• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🔥 **Methyl Blue** will sell out. Super Nootropic + Stimulant 🔥

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My #1 selling Stimulant based Nootropic...
1f525.png
METHYL BLUE
1f525.png
Is going to sell out. Only 18 exist in the entire US of A.

This acts like an Amphetamine. But it doesn't have alot of caffeine so you don't get that cracked out feeling. 3-4 caps on an empty stomach makes you feel great. 5-6 caps can make you extremely "Euphoric" so be cautious.

These will sell out fast and I can't say if it may be weeks or months, if it comes back at all. Recall Aterall took 3-6months to return. Not a pitch.

Read the reviews below . Buy it now. If you don't know about MA Labs, we used to have a product called VICAINE. And that was the top selling Nootropic of all time.

Think of the old PWO "Craze" when you look at an item like this.

Use coupon code WES15 at checkout for discount

http://stores.gymntonic.com/methyl-blue-by-ma-labs-nootropic-stimulant-new/

[h=3]Product Reviews[/h]
  • [h=4]Methyl Blue
    IcoRating5.gif
    [/h] Posted by CB on 6th Sep 2020
    I was instantly attracted to the new Methyl Blues. I'm a fan of stims and I am extremely sensitive. I started out with 2 caps but had to take a third. The feeling of focus and euphoria was incredible. It helped me perform better at work since I was so focused on the task at hand. The best part was I did not experience the dreaded "crash". I have yet to take these pre workout since gyms just opened around me but I am looking forward to it ! Highly recommend these to anyone looking for an exceptional stimulant!

• [h=4]Ummmm
    IcoRating5.gif
    [/h] Posted by Unknown on 25th Aug 2020
    How is this legal

6 caps w my coffee, an hour later I'm
    Hearing colors

• [h=4]New Customer
    IcoRating5.gif
    [/h] Posted by DreadJoRo025 on 13th Aug 2020
    I am writing (and yes I am a new member of the forum) to attest to the excellence and amazing product that is MA Labs Methyl Blue. I have used numerous stimulants for work and also to get through numerous jobs over the past few years ranging from ECA stack, to favorites such as the old Slim Xtreme which despite its “spiked” nature were the gold standard. Nothing has worked quite as well as the stims of the past until I had the chance to purchase this first-class product. I have previously purchased Atteral and Fluoromodafinil from MA Labs/MA Supplements and enjoyed the Fluoromodafinil but did not respond well to Atteral. Overall MA Supplements has always produced quality products and I decided that Methyl Blue would be perhaps the last chance to find a stim that provided the focus and attention like those of former days.

Overall, this is one of the most innovative and impressive supplements I have ever taken. I can see it being recreational, but I found the focus and positive mood effects make working remotely or on complex tasks a breeze. Tolerance does build up quickly and breaks are needed to sustain the effects. It is hard not to go back into the bottle and use this every day as the effects are that impressive, and allow for a constant, dialed in focus with limited side effects or crashes one would expect from stimulant supplements currently on the market.

Vicaine was seriously legit

Back