• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dallas Mcarver Cycle

IML Gear Cream!
Would love to see someone's bloodwork while they are on this much gear
Would make any doc go batshit no doubt!

You never see cabergoline on the cycles we see on foruns , thats why i ask many times " do we need it? ". If they use much more gear and dont use why we use? if they use 1mg arimidex EOD using over 10gr gear and we see people here on forum using this arimidex dosage for 500mg test, dont make sense .

And some of them eat alot but as you can see is not the food , because lets see me using 4gr gear and eating 7k calories , this pro should eat 3x more than me 21k for is 13gr gear per week . Nobody can eat 21k calories one day .
So is not the food in that pro level that makes them so big. Most of the top pros eat less than me and are using 3 to 4 times the gear i use .
Riiiiiight........

It's always the gear man.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

You never see cabergoline on the cycles we see on foruns , thats why i ask many times " do we need it? ". If they use much more gear and dont use why we use? if they use 1mg arimidex EOD using over 10gr gear and we see people here on forum using this arimidex dosage for 500mg test, dont make sense .

And some of them eat alot but as you can see is not the food , because lets see me using 4gr gear and eating 7k calories , this pro should eat 3x more than me 21k for is 13gr gear per week . Nobody can eat 21k calories one day .
So is not the food in that pro level that makes them so big. Most of the top pros eat less than me and are using 3 to 4 times the gear i use .

Probably because they have good genetics to resist side effects from excessive doses of gear, which is what helps them get that big to begin with. Craig Golias is around 350lbs and has high prolactin levels yet can still perform sexually with no problems. Everyone's different, but I wouldn't go so far as to assume "no one needs caber". As far as the Arimidex dose, it is quite low for 3 grams of testosterone, but he also is using 40mg of Nolva everyday, which no one here really does besides short term for gyno relief. Also, he probably wasn't a high aromatizer to begin with.

When people talk about genetics of the pros is not muscle or bone genetics but absortion genetics of all thinks like food and anabolics , the secret of this sport is how much you can handle without getting sick or die , thats why we see some pros disapear from competition because is body dont handle the preasure and same time you have guys like Dexter , Phil , Kai that stay huge and condition all year round for many years . Check Dennis james still big even now just coaching , on the other hand you have Dorian that leaves all stuff and look so skinny .

When people talk about genetics of the pros is not muscle or bone genetics but absortion genetics of all thinks like food and anabolics , the secret of this sport is how much you can handle without getting sick or die , thats why we see some pros disapear from competition because is body dont handle the preasure and same time you have guys like Dexter , Phil , Kai that stay huge and condition all year round for many years . Check Dennis james still big even now just coaching , on the other hand you have Dorian that leaves all stuff and look so skinny .

That's true and it seems like the ones that last are the ones who learned to increase intensity without using heavy weights. The ones who kept grinding heavy weights got injured like Ronnie, Tom Prince, etc. Then Jay Cutler and the guys you mentioned are barely pushing 2-3 plates and are still big.

Being a mass monster is a conscious effort, even if you are gifted ... when you quit lifting, eating, and taking gear, you'll look normal, like Dorian. Dorian retired and quit training due to injuries. And, not everyone wants to be as big as possible and risk running large amounts of gear and force feeding all the time. Some of us just want to look better than the average Joe and feel like we are 20 yrs old, year round. I suspect many retired pros fall into this category.

I doubt this was a real cycle for Dallas. It’s out there that he took a lot of drugs, but I find it very hard to believe that this was his protocol.

Agreed. It’s almost this fanciful game of what if. I’m always suspicious of these “pro’s cycles” that pop up here and there. Still entertaining.

Like if you were to completely sell the farm, light the fuse and dgaf about your health (oh and money) what would happen?

This cycles we see on foruns can be bullshit yes but can be almost real because ..... Never forget alot of people are coaching with top level coaches like Milos , Chad and many others and even me can be coached by them , and they give me is protocol and i can post him anywere or even send by message to all my friends . Today with all the technology we can have acess to anything very easy .

this isnt his real cycle only he knows what he really took

He and is coach yes , but in today days is so easy to print , take picture of anything . Anything is possible , its like covid. you just need to tell someone what you are doing or your coach and we all know . Today is very easy to discover something

Get Shredded!

