• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

While everyone is watching the election fight...

IML Gear Cream!
Mask mandate is not a big deal. Is it working? Does not look like it but I don't see why people have an issue with masks because next step is a lockdown mandate and that is a big deal and straight up bullshit.
Herd immunity is the only way - stop your propaganda! 1st lock down didn’t work. Mask don’t stop the spread, cases rise when all I see are people with mask on. But let’s keep doing stuff that doesn’t work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I respect all brothers and sisters on this board. I'd like to throw in

There are lots of terribly misinformed, Trump-tainted opinions on this page.

Let's start with the most important thing: this is not a partisan issue. Yet another devious, mastermind idea by Trump to keep America thinking shutdowns are the machinations of the "liberal Left" when TRUMP was the one who imposed the original shutdowns. One of his many "bait and switch" tactics. Trump from his own mouth has repeatedly taken ownership of the original shutdowns, so please don't create new facts.

The Coronavirus is NOT the "sniffles". I have it currently, my uncle died from it, my girlfriend (age 37) died from it, and three of my clients have died from it. All under the age of 60. Just because you know people who have mild symptoms does not mean COVID is a joke for everyone. Clearly with almost 250,000 dead it's far more than a cough or sniffles. The funerals I've gone too support this.

While I'm on the U.S. death count matter, the reality is that the anti-shutdown crowd is entirely correct: we can't afford another one. Please remember that Trump and Kushner are on tape with Bob Woodward taking ownership of imposing the original shutdowns, then leaving all states to figure out how to each turn around their health crisis with ZERO federal or national mandates.

It's an impossible fix because each states' leaders want different things for its residents, so with no unified plan the country cannot overcome the Coronavirus. Jared Kushner admitted this to Bob Woodward on tape recording, saying Trump's plan all along was to pass the hard (read: impossible) work to the governors, then Trump will take credit when all 50 states figure out how to overcome their own COVID crises... this is obviously an impossibility without federal intervention. These facts are not to be disputed.

The entire irony for those who see the shutdowns as "corruption from the liberal Left" (when the Republican president first imposed it and last time I checked, "red states" had shutdowns too) is that those who don't want shutdowns are the same people who won't make the smallest sacrifices to prevent Coronavirus spread and subsequently shutdowns!!!

How hard is it to wear a mask? Have range between others? Those trafficking in toxic masculinity don't want to be touched anyway hahaha. Or wish to have personal space. Our children are the U.S. citizens making the biggest sacrifices not having school, sports, friendships, social development, etc. If children can do it, we adults can do it. I will limit social interaction for 60 weeks if it means another 60 healthy years of my life.

Coronavirus restrictions are no more a violation of amendment rights than laws to prevent drinking and driving: sure, you could be fine, but it's to prevent harm to OTHERS. And yourself. One day you might be on the receiving end of another's recklessness. Or your loved ones.

Bottom line: if everyone, not most people but everyone, does their part to limit spread then there will be no widespread shutdowns. Don't believe the partisan lies or propaganda.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You are the first person I have heard of with so many close contacts under the age of 60 that have died from COVID. Sorry for you losses assuming you are not lying.

Last edited:
Mask mandate is not a big deal. Is it working? Does not look like it but I don't see why people have an issue with masks because next step is a lockdown mandate and that is a big deal and straight up bullshit.

No the mask are not a big deal, but people trying to stop the spread is just dumb. When this is all said and done it will have been herd immunity that stopped it.

Ok, I apologize to you. I should have read the entire post before responding. You pretty much nailed it in your response and I do sympathize for your losses.
I totally agree had there been a unified national approach in the beginning we might have been out of this by now. National lockdown mandates now though would be devastating.

Let's start with the most important thing: this is not a partisan issue. Yet another devious, mastermind idea by Trump to keep America thinking shutdowns are the machinations of the "liberal Left" when TRUMP was the one who imposed the original shutdowns. One of his many "bait and switch" tactics. Trump from his own mouth has repeatedly taken ownership of the original shutdowns, so please don't create new facts.

The Coronavirus is NOT the "sniffles". I have it currently, my uncle died from it, my girlfriend (age 37) died from it, and three of my clients have died from it. All under the age of 60. Just because you know people who have mild symptoms does not mean COVID is a joke for everyone. Clearly with almost 250,000 dead it's far more than a cough or sniffles. The funerals I've gone too support this.

