• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gyno help

CAhardcore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats: 37, 6’1, 235, bf 15%

Hey guys,
I used lots of AAS in my late 20s, never had any issues with gyno. Stopped using any roids a few years ago.

This year I got hit with the low T symptoms, including gyno on both sides that appeared out of nowhere.

My Test and free test was low, but other hormones like estrogen and progesterone were okay.

Found a doc in my insurance who put me on cypionate, but nothing for the gyno .

QUESTION: anyone familiar with what effects trying to self treat the gyno with either nolva or raloxifene would have on my bloodwork? Lipids and other functions?

Have to do bloodwork in 3 months and am concerned skewing them could effect my prescription.

Thanks

Nolva does not protect all estradiol e2. If your e2 levels are high your doctor would have put you on Anatrozle 1mg a week. Nolva is more like a serm after pct use.

I use reliable rx pharmacy no doctor needed

Use Nolva at 20-40mgs ED. Give it at least 2 months.

Recall if you are in a hormonal imbalance or on cycle, its' gonna be alot harder to treat.

Also reduce bodyfat. Much of gyno also includes fatty accumulations in and around the breast tissue.

Nolva specifically targets the estrogen in the breast tissue and removes is.

Nolva works in 100% of cases for Gyno. But results are individual. You might remove 90% of yours and John Doe might only remove 20% on the same protocol.

But at the end of the day it always works, and I have seen dozens of men, refrain from gyno surgery by doing a Nolva protocol.

Also check your prolactin and see where that level is at right now.

Recall if you are in a hormonal imbalance or on cycle, its' gonna be alot harder to treat.

Also reduce bodyfat. Much of gyno also includes fatty accumulations in and around the breast tissue.

Nolva works in 100% of cases for Gyno. But results are individual. You might remove 90% of yours and John Doe might only remove 20% on the same protocol.

But at the end of the day it always works, and I have seen dozens of men, refrain from gyno surgery by doing a Nolva protocol.

This is exactly correct.

BTW, it's been found that the ralox raws were crap and that's why you can't hardly get pharma ralox anymore. Not sure if trust that at this point

My e2 and prolactin were not elevated , but my testosterone and free test were low, so I guess there was a hormonal imbalance .

My bf is about 15%.

I think the nolva would be something I would like to try, but I am concerned about it throwing my lipid values off and making the doctor concerned.... does nolva have a significant effect on lipids ? I can’t seem to find info about that .

Thanks

Back