• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Weight loss help please

ddeal1

MasterBlaster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 40 i weigh 213 and my goal weight is 175. I am currently running hgh 2 I.u. at 6 am and then go back to bed for a few hours. My second is 2 I.u. around 7 pm, 2 hours after I eat dinner. I'm also on tren e at 200 mg a wk sustanon 200 mg a wk and masterone e 200 mg a week. Im on a 4 day split at the gym. My absolute biggest enemy or friend depending on how u look at it is my appetite. I stay hungry. I'm considering employing clenbuterol. Is there anything else that may help

Use 50mcg t3 to and if you do cardio fasted in the morining buy cardarine, and use metformin 2gr day with carb meals ( 4x 500mg )

How many meals a day? What is your maintenance cals? And what what’s the goal with the 200 ml doses?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because of my intense hunger I may eat as much as 7 to 8 times a day. I feel like a slave to hunger

Because of my intense hunger I may eat as much as 7 to 8 times a day. I feel like a slave to hunger

Have you tried jello? Like a big bowl of it is only like 80 cals. Helped me tell I got used to eating less.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Use 50mcg t3 to and if you do cardio fasted in the morining buy cardarine, and use metformin 2gr day with carb meals ( 4x 500mg )

And get ready to shit your living brains out from the Met !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metformin kills my hunger and use anadrol on cycle will help to keep full and no hunger

what is in these 7 or 8 meals- the minimal amt. of gear ur doing shouldn't make much diff. on losing or gaining weight. I'm thinking more cardio and a diet change may be the ticket. What u eating bro? I couldn't eat 7 or 8 times a day if I was eating birdseed! Imo, u shouldn't need more than 5 meals IF u are eating the right AMT. of the RIGHT foods. And there are def. things you can take to curb your appetite, if needed.

Unless these meals are itty-bitty, you're overeating. I'd also like a break down on what these 7-8 meals consist of. I weigh 210lbs and can maintain at around 2600 calories

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Have you ever tried intermittent fasting? It worked for me. Granted, I did it when only cruising on test and was looking to slowly shed a couple fat pounds over a couple months. I have never tried intermittent fasting while on multiple compounds, though. But if you are seeking to lose weight, have proper compounds to assist in weight loss, and are working out hard and dieting combined with intermittent fasting, can't see why it wouldn't work for you. Of course assuming staying disciplined.

Intermittent fasting, caloric deficit, hard work and lots of cardio will do it. There's no easy way around it. Lost 100lbs myself that way

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

We all love to eat, so its not easy top do diet and be shreded , thats why most of the people are not ripped . To be one of them you need to focus and sufer to came to elite bodys

We all love to eat, so its not easy top do diet and be shreded , thats why most of the people are not ripped . To be one of them you need to focus and sufer to came to elite bodys
for your body weight maintenance calories = food <

Back