Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

Fuck You, Seriously!

Biden COVID Advisers: 4 to 6 week lockdown in US could get COVID under control (this includes GYMS, restaurants and bars, etc...).
    Fuck you right in the ass!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Rep Points

I've received this since the beginning. This covid scare is on the most basic level (though there are some more motives) has been a tactic to keep folks out of church restaurant and gyms for example where they socially interact and gain insight into good and plausible choice of political veiw.
    I dunno my 2Ę

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry edit.
    I've perceived this from the beginning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,844 Posts
    Rep Points

Uh...yeah...even if Biden doesn't get in, look for states to do this. Some already are. Say goodbye to small business. And goodbye to individual liberties.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

Most states already fucking did those though and for much longer. It didn't fucking work because it is too hard to enforce rules and if people want to gather on their own, they will. It is a right anyway. I'm so sick of this Covid shit. And on top of it lets put together another fucking stimulus package that will put us further in debt and ultimately only help a few small businesses while likely more big dogs benefit.
    This is why I hate politics. Doesnt matter which party has majority, the middle class man is fucked and doesn't truly have a voice. Only money talks and gets things done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Uh...yeah...even if Biden doesn't get in, look for states to do this. Some already are. Say goodbye to small business. And goodbye to individual liberties.

Amatuer Gynecologist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Biden COVID Advisers: 4 to 6 week lockdown in US could get COVID under control (this includes GYMS, restaurants and bars, etc...).
    The last two week lock down "two weeks to flatten the curve" lasted 3 months. How long you suppose this one will last?? Fuck Biden.
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts
    Rep Points

Most states already fucking did those though and for much longer. It didn't fucking work because it is too hard to enforce rules and if people want to gather on their own, they will. It is a right anyway. I'm so sick of this Covid shit. And on top of it lets put together another fucking stimulus package that will put us further in debt and ultimately only help a few small businesses while likely more big dogs benefit.
    This is why I hate politics. Doesnt matter which party has majority, the middle class man is fucked and doesn't truly have a voice. Only money talks and gets things done.
    Yet you can't grow a pair and make a decision on which side to support. You ride the fence like a your wife rides your neighbor's fat cock.

Who was trying to keep the country from locking down the whole time?

Don't worry, you can sit all the way down on that fence post. The right isn't nearly as judgmental as the left would have you believe

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

The sick thing is nasty ass fast food is still ok to go eat during all this ??? Everything is flipped . itís fucking weird everything unhealthy itís OK to do, everything healthy is bad to do . I donít understand how people donít see this and realize that itís all bullshit and their whole idea or tactic. Kind kind of hell she will stay sick if theyíre sick if the sick is even real. Ware a mask, keep the germs in the mask .humidity temperature perfect to culture that shit .every time you take it off and put it on throw it in your car and pick it back up going to the store collect germs put it on your face again later touch it put it in your house youíre bringing shit everywhere you go with a damn mask. Itís all backwards as fuck . I can bet the ppl making the backwards rules are kicking back laughing their asses off at how dumb society is to go and regurgitate these dumb ass rules to hep thm keep you sick .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,216 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah lifter.... whatís the deal bro?

You been hanging out with lefties a lil too much. Come back home.... moms waiting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

The problem is most people are afraid to stand up for themselves. Look at the black protest guys , they are unstopable because they out number everyone. What i am saying is, EVERYONE MUST NOT STAY HOME AND CONTINUE WITH THEIR LIVES. THEY CANT ARREST EVERYONE.

You need to spread this message everywhere print it out and put it and tape it on elevators, store fronts on car windows. WE MUST NOT LET THEM GIVE US ANOTHER LOCKDOWN. I just recently got caught up to where i was Strenghth wise PRE corona lockdown. Now these mother fuckers are going to fuck me over half way through cycle when my EQ and Deca is finally kicking in full drive.

DO NOT let them shutdown us down. Speak to your local gym owners to allow the gym to be open. Let them arrest everyone let them attempt to.

this is bullshit and im ready for a civil war.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KD916 View Post
    The sick thing is nasty ass fast food is still ok to go eat during all this ??? Everything is flipped . itís fucking weird everything unhealthy itís OK to do, everything healthy is bad to do . I donít understand how people donít see this and realize that itís all bullshit and their whole idea or tactic. Kind kind of hell she will stay sick if theyíre sick if the sick is even real. Ware a mask, keep the germs in the mask .humidity temperature perfect to culture that shit .every time you take it off and put it on throw it in your car and pick it back up going to the store collect germs put it on your face again later touch it put it in your house youíre bringing shit everywhere you go with a damn mask. Itís all backwards as fuck . I can bet the ppl making the backwards rules are kicking back laughing their asses off at how dumb society is to go and regurgitate these dumb ass rules to hep thm keep you sick .

I applaud and second this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    958 Posts
    Rep Points

What do we do then? Nothing? Let it run through the worlds population unchecked? Infect everyone in existence so we can go to the gym? Granted the wait to curl in the squat rack wonít be as long lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    678 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    What do we do then? Nothing? Let it run through the worlds population unchecked? Infect everyone in existence so we can go to the gym? Granted the wait to curl in the squat rack wonít be as long lol.
    Yes, the only way to stop a virus is herd immunity. Look up the Spanish flue! 1 1/2 year and herd immunity was attained. You canít say this really dangerous virus is going to be stopped by a piece of cloth or not ever going out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    So COVID is actually SARS 2 we already had a outbreak of SARS not to long ago we all ended up with immunity . What do u do during flu season. Some get the flu shot thn end up with the flu . I donít get flu shots and hav not had the flu since probably 8th grade and Iím 35 now . I let my body fight sickness and gain itís own immunity from being out and active . Go roll in dirt stop using hand sanitizer thatís the worst . I learned in medical school that hand sanitizer is actually the worst thing you could do people who use it religiously actually get a lot more sick people who donít.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

Get bent you fucking tard bitch. I think both sides suck. That isn't being on the fence. Now go back to your tea party you fucking soft cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    Yet you can't grow a pair and make a decision on which side to support. You ride the fence like a your wife rides your neighbor's fat cock.

Who was trying to keep the country from locking down the whole time?

Don't worry, you can sit all the way down on that fence post. The right isn't nearly as judgmental as the left would have you believe

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk