for hotals. I got them into my local gyms for free as guests and even gave one guy gas money so he could get back to LA.
We talked openly about steroids because they weren’t really controlled at the time. They told me of a couple of guys who used crazy amounts (for the time) and it was the subject of amazement and laughter.

The guys I knew used around a gram of test...maybe, 2 amps of parabolan (maybe 3) and never went over 150mg of anadrol or 75mg of dbol.
Pre-contest that array switched to winstrol, anavar and two weeks of 20mg halotestin. The only anti-estrogen they used was 10mg of nolvadex.

I could list names of these guys but it would serve no purpose and I would sound like every other name dropper.

Seeing this ridiculously high dosing being promulgated here is exactly why I won’t contribute anymore.
Methinks the rational guys on the forum just skip over this shit these days.

I appreciate your response and the narrative is very similar to a coach I worked with.

This is also the reason why I left this forum for a year or so.

Sad state of affairs. Used to be genetics, hard work and routine.

Now it's drugs, drugs, drugs.

Lame

Last edited:
Back