• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advice for 40yo on 4th cycle

jayson.flex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,
I'm looking to run my 4th cycle ever here as soon as I nail down exactly what I should go with, dosing, tapering, post cycle,etc. So as I said I'm 40yo, 6'3 and weigh 262 currently. I am not very cut or lean but I am also not carrying around a bag of fat on my abs either. I would like to ultimately lose around 10lbs of unwanted fat which 98% of it is in my mid section. Not enough to where it hangs over my waistband but definitely a confidence killer when I pull my shirt off. I'd consider myself a bit above average with strength. I currently max out on flat chest press at 305lbs x10 reps. Haven't had the balls to go for a one time max yet. I had an abdominal surgery that was pretty extensive just 2 years ago so that's always lingering in the back of my mind. I curl 60lb dumbbells x 10 reps each arm. Start with 40lbs and work my way up to 60lbs x 10 reps, 3 sets. Leg press I'm at about 550-600lbs x 10reps 3 sets. Plus all the machine work I do but I'm not going to bore you with all of that. Just figured I'd give you baseline stats. I want to add more strength and this time I want the strength not to come with the size increase. I like my size and it suits me well since I'm a taller guy. I don't want to hold a lot of water and just look swollen. I can't stand guys that look like that and they actually think it looks good. I take in about 200-300 grams of Whey proteins everyday. I believe its called Musceltech Whey Proteins. I like it because it has like zero carbs, 1 gram of sugar, 26 grams of protein per serving which I usually double in a large shaker cup that I keep with me all the time. I'm also taking Tru-Alkalyn which I guess is a form of Creatine. My daily goal is to get 250 grams of protein via shakes and whatever I eat would just be icing on the cake. My diet is for the most part clean. I don't eat breakfast or lunch except for maybe 2 days a week I'll have a little baggie filled with cheez-its or something similar. Dinner for the most part is good. Mt amount intake has decreased majorly but its not always the best choices for dinner. Can anyone give me some advice on some good injectables or orals, I'm open to both that would get me closer to what I'm looking for, and before you say it I know that I need to lose the 10 extra lbs. around my abdomen. Oh I'm also taking milk thistle for my liver because in my last cycle about a year ago I was running D-bol which is tough on the liver so I wanted to avoid any problems. I was diagnosed with low testosterone and Doc put me on Androgel 1.62% which did absolutely nothing for me. It didn't even raise my test levels according to my next blood test. I am under doctors care and he does know that I am thinking about running another cycle so that's good. So anyway any advice would be cool or maybe pointe me in the direction of someone who is qualified to give me some good advice on products, amounts, time length, etc. Thanks, Jay

Yay! You get to do 500 test and maybe some anavar. And you get to figure out your maintenance cals. How are you not peeing every 10 min drinking that much shake?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Inject orals... :)

Inject Turinabol 50mg/mL - 10mL vial By Euro-Pharmacies
Available at www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

What we have here is a compound that historically has made champions around the world, known as the the cold war gold medal maker. When nations where secretly building missile silos, the Germans where to busy engineering with their well-known innovation and game changing concepts, outpacing the world while finding ways to improve the performance with their athletes. They achieved this with much successes as it was well hidden for years.

Their secrete was this famous compound known today as Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (Tbol), The well hidden break-through catapulted their athletes with an unstoppable moment..
Climbing the ranks getting their names etched in the books that has pages of victories, unfortunately it came at the expense of some competitors getting stripped of their titles, or worst, banned from competition indefinitely.

Turinabol is an anabolic steroid that has been mostly recognized by its oral form, either in a pressed table or powdered capsules..
It may also be found in the form of an alcohol base liquid dropper preparation, known as a research chem solution.
All of these oral preparations should contain that active agent Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone, brand name Tbol, which is a chlor-substituted variant of Methandrostenolone (dbol)

The oral version is extremely popular due too its convenience and availability, however it's also worth mentioning that when used in the alcohol base solution this is a cheap and inexperience method with marketing the product with little to no efforts applied with compounding. The irony with being the cheapest method at that point may actually come at a price with sacrificing quality and reliably due to the settlement and separation of the hormone falling out of the suspension, now proving to be inconsistent with the targeting dose this could varying upon each administration, where the user is responsible for mixing & shaking the product in order to achieve the desired daily dosage..

