• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Not going to issue a recall Dutch Pharma?

Droosh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Shoutout to brother @Obscured78 for the awaring us that the blind test was performed by the site admin on the other forum

Just sharing the pictures in case anyone purchased this from him. SHARING IS CARING.

Because this is an UNCENSORED FORUM. Try posting this on BrotherhoodOfAutism, and watch how fast it gets taken down.

DutchPharma

Dynamite 100
Label Claims:
Tren Base 25mg/ml
Test Base 50 mg/ml
Winstrol 25 mg/ml

Actually contains - Tren E 86.34 and mix of testosterone esters 118.23 mg/ml.

Second blind test

Rippex 225
Test P 75mg/ml
Tren A 75mg/ml
Mast P 75mg/ml

Actually contains
Tren ace 58.09 mg/ml / Tren E 44 mg

sheesh i keep seeing them hammered left & right. Sad. They used to be fantastic before their whole underdosed tab shit show

sheesh i keep seeing them hammered left & right. Sad. They used to be fantastic before their whole underdosed tab shit show

Has it really been going on that long? I just started with them while the world has been falling apart and had great luck (with some bloods in there to back it up) but all this stuff has made me rethink huge. Pretty sure I'm going back to my other guy.

Too many bad reports dating back a while for me to ever consider them. They have their following that will vouch for them no matter what it seems. To each his own. They are looking for a few testers to log their stuff. I wouldn’t touch their stuff even if it’s free.

The issue I see with many labs would be the blends. They aren't always what they claim to be. I am unsure how this can happen as there must be some sort of miscommunication in the chain of command; too many moving pieces. It seems Dutch was blindsided by this and he's trying to make it right. It would be downright ridiculous if he knew the blends weren't what they claimed and then sent them to have them tested. Someone needs to be fired or replaced so they can clear this up.

Just my 2 cents.

The issue I see with many labs would be the blends. They aren't always what they claim to be. I am unsure how this can happen as there must be some sort of miscommunication in the chain of command; too many moving pieces. It seems Dutch was blindsided by this and he's trying to make it right. It would be downright ridiculous if he knew the blends weren't what they claimed and then sent them to have them tested. Someone needs to be fired or replaced so they can clear this up.

Just my 2 cents.
I agree and no one in their right mind would send their own gear off that wasn’t right but these were sent off by a third party.the bad part is it happened on another forum and there was absolutely no mention of it here that there was a problem even after the many complaints on those very products that were tested .

I agree and no one in their right mind would send their own gear off that wasn’t right but these were sent off by a third party.the bad part is it happened on another forum and there was absolutely no mention of it here that there was a problem even after the many complaints on those very products that were tested .
We're on the same page.

I'm sure he's going to do everything in his power to make things right, but something needs to change because it is making Dutch himself look bad when in reality he isn't the 'bad guy' here. It's a shame because someone isn't doing their job.

Back