While I'm on the U.S. death count matter, the reality is that the anti-shutdown crowd is entirely correct: we can't afford another one. Please remember that Trump and Kushner are on tape with Bob Woodward taking ownership of imposing the original shutdowns, then leaving all states to figure out how to each turn around their health crisis with ZERO federal or national mandates.

It's an impossible fix because each states' leaders want different things for its residents, so with no unified plan the country cannot overcome the Coronavirus. Jared Kushner admitted this to Bob Woodward on tape recording, saying Trump's plan all along was to pass the hard (read: impossible) work to the governors, then Trump will take credit when all 50 states figure out how to overcome their own COVID crises... this is obviously an impossibility without federal intervention. These facts are not to be disputed.

The entire irony for those who see the shutdowns as "corruption from the liberal Left" (when the Republican president first imposed it and last time I checked, "red states" had shutdowns too) is that those who don't want shutdowns are the same people who won't make the smallest sacrifices to prevent Coronavirus spread and subsequently shutdowns!!!

How hard is it to wear a mask? Have range between others? Those trafficking in toxic masculinity don't want to be touched anyway hahaha. Or wish to have personal space. Our children are the U.S. citizens making the biggest sacrifices not having school, sports, friendships, social development, etc. If children can do it, we adults can do it. I will limit social interaction for 60 weeks if it means another 60 healthy years of my life.

Coronavirus restrictions are no more a violation of amendment rights than laws to prevent drinking and driving: sure, you could be fine, but it's to prevent harm to OTHERS. And yourself. One day you might be on the receiving end of another's recklessness. Or your loved ones.

Bottom line: if everyone, not most people but everyone, does their part to limit spread then there will be no widespread shutdowns. Don't believe the partisan lies or propaganda.

Yep, nothing we do is going to work and repeating what hasn't worked in states that have been through this already won't work the second time around.
I say if it makes them happy for us to wear masks, then we wear masks. If they put out the national 4-6 week mandate (4 months in reality) then I say to all the Trumpers out there, I hope you can show the left what violence really looks like in a riot.
No the mask are not a big deal, but people trying to stop the spread is just dumb. When this is all said and done it will have been herd immunity that stopped it.

Truly sorry for your losses. I keep saying it, but I will say it again. Covid is some people's Achilles's heel. Or their silver bullet. Doesn't matter what age, pre-existing health condition, whatever. I truly believe there is a genetic link to this virus and some people are predisposed to it.

The strangest thing is how random it appears. Almost like russian roulette. It's not though, because so many have no symptoms at all. We just see the ones who need medical, so it appears random. The lying Chinese say they don't have it, but it's global now. Hand washing, masks, yes. It can't hurt. Shutdowns no. Due to economic, and mental health.

I know 5 people personally who had COVID and 2 of them are elderly in their 80’s. All 5 said COVID isn’t shit. No one was deathly ill in need of intensive care. One said their chest burned when they tried to breath deeply for about a week. But other than that, the only other symptom any of them had was a dry cough and a fever.

Ya Sherk, me too. I personally know one older gentleman who 0assed away ( neighbor ).
A teacher of mine passed after a month of battle ( 50s ). My daughters best friends boyfriend had his toes cut off from it (20s). I met him once. I hope science can identify people who are at risk vs people who just lose the sense of smell and taste ?

Get Shredded!

You lost me at toxic masculinity

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We are doing really well vs the rest of the world. Many small European countries are running 1000 deaths per day. That's about what we have more or less, but we are many times larger. Actually lower. 10 months at 1000 a day would be 300000. Instead we are at 250000. Don't even get me started about the southern hemisphere, discraceful really.

Someone really wanted that . But shit you go and send that I’m to a taxidermist to get it mounted I’m pretty sure ur getting caught. Unless u got $$$ to shut ppl up and do there job. But thn u hav a party at ur house I’m sure ppl are going to ask about that white giraffe head you have hanging up on your wall. Thn everybody has google in ther pocket. Some one is going to open ther mouth .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 of my employees contracted Covid. 2 tested positive 14 days ago. 1 tested positive 10 days ago. They each had slightly different MILD symptoms. 2 just were released by their docs to come back to work. Its insane that we are destroying our Country and world for the sniffles. This is an obvious attempt to forever change the USA and the world.
our state is all time high. I know alot of people now who have had it & its been anywhere from no to allergy symptoms to multiple deaths. Some of the deaths were older over 50 with no underline issues to a couple in their 30s with no underline issues with a few still in icu.

