• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ADEX dose adjustment formula

Bigbroful

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone heard of dialing in your Adex dose using this math formula? I found this on a couple other forums and thought I'd ask and see what anyone thinks about it.

From your BW with E2=Y as the result and E2=22 the goal, new dose would be old_dose x Y/22

“with E2= (e) as the result and E2=22 (g) the goal, new dose/week (NDW) would be old_dose (ODW) x e/22 “

Tested E2 in pg/ml = e

Goal E2 = g

Original Arimidex dose/week = ODW

Equation - ODW X e/g = NDW

Example;

Jonny Rockhard is running Xmg of TE and 250 HCG 3x/week with 1.29mg Arimidex/week (0.37 EOD) and his BW comes back at 30 his goal is 22.

ODW X e/g = NDW

1.29 x 30/22 = 1.75

This says that if everything else stays the same and JR adjusts his weekly dosage of Arimidex to 1.75mg/week(0.5/EOD) his expected future E2 level would be 22pg/ml

The reason I ask is because based on this formula and my last E2 results from my BW I should be taking .5mg every day to get my E2 in the high 20s low 30s we will call it.
Does that sound excessive? I'm currently on .5 eod and still feeling shitty. I feel better than I did feel but still a little shitty lol. I also have some crazy sinus infection I picked up from my son this weekend to so that could be playing more of a roll in my shitty feelings than anything.

You will be sorry if you kill your e2
I would trust bloods before I mucked up my e2 with a formula.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Well it is kind of relying on bloodwork. This isn't to Determine a starting a starting dose this is supposed to be used to dial in your current dose based off your old dose.
But I do agree fucking around with E2 is a shitty game to play but when you feel like shit because of high E2 you have to do something.

I can tell you this...
I do not convert to estrogen ( maybe I am an anomaly).
I can bang a gram of test per week and my e2 does not budge.

I once listened to bioscience and thought I needed anastrozole, I took 1mg. Per week for about a month and literally crushed my e2 to less than zero.

It took me almost a year to get back into the 20's.

I always err on the side of caution and I try to go as long as I can without a ai. But I was on .25mg eod of adex and my e2 came back at 111 and I had all the symptoms that go with high E2.... I was sooooo bloated my face was swollen and my wife was telling me I look like I was swollen in my face. So with bloodwork and the feeling of high e2 I figure the only thing to do is up my arimidex dose or lower my test dose and at this point I would like to dial in my Adex on this dose so I can have a good idea of what to use whenever I'm back around this dose.
Trusted me I wouldn't us a ai if I didn't have to.

formula sucks.
we are all different.
for example, unlike Rubisean, with one gram of test I need 2 mg of arimidex ED to keep estradiol in range.

do you understand the point?
he doesn't take ai, while I have to take 2 mg / ED

You can find your own formula that works for you based on your previous blood work, but a general formula for everyone ... well if you find it maybe you can make money

formula sucks.
we are all different.
for example, unlike Rubisean, with one gram of test I need 2 mg of arimidex ED to keep estradiol in range.

do you understand the point?
he doesn't take ai, while I have to take 2 mg / ED

You can find your own formula that works for you based on your previous blood work, but a general formula for everyone ... well if you find it maybe you can make money
I get that we are all different and this does account for that. If you took a blood test at a certain dose and it wasn't working so you got bloodwork and it showed your E2 is high then u use the formula and it should give u a correct dose for you. And since everyone is different everyone would get a different number based off their own bloodwork. So rubisean would get bloodwork that would show he doesn't need any or he needs less. Your bloodwork would come back with a E2 of whatever it comes in at and you could use the formula to get your own
Weekly dose if your E2 was higher.
I understand how it works and how a formula doesn't take into account individual differences but I'm curious to see what anyone else gets out of it off of their own bloodwork and if it works.
Idk how true it is but I heard this formula is something used by some doctors to dial in ai dosing for patients. But like I said I have no idea. But we may find out in a couple weeks if I decide to up my adex dose and everything goes good. Ive crashed my E2 before a couple times so I know how bad it sucks. Its just high E2 does almost the same to me so im fuked both ways lol.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

High sucks just as bad as low....
Mid 20's is sweet spot for me

That looks like a plausible way to dial in AI dose, if for nothing more than to put atleast SOME structure in deciding how much more/less AI to take rather than just guessing.

IML Gear Cream!
The reason I ask is because based on this formula and my last E2 results from my BW I should be taking .5mg every day to get my E2 in the high 20s low 30s we will call it.
Does that sound excessive? I'm currently on .5 eod and still feeling shitty. I feel better than I did feel but still a little shitty lol. I also have some crazy sinus infection I picked up from my son this weekend to so that could be playing more of a roll in my shitty feelings than anything.

What is your current dose of cycle? What is your E2 at .5 adex eod?

What is your current dose of cycle? What is your E2 at .5 adex eod?
My current cycle is
500mg test every week.
300mg deca every week.
I pin twice a week.

I started taking 0.25mg EOD and when I got bloodwork done my E2=111 I upped my current dose to 0.5mg EOD. And that's currently what I'm on but seriously considering trying the suggested dose from the formula because I'm still feeling a little to crappy.

If we use the formula above it would look like this. Note[I used 27 as my goal E2 instead of 22 just to be on the more conservative side.] To get my weekly dose I take 0.25mg and times it by 7 because thats how many days I take that dose in a 2 week period. then divide that number by 2 to get the average dose per week.

0.25×7=1.75

1.75÷2=0.875

0.875x111/27=3.59

3.59 would be my new weekly dose. So if we round down to 3.5 and divide that by 7 days you get 0.5mg every day would be my new dose.

.5 mg ED does seem like a lot for that cycle, but like everyone said above “everyone is different.” Are you confident the adex is accurately dosed?

.5 mg ED does seem like a lot for that cycle, but like everyone said above “everyone is different.” Are you confident the adex is accurately dosed?
Yes its pharmacy so its accurate. Ive used it before on trt and it put my E2 at 9. I felt like crap and even got Achilles tendinitis which hurts.

You should post these types of things is the proper sections of the forum and youll get a better response. Sponsor subforums are mainly for things pertaining to the sponsor.

General gear questions etc will get a much better response in the "Anabolic Steroid" section or the forum. Just fyi.

Nothing wrong with posting it here, but like I said you'll get more replies on general questions in other areas.

You should post these types of things is the proper sections of the forum and youll get a better response. Sponsor subforums are mainly for things pertaining to the sponsor.

General gear questions etc will get a much better response in the "Anabolic Steroid" section or the forum. Just fyi.

Nothing wrong with posting it here, but like I said you'll get more replies on general questions in other areas.
Yeah I thought about it after I made the post but your right and I might end up posting it in the general forums. But thanks for the heads up..
Also I kind of like the people that are on GCs forum seem to be pretty cool for the most part.

Thanks GT.

Back