• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beard Softener

GarlicChicken

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone found any beard softener that actually works for really thick/wiry beard hair? Over the last year or so mine has gotten to the point where the parts around my chin are the texture of fingernail lol.

I've used Maestro's Bear Butter, Honest Amish balm, and some different conditioners to very little effect. The only thing that's done anything so far has been coconut oil, but it's not even that great.

Anyone found anything that actually works?

Cremo beard softener works for me but I don't like their oil. Viking oil, a little goes a long way

Also don't use a harsh soap everyday

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info asshat. What do your mom and boyfriend use?

PS- Ah geez, apologies- I couldnt help myself- I will be nicer I promise
Cremo beard softener works for me but I don't like their oil. Viking oil, a little goes a long way

Also don't use a harsh soap everyday

Last edited:
Thanks for the info asshat. What do your mom and boyfriend use?

PS- Ah geez, apologies- I couldnt help myself- I will be nicer I promise
Man you're really mad

not mad- who knows, maybe one day we could be friends. I have friends in real life now that in the first few weeks I knew them I was pretty sure I was going to kill them.
Man you're really mad

I use "shea butter".. wore off sometimes use Vaseline for men fast absorbent non-greasy body and face lotion.. soon as I jump out of the shower I'll use the Vaseline body lotion on my face scalp and I cover my beard pretty heavy..

the Shea butter is a good leave-in conditioner when I'm out and about and will be gone for several hours.

I have used both cremo and Shea butter mentioned above with success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VanderHaagen Shave Butter ! Orange , like $6.99

Max

VanderHaagen Shave Butter ! Orange , like $6.99

Max

I just started using this. It works very good and doesn't clog the razor. I give it 2 thumbs up

IML Gear Cream!
I just started using this. It works very good and doesn't clog the razor. I give it 2 thumbs up

Indeed . Price is right , I learned to get out of warm shower , and apply it under the grain circular real good and when finished don’t rub . Just lightly blot your hand towel to keep the moisturizing emollients on your face . Pat ,pat !

Max

Awesome, thanks guys. Guess I'm not the only one with this problem lol. Stuff is getting out of hand and I'm trying to grow it out this year. Problem is it needs to grow out and not back into my face...

For beard conditioning I've used wild willies beard soft on my gotee. It worked well for about 2 weeks then didn't notice much after that.

I’m telling ya bro.... conditioner is where it’s at. Jump outta the shower and rub this shit in deep. Make it reach the skin under your beard.

no problems man! You got this... ASF beard competition.... free gearz? Is that what I hear? Anyone? Lol

Attachments

• 6FD6D435-2A07-4DFB-8028-B7380E7A5BE3.jpeg
    6FD6D435-2A07-4DFB-8028-B7380E7A5BE3.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 2D1BDDBE-C6E4-49F8-B71C-1BC12A95F27A.jpeg
    2D1BDDBE-C6E4-49F8-B71C-1BC12A95F27A.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 22
Damn MILFY- you got the beard growin
I’m telling ya bro.... conditioner is where it’s at. Jump outta the shower and rub this shit in deep. Make it reach the skin under your beard.

no problems man! You got this... ASF beard competition.... free gearz? Is that what I hear? Anyone? Lol

I actually used to use that stuff but it kinda quit working for me. But that was a couple years ago. I wonder if they've changed it...

Mines long enough that the itchy phase is history. But..... the mask thing brings a whole new battle. It sucks and my beard sucks until after a shower and some woodys lol. I look like a homeless guy after wearing a mask all day at work.... kissy faces at hot moms on the drive home just don’t do the same as they used to. Prolly freaked some chics out.

Get Shredded!
Awesome, thanks guys. Guess I'm not the only one with this problem lol. Stuff is getting out of hand and I'm trying to grow it out this year. Problem is it needs to grow out and not back into my face...
Lots of people worry about the hair to much, and forget about the skin, the skin is delicate and sensitive as fuck. I suggest using a non greasy skin lotion, keep the skin from tugging and pulling and inching. When the skin beneath is good, the rest is a walk in the park..You can still use regular soaps, keep the beard clean, but right after the shower while you are drying off, rub that butter or lotion all over your face and beard. your skin will thank you for the rest of the day

Shea butter and coconut oil.

You can actually make your own beard oils with coconut oil as a base.

I've been taking notes from this thread though. I think the mountain man, biker, and the freeway beards are among the coolest in the world.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm gonna need all of you to leave your man cards on the table when you leave.

If you’ve ever had a mustache hair stab you in the nostril.... you’d understand the need to softener the ol beard hairs. Plus, women love a soft beard rubbing against their thighs.

If you’ve ever had a mustache hair stab you in the nostril.... you’d understand the need to softener the ol beard hairs. Plus, women love a soft beard rubbing against their thighs.
Yeah a bunch of mine are like slivers of fingernail. They dig right back into my face and eventually get yanked. It'll be impossible to pull them once it gets longer though

Mine is long enough that it doesn't bother me. I do tend to get a mouthful of hair when eating certain things though. And I decided long ago that I would not feminize myself or my habits to placate a woman.

I say all that with freshly shaved legs though so don't pay me no mind.

Mine is long enough that it doesn't bother me. I do tend to get a mouthful of hair when eating certain things though. And I decided long ago that I would not feminize myself or my habits to placate a woman.

I say all that with freshly shaved legs though so don't pay me no mind.
Keeping your beard from looking like a homeless man is feminine?

Back