Tbol - Turinabol has proven to be most effect when compounded in a oil base carrier for IM (intramuscular preparation). One of the most unique properties of this very underrated anabolic steroid is that it has a sufficient anabolic signature with a reduced androgenic expression, this ratio can be rather pleasing with rewards when used in conjunction with other steroids in a cycle..
This provides the user with some advantages which in most cases unbeknownst to them Tbol has a few off label properties.
Lets talk about this "sufficient" expression. Tbol, has many signature traits that are often overlooked or not even considered all the while sitting in a class of its own. You read that correctly, Turinabol has its own classification of being one of a kind.

Turinabol has been living in the shadow of Dianabol (Dbol) often being compared hence it is a derivative when in fact they are not even close to being comparable, let alone being mentioned in the same sentence. The expression with it being described as Dbol without the bloat, is most certainly a false equivalency and misleading at best.

Unlike Dianabol which is a hormone known to aromatize quite easily with many unpredictabilities and lack of stability partially due to its extremely short half-life at 3-5 hours, while hosting increased estrogen levels, increased water retention, acne, ily skin. As the cliche' is said best: "The list goes on"..
Lets not take Dbol out of the spot-light that it deserves, yet lets set Tbol free from the shadow that dbol has casted upon it.
Turinabol actually fits perfectly on its own on the canvas with an almost perfect depiction of its characteristics and what the user can expected with certitude.

🥇The gold metal maker just got made better🥇
Here is a NEW improved formula produced by Euro-Pharmacies
Injectable Turinabol - Inject TBOL by EP offers immediate bioavailability at almost 100% achieving full blood serum levels that become active in just a short duration after administration, lasting nearly 24+ hours, with a respectable half-life of 16 hours. Direct IM administration of Tbol is substantially more potent with notable effects over the original oral version of this steroid.

What to expect with this oily hormone preparation:

Turinabol is one of the most under-rated and misunderstood steroids on the market. It has multi-functionalities that may assist with numerous of goals in mind; for combative athletes, powerlifters or others that wish to stay in a particular weight bracket regardless of the physical performances of the users or activity that its sought after to improve Tbol can truly exhibit exceptional strength, performance and growth properties.

If the desired goal is seeking to increase muscle density, strength, more raw out-put with a considerable presentation with endurance, tbol could be the added advantage that almost anyone is looking for.
Tbol could help promote a perfect anabolic environment with exceptional returns that will not disappoint. This comes becomes especially true due to it's ability to lower SHBG while freeing up bound testosterone making it a flattering addition to just about any steroid cycle or TRT/cruise protocol..

Turinabol stacks exceptionally well with Testosterone, nandrolone Decanoate, Trenbolone and even Anavar..

When used with the EP TRT Blend TestE/MastE it can exhibit extraordinarily terrific returns while providing the user with a sense of well being, exciting the user with a well fitted trio that compliments their goal. The users often report feeling at their best, on point, advocating that everything feels "exactly right and where it should be"..

Inject-Tbol 50 can be used as a PWO with much success.. Probably being one of the best for performance and longevity and exceptional pumps,

Half-life: 16 hours
Dosage: 10-100mgs daily
Cycle length: Varies (4 weeks or up to 3 months)
Anabolic ratio: 56.4
Androgenic ratio: Slight androgenic properties have been reported in some users

::Click the Gold metal below for direct access to the gold line series::

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:OXYMETHOLONE
Comes In: 10ml vial - 50mg/ml
Dosage: 10-100mg daily
Active time: 16-24 hours
Class: Slight androgenic properties have
been reported in some users

When the Hulk gone gold, you know it's good!

