• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Harvard says Coach Greg is WRONG About Calories?

With Harvard’s Endowment of $40 billion in 2019, their Average of $1.4 to $1.9 billion in donations and $9 in Stimulus money from our Govt {covid}. I am sure they always are non-bias in their scientific research and dont do studies for all the huge company CEO’s{alumni}. Lol

Max

I almost want to waste my time watching this video but if someone could write up a quick summary I would be grateful. Lol

Coach Greg, smarter than the leading professors at Harvard Med School.

I don’t think it’s about being “smarter” although he does have a masters degree in Kinesiology.

I almost want to waste my time watching this video but if someone could write up a quick summary I would be grateful. Lol

Basically, Harvard says you shouldn't focus on counting calories to lose weight, that food quality is more important. Greg counters by saying that food quality is important but ultimately calories counts matter alot when losing weight.

Essentially, he's saying he's smarter than Harvard.

Either he's on to something and Harvard fucked up big time, or he's a grandiose narcissist. I'm not versed enough to make that call.

Basically, Harvard says you shouldn't focus on counting calories to lose weight, that food quality is more important. Greg counters by saying that food quality is important but ultimately calories counts matter alot when losing weight.

Essentially, he's saying he's smarter than Harvard.

Either he's on to something and Harvard fucked up big time, or he's a grandiose narcissist. I'm not versed enough to make that call.

Do you know what thermogenesis is?

IML Gear Cream!
I do. So I take it you're more on Harvard's side.

I am not following you, Greg believes completely in thermogenesis I can post a video of him talking about it. Harvard was cherry picking their studies and drawing false conclusions. And WTF would you trust Harvard, do you also trust the FDA? Lol

They're both right, CICO is flawed and most have known that for a long time. It's close enough for the majority to use it but a calorie is not a calorie. What it comes from DOES matter. True 100% CICO followers ignore the hormonal response that can come with the foods we eat, anybody in this world (I'd think) should know better. We know what happens when you start pinning insulin at the same exact caloric load right? Exactly. Also, the go to argument back that you don't "beleive in the 1st law of thermodynamics" is complete bullshit as each one of our metabolisms is different, some are fast, some are slow, some speed up and slow down during the day and us as people without labs have zero ability to track real output. Again, most of the time it's close enough bu that doesn't change the underlying fact of it. Plus, arguing that a calorie is a calorie also breaks the second law of thermodynamics. It's always been amazing to me how many non professionals use the laws of thermodynamics as an argument when they clearly have no working knowledge of them or their real life application to a human being.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC506782/

They're both right, CICO is flawed and most have known that for a long time. It's close enough for the majority to use it but a calorie is not a calorie. What it comes from DOES matter. True 100% CICO followers ignore the hormonal response that can come with the foods we eat, anybody in this world (I'd think) should know better. We know what happens when you start pinning insulin at the same exact caloric load right? Exactly. Also, the go to argument back that you don't "beleive in the 1st law of thermodynamics" is complete bullshit as each one of our metabolisms is different, some are fast, some are slow, some speed up and slow down during the day and us as people without labs have zero ability to track real output. Again, most of the time it's close enough bu that doesn't change the underlying fact of it. Plus, arguing that a calorie is a calorie also breaks the second law of thermodynamics. It's always been amazing to me how many non professionals use the laws of thermodynamics as an argument when they clearly have no working knowledge of them or their real life application to a human being.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC506782/

Long video but you should watch this...a calorie IS A calorie...energy in VS energy out
https://youtu.be/T6W-pORQXIs

With Harvard’s Endowment of $40 billion in 2019, their Average of $1.4 to $1.9 billion in donations and $9 in Stimulus money from our Govt {covid}. I am sure they always are non-bias in their scientific research and dont do studies for all the huge company CEO’s{alumni}. Lol

Max
Bahahahaha. Exactly!

Greg is the most annoying obnoxious know it all on youtube

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

You must have never heard of Ice cream fatness Jason Blaha. THAT is the most annoying youtuber. At least Greg knows what he's talking about

Back