• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Hey y'all.....I'm new and have questions.....

Sketchy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 44 and I want a little head start. Any advice on how to get started?

I'm 44 and I want a little head start. Any advice on how to get started?

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Need some more details my man. First cycle? Goals? How long you’ve been training? Help us out here lol

Welcome! Search lots of information here!

Ha! Very true. Lol my bad. Im 44, out of shape but working on it. Im 6' and 230 lbs. Im about 25 lbs or so too fat and my arms are noodles. My wife is already good looking for 44 but she wants her 20 yr old body back and is going to get one of those Mommy Makeovers. Daddy ain't going to Tijuana for no nips, tucks, and boob jobs Lol so I want a little push too. I don't want to compete or anything but I would like to fill out a Tshirt and be able to take that Tshirt off and not be embarrassed. About 10 yrs ago I had a friend who did deca durbolin or some shit. I tried one cycle, it was working! My arms & chest were getting harder. The wife found it, threw a bitch fit and I never did it again. If she can spend 10k in Tijuana, Im doing this. Thats it in a nutshell. Lol

Ha! Very true. Lol my bad. Im 44, out of shape but working on it. Im 6' and 230 lbs. Im about 25 lbs or so too fat and my arms are noodles. My wife is already good looking for 44 but she wants her 20 yr old body back and is going to get one of those Mommy Makeovers. Daddy ain't going to Tijuana for no nips, tucks, and boob jobs Lol so I want a little push too. I don't want to compete or anything but I would like to fill out a Tshirt and be able to take that Tshirt off and not be embarrassed. About 10 yrs ago I had a friend who did deca durbolin or some shit. I tried one cycle, it was working! My arms & chest were getting harder. The wife found it, threw a bitch fit and I never did it again. If she can spend 10k in Tijuana, Im doing this. Thats it in a nutshell. Lol

I’d keep it nice and easy bro.
Test cyp 500mg per week for 12 weeks
Have ai on hand Incase of estro
Have pct ready to start 2 weeks after last pin.
KEEP THE DIET ON POINT!

Welcome sketchy

Get a good program - there is so much info on this forum. Cruise around and read...ALOT!

Max

I’d keep it nice and easy bro.
Test cyp 500mg per week for 12 weeks
Have ai on hand Incase of estro
Have pct ready to start 2 weeks after last pin.
KEEP THE DIET ON POINT!

I can't pm you yet because I'm so new. I don't mean to sound ignorant but I'm not really familiar with the abbreviations. Lol
Can you pm me or would that not work either?

Lots of good reading on this forum.
"Don't consider it a labor, consider it an investment"

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Need some more details my man. First cycle? Goals? How long you’ve been training? Help us out here lol

I've been working out for a few months now. Im playing basketball again so thats cardio. I bought some Creatine but I keep forgetting to take it. Lol

Test e or c

500mg/week split into two shots

do yourself a favor and get lipid and hormone blood work done now before starting and post them so we can see your health markers.

get nolva and clomid and Arimidex or aromasin on hand just in case shit goes side ways ...

also change your screen name... sketchy seems pretty sketchy.

get on trt through your local doctor if you can.

At 44, I would recommend going to a urologist and having your testosterone level checked. Good chance your are low t and could get put on trt and insurance would cover it. Start there before jumping off and pinning random stuff. If you are low t, you will see very solid gains for about 12-18 months if you are serious with diet/exercise. After you hit that "wall" then think about cycling.

If your test levels come back fine (and by fine I mean at least 500...better if 700-800) then think about doing a beginner test only cycle as others have already mentioned. I'm dubious about any pct protocol at your age, but to each their own. I doubt you are wanting more kids at that age. I'd let my test levels crash after cycle and get doc to put me on trt (or self administer on your own).

Research, research, research.

Test e or c

500mg/week split into two shots

do yourself a favor and get lipid and hormone blood work done now before starting and post them so we can see your health markers.

get nolva and clomid and Arimidex or aromasin on hand just in case shit goes side ways ...

also change your screen name... sketchy seems pretty sketchy.

get on trt through your local doctor if you can.

Haha! "Sketchy" is the name I use in this game I play. Lmao. I thought it was funny. I wondered if someone would say that. Lol
Do I just ask a Doctor for all that blood work you mentioned? Would I have to explain why I want those test done? Forgive my ignorance, I don't know this stuff. And Jamie is my name if you don't like Sketchy, Lol.

At 44, I would recommend going to a urologist and having your testosterone level checked. Good chance your are low t and could get put on trt and insurance would cover it. Start there before jumping off and pinning random stuff. If you are low t, you will see very solid gains for about 12-18 months if you are serious with diet/exercise. After you hit that "wall" then think about cycling.

If your test levels come back fine (and by fine I mean at least 500...better if 700-800) then think about doing a beginner test only cycle as others have already mentioned. I'm dubious about any pct protocol at your age, but to each their own. I doubt you are wanting more kids at that age. I'd let my test levels crash after cycle and get doc to put me on trt (or self administer on your own).

Research, research, research.

Maybe I will make an appointment. No I have enough kids, I'm done. Lol. As long as test won't mess with my sex life. I heard once you get on test, your body will stop producing it and you will need to stay on it. I am also doing research and thats why I'm here as well. I wanna learn first.

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the community, Glad to have you here...
Enjoy your stay and socialize with the group, make some new friends.

Click below to see MORE NEW BLENDS by EP sponsored by PSL -
::Click here::

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! "Sketchy" is the name I use in this game I play. Lmao. I thought it was funny. I wondered if someone would say that. Lol
Do I just ask a Doctor for all that blood work you mentioned? Would I have to explain why I want those test done? Forgive my ignorance, I don't know this stuff. And Jamie is my name if you don't like Sketchy, Lol.

There is a thread here that goes over bloodwork and where to order online and what you need.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...et-it-without-Insurance?highlight=cheap+blood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome bro. First thing is I’d start doing a lot of research on eating and training. Nothing you can take will replace it. From your post it seems like you don’t already do this if you’re outta shape and have noodles for arms. Start there, otherwise you’re going to waste your time, money, and health.

Welcome to ASF. The best head start you can have is getting your diet dialed in. That’s usually the last thing people fix.

Back