OXYMETHOLONE Drol 50mg/mL (Injectable PWO)

Oxymetholone (Drol) is known as a very potent AAS that can display significant increases with not only strength but an EXTREME
noticeable change with muscle size/mass in a relatively short duration.

This oil injection has been compounded for the intent to offer users not only the convenience with by-passing the oral intake that at times can cause an uneasy
feeling in the stomach/gastro region, hindering someone's appetite, this prolong sensation can protentional hinder gains due to lack of nutrient consumption.
This injection form can also be used with other compounds in the same injection/site. (Example; Testosterone or blends)

This formula is extremely unique for many reasons; mostly due to its extremely popular method of use as a preworkout agent (PWO), displaying amazing increases with pumps,
strength and size when administering 25-50mg 1.5-2h PWO IM. The results can be outstanding for almost any user.

With the oil injection version of Oxymetholone (Drol) it could help improve the appetite in some users by excluding the oral mobilization process that can off-set particular digestive enzymes.
Therefore, administering even less dosages of the oil injection can prove to be more superior to original suggested and commonly known oral dosages ranging from 50-150mgs.

We should also note that Oxymetholone (Drol) will not aromatize, however this hormone can act slutty and has been known to act as an estro mimicker due to the structures appearing
very similar causing cross-reactivity within the system or even at the estrogen receptor (ER) sites.

At the ER sites Drol "can" exhibit similar chit chat with E1/E2 estrogen receptors (ERα, ERβ, mERs (e.g., GPER, others), although that is NOT the intended target,
biologically it can initiate similar chit chat that E1/E2 naturally is instructed to do.
When people experience prolactin (gyno, glandular duct inflammation) it's plausible to the PR activation by way of ER's being fooled into a mimicking response.

This is rare, yet when there is an issue this is where way to often suspicion comes into play with the potential of a different host being the cause and effect.

Hormones can be weird with unintentional mimicking or simulating the hormonal structures or even activation's of other hormones,
much like cross-reactivity with Trenbolone being recognized as estradiol on blood work.

The use of an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) will not be necessary for users, although having a SERM such as Tamoxifen on hand would be advisable,
yet it may not be necessary to use inthe sake of being pro-active. Only use if you notice estro like symptoms with gyno, glandular duct inflammation.

Why should Oxymetholone (Drol) be used for a PWO?

Drol is favored by many because it promotes protein synthesis leading to muscle hypertryophy & muscle hyperplasia, also as a PWO it will induce
Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy into the muscle belly, this occurs when the volume of fluid in your muscle cells increase, giving a full look, THE PUMP!

Dosages should range from 25-100mg ED..

It's suggested to start low mainly due to increase in pumps that can result in debilitating pain hindering your workout,
yes, the pumps can exasperated themselves in this fashion.

Placebo_Effect_Image.jpg

There is studies showing lifters blasted past PB's on placebo, once they were told it was a placebo they declines in their loads unable to repeat the same PB.

Need more energy? Take a placebo! (This is why I love Tbol to start)

TBOL, Dbol, Drol, halo or any oral for that matter at the beginning of every blast/cruise use to always assisted me, outside the realm of its awesomeness and legit bonafide power, raw strength and improved sense of well-being that it provides, it always seemed to have some underlining magical powers behind it, why would this practice always make me feel so much better, why would it help me through some of the most difficult phases, almost like a whispering self coaching in my ear everyday reassuring me that "I got this".. Read on and maybe we can explore why adding orals or even pre-workout injections seem to possess more than just awesomeness with power and strength, is there something else being the raw power out-put?!

