• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feral Update

SloppyJ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wanted to make a post to let everyone know what was going on. I see that there's already a thread started where there is some info from other boards. You dudes are on it. I want to apologize for waiting this long to post on this matter. My intent was not to help stir up fear or speculation. I was simply hoping to have additional information to share but at this time I still do not.

I was informed by Animal the other day that the team member that handled operations was nowhere to be found. I am still in contact with Animal and he is scrambling to try and pick this all up from what I'm being told. The website has been taken down to prevent any more orders until this is handled. If you had a WU order, go pick up what you sent. If you had another order type, all you can do is sit tight.

This is literally all of the information I have to share on the subject which is why I was hoping for more before I made a post. I want to say that there is no bust to my knowledge and that everyone's information is secure.

Thanks Kev.

I forgot to mention but I hope it's obvious to everyone, as soon as I know more, I will post up.

Thanks for the update SJ. STAY FROSTY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My respect for the transparency SloppyJ and professionalism to not accept orders. If it was a scam they would continue to accept orders. I think some people need to cut them some slack.

I’ve been waiting for an order since Halloween... thanks for the update. Also the super test I got from you guys is shit this time... every injection hurts for almost a week and it feels like an infection. Pretty upset about that.

I’ve been waiting for an order since Halloween... thanks for the update. Also the super test I got from you guys is shit this time... every injection hurts for almost a week and it feels like an infection. Pretty upset about that.
Well another guy got sepsis from the supertest. So it might be an infection. Might ought to cut that crap out entirely

Underdosed anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might have dodged a bullet with that "super test." The guy who started this thread wasn't as lucky

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...&share_fid=66963&share_type=t&link_source=app

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

IML Gear Cream!
Are you a fake account? Seems like too much of a coincidence with your 7 posts but if you aren't trolling, toss that shit. Another guy was in the ER twice with infections.
PS- you might be legit- looks like you posted back on Oct 20th that you ordered. Apologies if I am mistaken and jumped to conclusions. If anything hurts for that long no matter who it is from, throw it away.

Last edited:
Are you a fake account? Seems like too much of a coincidence with your 7 posts but if you aren't trolling, toss that shit. Another guy was in the ER twice with infections.
PS- you might be legit- looks like you posted back on Oct 20th that you ordered. Apologies if I am mistaken and jumped to conclusions. If anything hurts for that long no matter who it is from, throw it away.
Lifter6973 has to be one of the most politest guys on the board lol

Not fake lol. But yes it’s likely an infection... hurts like a bitch... did my glutes and my delt and now I can barely even use my arm... fucking shitty. And I’m waiting on a fucking order from feral... I’m about ready to say screw them and go with another supplier.

Lifter6973 has to be one of the most politest guys on the board lol
And is the sanest among the misfits here lol.

Not fake lol. But yes it’s likely an infection... hurts like a bitch... did my glutes and my delt and now I can barely even use my arm... fucking shitty. And I’m waiting on a fucking order from feral... I’m about ready to say screw them and go with another supplier.
Why did you keep using it? Hope it doesn't develop into an abscess. You need antibiotics ASAP

Usually i have a lump in the area of wherever i inject myself... usually not overly sore my glutes tend to do that more so I thought nothing of it. But when I did my delt that’s when it hurt more so that’s why I was more concerned. I haven’t used it since

If I may ask, where are you injecting it, quads glutes or?

If I may ask, where are you injecting it, quads glutes or?

Never mind, I see now.

IMHO, I would not pin 400mg (Super Test) anything, anywhere but the glutes. I can pin Feral Supersust 400 in the glutes and have many, many times with no pip

Get Shredded!
apparently though some unlabeled batch of supertest is the one causing infections- if you read that thread and pinned Feral supertest, you are brave. If you read that thread and pinned and had crippling PIP for a week and then pinned again, well.... you know
Never mind, I see now.

IMHO, I would not pin 400mg (Super Test) anything, anywhere but the glutes. I can pin Feral Supersust 400 in the glutes and have many, many times with no pip

Last edited:
Back