3 deaths in the last wk just of people i know in surrounding counties.

hard to tell what to take from it however i dont want to get this shit is all i know. Id rather not take the unknown chance howver its not stoppin us from doing shit or living life.
Were traveling right now for college showcase events for my kids soccer. Places are packd down here but people are taking decent precautions with masks & distancing etc.

states around us are all shutting down. I have a feeling we will soon or at least take a long thanksgiving break from school through xmas.

goodluck all & stay safe

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

our state is all time high. I know alot of people now who have had it & its been anywhere from no to allergy symptoms to multiple deaths. Some of the deaths were older over 50 with no underline issues to a couple in their 30s with no underline issues with a few still in icu.

3 deaths in the last wk just of people i know in surrounding counties.

hard to tell what to take from it however i dont want to get this shit is all i know. Id rather not take the unknown chance howver its not stoppin us from doing shit or living life.
Were traveling right now for college showcase events for my kids soccer. Places are packd down here but people are taking decent precautions with masks & distancing etc.

states around us are all shutting down. I have a feeling we will soon or at least take a long thanksgiving break from school through xmas.

goodluck all & stay safe

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Its all bullshit. Read an article a few days ago that over 50,000 "covid" deaths were folks that died of heart attacks but they were tested covid positive. Its the only way they can pump up the numbers. Also over 60% of the deaths were in sick old people that would have died anyway in the next 12 months.

We are being manipulated on a massive scale to tank the economy.

Its all bullshit. Read an article a few days ago that over 50,000 "covid" deaths were folks that died of heart attacks but they were tested covid positive.

yes this is very true statement.. my wife along with other providers are told what they have to put down as cause of death, so if you are about to die and come down with COVID-19 or get into a car accident and have COVID the virus killed you! It all bullshit and all about the $$$$$$$$$

All I can say is that my wife and I both have it right now. It's the exact same symptoms we had back in January when we got really sick. Fever, terrible bodyaches, sore throat, loss of taste and smell, fatigue, and breathing issues.

This time around, same symptoms, but the severity is much less than it was last time. She barely broke a fever for a couple hours, got a moderate sore throat, mild body aches, fatigue, and a mild loss of taste and smell. A little asthma like symptoms too. For me, my throat is a little irritated, I'm a little achy but not bad at all, no fever, very mild loss of smell and taste, and a little asthmatic. Mostly just fatigued, like my muscles are wore out from splitting wood all day. Her boss and his fiance, and the other coworker were about the same as her.

It's definitely worse than the sniffles, but it's not something we can afford to shutdown businesses for. The cure is becoming worse than the illness with all of the people out of work with no additional unemployment benefits, suicide rates going up, and the inevitable mass substance abuse that's already been here from the last lockdown and it's getting worse.

That's all I can say. The only answer is to keep investing in effective therapeutics and get together some safe vaccines. Protect the vulnerable. I don't buy the whole young people without health problems dying. I haven't seen one single case of it, and all of the people I know are risk takers that don't worry about the ppe and have got it, all have been fine. If you have it, just don't go out and spread it. Simple as that. It's never going away, and it's a very mild pandemic when compared to all of the others throughout history

IML Gear Cream!
They got the wisconsin mall shooter in custody. Literally happened the day before a trump rally at the mall. Coincidence? Maybe.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/comm...all-shooting-15-year-old-arrested/6384531002/

Meanwhile, a guy shoots up a sonic...kills two people, injures more....has some kind of "explosive device" in a uhaul truck that catches fire. And they release him on a $1500 bond? WTF?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rive-shooting-man-arrested-murder/6384210002/

Fattie ordered $57 worth of hamburgers and hotdogs:

EncagdUXUAIMqGK

Last edited:
Wow. He paid 10% of the $1500 bond and was released.... he killed 4 people.... how does he get released on bond?

this world is stupid.

Antifa is headquartered in Europe, I think France specifically.

I mentioned that earlier this year.

Jason Kint
@jason_kint
·
15h
OK, whew. I've now read all 130 pages of state AGs suit v Google.

In three words, Google is royally screwed.

Expect...
Press headlines: Facebook and Google colluded!

Deeper dives: Google turned open web into a walled garden of tying, exclusionary tactics, and privacy fixing.

Back