- - - Updated - - -

@monstro - Dropped a shoutout for you in the Video since you brought this to my attention. If you have anymore let me know, Thank you!

Keep good work anabolichow2, and keep doing your videos on youtube helping people understand how works this fitness industry .

Seriously? That’s just a ton of stuff. If it were true he would certainly need more AI than that.

That's why he's dead unfortunately.

But as to the AI thing, Fouad, Hollingshead, and Vallaire just talked about this on a video. All of them said they feel much better with no AI in prep and when they add it in it makes them feel like crap, and they don't use them in offseason. I used to do the no AI thing too, I felt really good and I'm 100% positive I grew much better without it in there. I've heard a lot of pros say the same thing in videos now, which kinda proved my suspicions. Obviously having too much estrogen isn't the healthiest thing in the world, but I think it also needs to be more balanced with the androgens so there's more of a synthetic "homeostasis" with the other hormones to get the full effect of the gear. Meadows has talked about it too, and he literally never used an AI outside of the last week or two of prep. Just used nolva to keep the gyno down.

I'm going to give it another go at some point, just probably not with any 19-nors. Those seem to piss my gyno off really bad when I let my e2 get too high. Might even try them again that way too once I get the glands removed in the future.

I think you're right over the target with the AI thing man

Keeping high estrogen provides nothing but benefits for the body and growth, up until you get gyno. People need to get off the AI train and only use an AI when needed, not immediately starting a cycle.

This was not a cycle list...this was an order list. It was not his cycle, just what he and a guy were ordering.

This was not a cycle list...this was an order list. It was not his cycle, just what he and a guy were ordering.

I heard chad say that too. Makes no sense. 1000mg NPP.... 10 days worth at 100mg a day? Or 20 days at 50mg per day. Same for the amounts of some of the other compounds as well

3500mg of TEST???? WAY to much test? Your blood would already be thick then add EPO??? Make your BLOOD THICKER??? DUMB!! No real pro would run this. Plus other compounds were run at dumb levels and and for NO REASON!!! NOT A STACK!!! An order, maybe.

That’s definitely not an order, more than once it states a daily dosage... it’s a cycle for someone but who really knows if it was ever used or who it was written for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chad Nichols said it was an order for 2 guys. He coached Dallas for a brief time, but was not working with him when he died. He has an interview with Generation Iron where he talks about this. The guy is actually pretty clueless about gear, he knows the names of certain steroids, and if they are for "cutting" or "bulking" but not much else.

Chad said is a shopping list but look at it and you see is not shopping list , is a cycle . Of course this top coaches cant tell the truth online to not motivate young guys using high dosages and this is is way of living and earning money . If Chad or other top coach came to youtube and tell all the secrets nobody will contract him as coach . You will only find the truth if you pay him to coach you .

That’s definitely not an order, more than once it states a daily dosage... it’s a cycle for someone but who really knows if it was ever used or who it was written for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Chad said is a shopping list but look at it and you see is not shopping list , is a cycle . Of course this top coaches cant tell the truth online to not motivate young guys using high dosages and this is is way of living and earning money . If Chad or other top coach came to youtube and tell all the secrets nobody will contract him as coach . You will only find the truth if you pay him to coach you .

I don't think telling a guy to run 10 plus grams of gear, with every compound imaginable, is much of a secret.

Kind of like the self proclaimed "steroid and diet gurus", that people hire as prep coaches. They get put on a keto diet and gram of Tren.. hell of a concept. Dropping carbs and upping the Tren.. the secret on how to get shredded is out! Don't tell anyone..

I don't think telling a guy to run 10 plus grams of gear, with every compound imaginable, is much of a secret.

Kind of like the self proclaimed "steroid and diet gurus", that people hire as prep coaches. They get put on a keto diet and gram of Tren.. hell of a concept. Dropping carbs and upping the Tren.. the secret on how to get shredded is out! Don't tell anyone..

Yea, many charlatans for sure. Nothing original, just re-packaged concepts with minor variations........distinction without a difference.

I can tell you from experience i done 1 year no carbs 1400mg tren , no test and 700mg masteron and i got shreded yes but lose all size and fullness ( not worth the risk and suffer ) . And now we know trenbolone works better with some carbs on diet to help kick metabolism even more and keep you full at same time .

Back