• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Newbie to the site.

jayson.flex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello guys and ladies,

I'd just like to introduce myself to the group. my name is Jayson Flex, most people call me Jay. Just looking to learn and actually absorb information before running another cycle so zi get the desired results on all fronts, meaning I'm not just looking to get strong, or put mass on or act like a gym rat or He-man. My cycle history is pretty short. I'm 40yo and have done 3 full 12 week cycles before but never done fully correct. I believe being younger and impatient played a huge role in that. I got strength and muscle and mass gains but also got bad side effects like man tits and anger problems. I always seemed to have trouble locating reliable sources that could deliver when they promised. So that didn't help with getting and staying with the correct consistent gear. I can't stand people who talk shit just to act like they are a big shot. I don't like guys who talk just to hear themselves talk. Hopefully I can make some good contacts here and end up with a reliable friend that i can trust and not have to worry if I'm donating hard earned money for toilet water mixed with cooking oil. I'm sure all of you experienced people understand. So hello to all and I'm always here also to answer any questions you newer guys may have. Yes, I am new here but I've been around. I used to mod for Anabolic Review damn near 12-13 years ago.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome

54772f46c2d81716849e5ea6c945a609.gif

Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the community, Glad to have you here...
Enjoy your stay and socialize with the group, make some new friends.

Click below to see MORE NEW BLENDS by EP sponsored by PSL -
::Click here::

Welcome brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome. There are some good sponsors here but do you research and read the rules welcome aboard

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Back