Let's talk about it,
Vision

DLG838z.png

O93LWIJ.jpg

~~~~~~

Need more energy?
Take a placebo!
If you can use more energy, feel free to take a placebo. It will make you more energetic, even though there are no active substances in those things. And even if you are convinced that such a stupid psychological trick will not work for you, you can still benefit from it. This is according to a study that researchers from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in the US published in Scientific Reports.

Study
The researchers experimented with 74 people who had been treated for cancer in the past and who continued to suffer from fatigue. Half of them entered the treatment-as-usual group, the other half received placebo for 3 weeks. The test subjects in this group took two capsules twice a day.The test subjects knew that they were taking placebo. The researchers had explained to them that there are no active substances in placebo, and that they wondered if the subjects would get more energy from the placebo effect.

Before and immediately after the experimental period, the researchers measured the fatigue of the test subjects on the basis of questionnaires.

Results
The bar charts show how many points in the 3-week period the fatigue scores
or the extent to which fatigue reduced the quality of life
decreased. As you can see, the decrease was greater in the placebo group.​

i85MOZ4.gif

A week after the first experimental period had ended, the second phase of the experiment began. The former placebo group did not take any placebo for 3 weeks, but the former treatment-as-usual group took them.
Fatigue increased slightly in the former placebo group [OLP], but there was no question of a hefty rebound . At the same time, the fatigue scores in the former treatment-as-usual group [TAU] plummeted .

duEhj5L.gif

MiD7knF.gif

Conclusion

" Some people who thought the placebo wouldn't do anything had a good response, " says first author Teri Hoenemeyer in a press release. [sciencedaily.com February 9, 2018] " Others who believed it would help didn't have a response ."
" Fooling or deceiving patients may be unnecessary for placebo effects to produce benefits, with automatic neurological processes being a possible mechanism for the effects. This has revolutionary implications for how we might exploit the power of placebo effects in clinical practice ."

" Cancer survivors report that fatigue is their most distressing symptom, just more distressing than other symptoms like nausea or pain, and clinicians struggle to find ways to help them with it. The effects of the placebo pills on fatigue were so dramatic that we had a number of the study patients ask if they could be given more placebo pills. For ethical reasons, we were unable to do so . "
" Participants still had benefits three weeks after they stopped taking the placebo pills, which hasn't been shown before, " said co-author Kevin Fontaine in the same press release. " The extension of benefits even when the placebo pills are discontinued has been a surprise finding that has many placebo researchers excited ."
Source:

Sci Rep. 2018 Feb 9.8 (1): 2784.

A placebo also works if you know you are taking a placebo (What in the actually f*ck))

Great video with real scientific backing and investigation

QvbQnMvhQFw
Just the idea that you swallow or spray something that will improve your performance will improve performance. It's called the placebo effect - and the placebo effect is so strong that Harvard Medical School researchers say that a placebo also works if you know you are taking something without active substances. And glad that the boys and girls from the supplement industry are happy with that ...

STUDY
In 2010, Ted Kaptchuk from Harvard Medical School published a study in which he experimented with 80 people with irritable bowel syndrome. For 3 weeks Kaptchuk gave half of them nothing at all, and the other half a placebo. And the test subjects knew that. They were explained what placebo pills were, and the jar that they brought home also stated that they contained placebo pills.

Results
When the three weeks were up, Kaptchuk interviewed the test subjects with standardized questionnaires.

Kaptchuk asked the study participants if they wanted to rate their progress [ IBS Global Improvement ] between 1 and 7. A 1 stands for substantially worse , a 4 for no change and a 7 for substantially improved . The placebo group scored an average of 5. That stands for slightly improved . The group that had not received any placebo had not noticed any change, and therefore scored a 4.
Kaptchuk also determined what percentage of the test subjects had experienced the relief of their complaints [ Adequate Relief ]. In the placebo group that was 59 percent, in the other group 35 percent.

Finally, the test subjects had to indicate the severity of their symptoms on a scale of 0-500 [ Symptoms Severity ]. The placebo group reported an improvement of 92 points. In the group that did not receive any placebo, that was 46 points.

