Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points

No update

Anyone else having tracking update problems. Shipped last week and still just showing label only created. I know there are voting ballot delays but wondering if mine is an isolated incident.
    ROMANS 1:16 NOT ASHAMED

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,115 Posts
    Rep Points

I think most are having quality issues, more than anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Same here ordered last week.. Friday got a tracking number and it still says pre shippment dosent say its moving at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    Rep Points

Read the last couple pages of the threads at the top of this page; in a nut shell you donít want to be using these guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    310 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pumped_ View Post
    Anyone else having tracking update problems. Shipped last week and still just showing label only created. I know there are voting ballot delays but wondering if mine is an isolated incident.
    I ordered from Dutch a couple years ago. Usually took about a month to get my order. Then once the order arrived, it would be about half of it with different items then what I had bought.. Like sending test c instead of e. They said they add a vial of Test P for the inconvenience. Pretty nice gesture, but they never sent that. When I finally got the rest of the order.. it was still short with wrong items again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    Read the last couple pages of the threads at the top of this page; in a nut shell you donít want to be using these guys
    Yeah kind of late. But i get the superinject. No problems with that line. Just the shipping is always screwy. Used to be few days now its 2 weeks even before the election and even before the corona virus so rule those excuses out. I think the shipper prints labels but waits until he has enough orders to be worth his gas money to go to the post office and poor dutch dont know so they vouch and come up with whatever excuse comes to top of head.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

That sounds about right. If thats the case thats shitty

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts
    Rep Points

What a bunch of negativity guys,

We are slammed by orders!
    Pumped your gear is on the way, I followed up with you by email already,

Right now just 3 days of delay due to veteran day and slower transit with election process, but things are still moving

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    I think most are having quality issues, more than anything.
    Thank you appreciate you brother,

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by johnny0utlaw View Post
    Same here ordered last week.. Friday got a tracking number and it still says pre shippment dosent say its moving at all
    Should be updated today, did your tracking updated?

Everything is always shipping out, we guarantee each delivery for all of our clients, with reship in case of broken vials or other issues (lost package -not delivered)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post

Everything is always shipping out, we guarantee each delivery for all of our clients, with reship in case of broken vials or other issues (lost package -not delivered)
    I think he is saying what i am saying, we both got tracking Friday and it still says "A shipping label has been prepared for your item" only and its a week later. Thats not slowed moving mail it means it hasnt been scanned and even accepted yet. We know USPS here in the states and slow means it would be accepted and slowly moving from stste to state with "delayed shipping" updates. Not sure if you live over here but voting is over its the counting thats taking long not the mail. No one can mail ballots after election day. And yes you followed up with email but the email didnt help the package move. We are still willing to spend while everyone else is bashing the site and think we are stupid for buying products that everyone says is trash so maybe you can look into it a little further for us that are left and not easily just cough it up to "people are still voting by mail 12 days after election day" Thats all we are saying, not being negative.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post

i ordered from dutch a long time ago and had a good experience im not listening to the negativity on the other threads because thatís something else that dosent relate. Yes Dutch is very fast with reply to email and I appreciate it that but the election is over and not affecting the mail lol. I know the game and I know that shipments take awhile but if i wanted to wait I wouldnít have ordered domestic. I am being patient and not being negative because ive had a good experience in the past. Its just that when tracking is being offered and it hasnít moved in a solid week we scratch our heads. Nothing against Dutch we just on edge a bit with questions from the other threads in the air.
    Last edited by johnny0utlaw; 11-12-2020 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by johnny0utlaw View Post
    i ordered from dutch a long time ago and had a good experience im not listening to the negativity on the other threads because thatís something else that dosent relate. Yes Dutch is very fast with reply to email and I appreciate it that but the election is over and not affecting the mail lol. I know the game and I know that shipments take awhile but if i wanted to wait I wouldnít have ordered domestic. I am being patient and not being negative because ive had a good experience in the past. Its just that when tracking is being offered and it hasnít moved in a solid week we scratch our heads. Nothing against Dutch we just on edge a bit with questions from the other threads in the air.
    And i like his real honest answer "We are slammed by orders!". Now that sounds like a more believable and realistic reason its not out yet. Bit off more then they could chew with The Halloween promo and the shippers cant keep up. Its understandable. But someone needs to wake them up and say "ship these orders or your fired!" Or hire more guys or whatever has to be done. Everyone knows juiceheads hate waiting for their orders so if you are going to have a promo be prepared way ahead of time. Its not a big secret that all customers get impatient and thats why domestic reigns over international orders even when international orders are waaay cheaper.
    Last edited by pumped_; 11-12-2020 at 05:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    Rep Points

I really have no sympathy for anyone who continues to Order from them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points

No Sympathy needed. Life goes on. Therr are worse things going on like creepy joe winning the election

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pumped_ View Post
    No Sympathy needed. Life goes on. Therr are worse things going on like creepy joe winning the election
    Well, true canít argue with that.