Pharmacom Store

The higher the dosages of anabolics the biggest you get?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points

The higher the dosages of anabolics the biggest you get?

People try to tell always that food is the most important part to grow to another level, but lets be clear if i use 4gr week gear and eat 5000 calories the top pro that uses 12gr week should be eating 15000 calories to keep growing???????? But what i see is top pros using over 10gr gear week and eating less or the same as me . I eat 400gr rice per meal and most of them dont go over 300gr ( Regan Grimes, Brandon Curry, Phil Heath ) .

So the secret of being big is not food but super high quality gear at super high dosages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts
    Rep Points

I see your point, but food is definitely the limiting factor. It is the raw material that muscles are made out of. Its like building a mansion, you can buy a 10 acre lot, hire the best contractor and a team of 20 carpenters and 50 laborers and rent 10 back hoes and whatever other heavy machinery you want, but if you only buy enough wood and brick for a 2000 sq foot house, no mansion is getting built.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes but why they use so much gear and less food than me ??? I think food must just be enough to grow not like they said on videos eating alot and junk food to get bigger . I work withy Flex Wheeler and Lee Priest on expos and they never eat just breakfast , lunch and dinner and i have been with them all day . And i ask Lee and he smiles .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,121 Posts
    Rep Points

Makes sense. Let's say you take 2 clones of the exact same person. Both eating the exact same thing everyday, except 1 is taking twice the amount of gear as the other....who's going to get bigger? Obviously the guy taking more gear.

We all know food is what makes you grow and without it you wont. But with that being equal its pretty simple math to figure out the guy on more gear will grow more.
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points

We can see that in medicinal view . Anadrol is used in medicine to treat anemia and when the pacient begin using it they gain alot of weight even eating the same food . We have medical tests with people using steroids as medical instructions and is muscle mass improves alot even without training .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

No.

Its genetics.. then food.. then training.. then recovery.. then gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,121 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    No.

Its genetics.. then food.. then training.. then recovery.. then gear.
    So, if you take 2 clones like I said in my post, exact same genetics etc. Both eating the exact same foods, training the same, sleeping the same, everything identical, but 1 is taking twice the amount of gear as the other. You think they will both grow the same?
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,018 Posts
    Rep Points

It is a mystery for each individual: some compounds hit certain people with unbelievable growth; (being top quality, too). One guy will seem like he responds 10x better than his training partner . All know the high test/gh/long and slow slin cause some to grow crazy, other puff up like a balloon and look shitty .

Experience and a good coach at the right age and a few years ; bam! The guy looks like a top amateur. Having a multi million dollar company in the supplement industry definitely changed some guys from reg muscular to developed monsters . Looking up pics of some of these guys at 18-20, you can see where they had potential ; then you see em at a show retired and they look regular Dude at the gym

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,282 Posts
    Rep Points

The biggest and strongest I ever was, the most gear I was ever on and the most food I had ever eaten in my life

No secret there is a correlation.

Its pretty common sense. However if I reduced my gear intake and then jacked up my food intake even more, could I have seen the same result?

I would say its def possible.

But listen, when you are eating 7k calories a day, somewhat clean you don't wanna eat more. I dont care what anyone says.

As a competitor the hardest thing for me was not lifting weights, I loved that part. Not picking up cars and flipping them in Strongman. Loved it. Not shooting a shot 2-3 times per day of hgh, sust, popping orals. Loved it

It was the eating. Hated it. Hated it so much and still do. I do alot of liquid nutrition with whole foods mixed in

I do believe you can do a moderate amount of gear and a massive amount of food and you would defeat a massive amount of gear and a moderate amount of food.

Does this make sense?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,003 Posts
    Rep Points

I think Monstros point is that when adequate calories are in place, say 4-5k cals, drugs seem to be the limiting factor. Using more gear allows you to maximize the use of those calories for building muscle and this effect seems to increase as the dosage increases.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    668 Posts
    Rep Points

all I can say is I pretty much eat the same ALL the time. same foods, same amount. But the more QUALITY gear I do- the bigger I get relatively speaking. I'm sure that if I doubled my caloric intake I would get alot bigger, stronger than I do on my normal diet- so take from that what you will. I guess what I'm saying is I think the secret to being big is super high quality gear@ large(but safe) doses AND super high quality food@ large amounts OR somewhere in the middle if you just want to be bigger, stronger than the average asshole @ the gym. (of course-all of this depends on genetics, age,training regiment, etc.) personally- I know I will never be like I was in my 20s or 30s, or shit 40s for that matter- and i'm not trying to be Arnold (in his younger days-lol)-so I prefer to do, safe amts. of less harsh juice so I will live to see my little girl grow up- however, if I was young,I wouldn't be half as cautious- and I wasn't-lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points

Dear Argon you are right . When you achieve 7k calories on clean food is impossible to eat more , so the only anabolic way to keep growing is increase anabolics , and thats why we see top level pros eating same or less as me and growing more and more . Because training is catabolic , so just sleep , food and gear are the anabolics .
    If i use 10ius slin before each meal of 400gr rice , why you see bigger guys / top level using 20ius per meal and eating less than me ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,282 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Yes but why they use so much gear and less food than me ??? I think food must just be enough to grow not like they said on videos eating alot and junk food to get bigger . I work withy Flex Wheeler and Lee Priest on expos and they never eat just breakfast , lunch and dinner and i have been with them all day . And i ask Lee and he smiles .
    Now that's funny. Lee Priest strikes me as one slippery dude when it comes to the truth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,003 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Dear Argon you are right . When you achieve 7k calories on clean food is impossible to eat more , so the only anabolic way to keep growing is increase anabolics , and thats why we see top level pros eating same or less as me and growing more and more . Because training is catabolic , so just sleep , food and gear are the anabolics .
    If i use 10ius slin before each meal of 400gr rice , why you see bigger guys / top level using 20ius per meal and eating less than me ?
    And the guys who eat over 7k are fat. Like the strongmen guys who eat 10k.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,003 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Now that's funny. Lee Priest strikes me as one slippery dude when it comes to the truth.
    I agree. He says that when he was competing he would only eat 2-3 meals a day in off-season. He tells people he only used a little Deca and Dbol... that's a laugh! He probably took more stuff than anyone, in order to be competitive against bigger, taller competitors.