SpeMHx7.gif

Conclusion
" Our study suggests that patients are willing to take open-label placebos and that such a treatment may have salubrious effects, " concludes Kaptchuk. " Further research is warranted in irritable bowel syndrome and perhaps other illnesses to confirm that placebo treatments can be beneficial when provided openly and to determine the best methods for administering such treatments ."
Supplements
Biomedical scientists find the placebo effect increasingly interesting. After all, it can only exist by the grace of the ability of the human mind to speed up healing processes. This is what the documentary Placebo: Cracking The Code from 2002 is about.

Undoubtedly, the placebo effect does not only play a significant role in drug users, but also in users of dietary supplements. Even if you take a foolish supplement that you know the compilers put dried grass in, you still have a chance that it will work.
Source:
PLoS One. 2010 Dec. 22; 5 (12): e15591.

Those are solid lifts especially for being natural at 40. I think that if you are over 35, benching over bodyweight for 3 x 10 you are doing fine and your chest is probably as big as it needs to be.

What were your first few cycles like besides the Dbol? More than likely you can get results from a moderate dose of test and deca or EQ. At your age you might enjoy masteron if hair loss isn't an issue. I'm not sure how much of your current size was built on gear but you should be able to gain with under a gram of gear.

Last edited:
How aggressive are you looking to be in terms of attacking the abdominal fat? The injectable T-bol, etc Vision posted could be part of the ticket, but be prepared to pin daily. I have personally have never tried the injectable T-bol but plan to in the future.

Of course, get extra strict on diet and throw in more cardio. You will lose a bit of size overall but there will be a noticeable difference with the stomach fat you are seeking to reduce.

Well the first and sbsolutely foremost issue here is your diet. With the way you're eating the gear isn't going to do much if anything to accomplish what you want, outside of betting bloated. Especially the fat loss. This is the absolute key, the gear is useless without it. You may not even need any gear to accomplish what you want, especially the strength and fat loss as long as you train to accomplish what you want and stay on a good clean diet. Of course it'll help accelerate your progress though.

Get together a solid meal plan and stick to it. I'll even lay one out for you here. It's a good baseline for a guy your size to start with.

FoodProteinCarbsFatCalories
Meal 1
10oz Egg Whites31.251.880.63138.19
2 Packs Oats10648368
1tbsp Macadamia Nut Oil0014126
2tbsp ground flax2.64680.4
Meal 2
4.5oz Chicken Breast40.0504.5200.7
2c White Rice10967.2488.8
1/2tbsp EVOO00763
Meal 3
4.5oz Chicken Breast40.0504.5200.7
2c White Rice10967.25.4
1/2tbsp EVOO00763
Meal 4/Intra0500200
Meal 5/Post Workout
10oz Egg Whites31.251.880.63138.19
4 Rice Cakes4484244
Meal 6
8oz 90/10 or lean beef61025469
1c White Rice5483.6244
That's 3030 calories right there. Do that for 2 weeks straight without cheating and see where you land. If you recomp or lose fat, stick with it for another week. Stay the course until progress stalls, then adjust. Cut the carbs back first. Drop say, 200 calories overall, which is 50g of carbs. Pull them out of the meal before bed first. Then do the same thing next time you stall, except cut them out of meal 2. Etc etc.

Once you have that, I don't know what your training style is but imo a couple of the best programs for strength are Fortitude training and Doggcrapp training. Either will get you strong quickly as long as you follow the progressive overload principles and continually try to beat the logbook.

After those are in place, then gear is worthwhile.

Also, all the whey protein is garbage. At the most, post workout and a shake in the morning. But egg whites are a far better source of protein as long as you're not allergic to them. Whole food is better than powders.

cycling and losing weight @ the same time is kinda working against yourself. not to say u can't cycle and reshuffle the weight to the right places- just adding 500mg. test and maybe some anavar or t-bol and adjusting your diet would accomplish alot- you could prob. do what u want by eating right and adding more cardio. But if ur like me and hate cardio, try the former- 500 test e or c wk, 50mg. var or t-bol. And if u have low test, this will make u feel like a new man and u should consider trt after your cycle. this is just my opinion-you'll get many others- good luck bro!

Always use test as base . you can add deca that is good for your joints , but if you prefer feel better , more sex drive do test with masteron . For orals as you have problems with dbol on liver try injectable tbol or even dbol becaus eis much less toxic . Never forget proviron always in.

Yay! You get to do 500 test and maybe some anavar. And you get to figure out your maintenance cals. How are you not peeing every 10 min drinking that much shake?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know but without all those shakes I'll never get the recommended amount of protein grams per day into my system. They say 1g to 1.5g per every pound of body weight so that means for me to just get the minimum amount of protein I need to take in 262 grams of protein per day. It isn't fucking easy let me tell you that. The other good thing about drinking all those shakes, I don't stop for breakfast or lunch at a place here I know I shouldn't. I'm either just too full or just don't want a quick burger or slice, or Tubby's etc. Its hard enough trying to get 240 grams of protein per day. What the hell am I going to do when I start cycling and need to bump that up tp 1.5g-2g of protein per lb of body weight? Anyone have any thoughts on how to get that much in your system without wasting it and just shitting half of it out. I once heard that your body can only process like 20-30 grams of protein per hour. Is that true or am I way off base here. The BodyTech Whey is awesome because it has 1g of sugar, no carbs, no fat and 25 grams of protein in every scoop. Any help would be appreciated.

IML Gear Cream!
I am your age and have been trying everything this last year for compounds and I am gravitating toward just doing the safest and least side effect ones only: primo, dhb, and anavar with a little bit of deca . Don't even bother trying tren and all that shit, don't even bother with harsh orals imo. If you just want to stay lean then the safest steroids (which I named here) are just fine, maybe Ill try masteron again for awhile if I run out of primo or DHB

Last edited:
I don't know but without all those shakes I'll never get the recommended amount of protein grams per day into my system. They say 1g to 1.5g per every pound of body weight so that means for me to just get the minimum amount of protein I need to take in 262 grams of protein per day. It isn't fucking easy let me tell you that. The other good thing about drinking all those shakes, I don't stop for breakfast or lunch at a place here I know I shouldn't. I'm either just too full or just don't want a quick burger or slice, or Tubby's etc. Its hard enough trying to get 240 grams of protein per day. What the hell am I going to do when I start cycling and need to bump that up tp 1.5g-2g of protein per lb of body weight? Anyone have any thoughts on how to get that much in your system without wasting it and just shitting half of it out. I once heard that your body can only process like 20-30 grams of protein per hour. Is that true or am I way off base here. The BodyTech Whey is awesome because it has 1g of sugar, no carbs, no fat and 25 grams of protein in every scoop. Any help would be appreciated.

so you need around 0.8G of protein per LB of LEAN MASS (not bodyweight, so if your overweight this number is going to be a big difference, your body fat doesn't need protein) for OPTIMAL muscle gain while bulking, if your doing a recomp or cutting that is when you want to be about 1.6 per lb of lean mass. So I am a vegan and when I am eating 250G of protein I get a lot from shakes tempeh, tofu, seitan. I think non-vegans just use a lot of egg whites basically, low calorie and high protein.

Last edited:
There are no absolutes when it comes to diet and training from individual to individual.

There is no OPTIMAL amount.

I've had guys pack on muscle with sky high protein, low protein, moderate protein.

IF , training and diet is consistent day in and out, your digestive tract, blood type and genetics play the role of judge and jury on how much protein is best for you.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

I am your age, a little taller than you and your weight. This means I take in 260+ grams of protein daily and have for many years. It isn’t all that hard. I will say this, that’s WAY too much protien coming from shakes. You need to cut back on shakes a lot. I try and not take more than 3 total scoops of protein powder a day. Instead of 2 scoops in a shake, start with 1 and add in 4 egg whites to make up the remaining protein. The more real food you can eat the better your body will react IMO.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Flex
Michigan
Go Blue!

There are no absolutes when it comes to diet and training from individual to individual.

There is no OPTIMAL amount.

I've had guys pack on muscle with sky high protein, low protein, moderate protein.

IF , training and diet is consistent day in and out, your digestive tract, blood type and genetics play the role of judge and jury on how much protein is best for you.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Back