• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

X22 Report

IML Gear Cream!
The narrative that is being pushed by MSM and government representatives shows me the seditionists are afraid. Look at it this way. There are a lot of military trained killers out there will a lot of killing talents. There are also a lot of citizens that have about had it with the huge psyop larp that these fools pull off right in the open. I fear soon there will be blood in the streets. When it breaks open it's gonna be ugly. I loved Desantis' speach the other day. Man has balls of steel.
I'm not sure which speech you are referring to. Would you post a link? I would like to hear it.

Thanks

Pentagon declares “crackdown” on “extremists” in its own ranks.

sounds to me like the powers that be are afraid of the support they lack. If/when it pops off, I hope those in charge are shown zero mercy.

“The world was built by killers so you’d better get used to looking at them” - Sandor Clegane

Remember when cnn used to report a few valid things? Here's 2011 CNN complaining about pentagon not investigating personnel for kiddie prn when they had a VALID list of names.

World War III is a guerrilla information war with no division between military and civilian participation

Marshall McLuhan, 1970

Get Shredded!
*sigh*....things aren't getting better....

JUST IN - Former President of the European Central Bank Mario Draghi has agreed to serve as the next prime minister of Italy.

Ep 2404b-Trump You Won’t See Me For A While, Be Extremely Mysterious To Direct Your Opponents Fate

Trump has told us the plan the entire time, we weren’t listening closely enough. Yes, he is going to bring down the entire system, yes he is going to make arrests, but first he will wake up America, and have the [DS] feel pain during the entire process. He is allowing them to be exposed to as many people as possible, he is going to attack them when the least expect it. He told us that he was going to go away for a while, he told us [JB] will probably be removed by the 25th Amendment. He said a long time ago he needed to the swamp. Everything is in motion and the [DS] are finished, last Phase.

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/...ely-mysterious-to-direct-your-opponents-fate/

"The FBI is going to the end of the earth chasing down Trump-supporting #AmericaFirst Patriots, but ignoring serial murder by Gov Cuomo, Hunter’s laptop, Benghazi, fake dossiers, election fraud and an entire summer of burning, looting, murder and, oh by the way...pedos.

I wonder who they work for? "

Whoever does this X22 report imo is very intelligent and does alot of daily research and applies it very very well.

I like his info and explanations alot.

I just hope he is right!

Ep 2414b – [DS] Failed, Pain Comes In Many Different Forms, Insurance Policy In Play

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/...any-different-forms-insurance-policy-in-play/

The [CB]/MSM have already failed in their mission. Everything we see playing out now is to bring the people back in power. Trump was counting on the [DS] to pull out all the stops, and they are doing just that. The entire plan was to return the power to the people. DS sent a message that this is exactly what is happening.

JUST IN - John Durham to resign from the U.S. Attorney’s Office effective at midnight on February 28. Durham was appointed as Special Counsel in October.

JUST IN - John Durham to resign from the U.S. Attorney’s Office effective at midnight on February 28. Durham was appointed as Special Counsel in October.
He is staying in the special counsel role.

IML Gear Cream!
Ep 2415b – Comms, Trump Is Now In The Process Of Rearranging The Playing Board

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/...the-process-of-rearranging-the-playing-board/

The [DS]/MSM think they are in control the situation, Trump has now put the spotlight on the [DS] players, he can see the board clearly. Trump is in the process of rearranging the board. Trump and the patriots are in control, people are now seeing the truth and they are watching the [DS] push their agenda. MP & DS send out comms to let all patriots know they are in control.

Ep 2416b – It’s Time To Restart Everything, Patriots Only Go Public When They Want The Target To Know

Trump gave a speech at CPAC. The clock has been activated, it’s time to restart everything. Trump dropped messages during the speech, letting the people know that they are in control. Specific targets are locked on and the people will begin to find out the truth. This is just the beginning. Trump is showing the people the truth, they are now understanding that the [DS] policies do not benefit the people. Trump is now placing everything into position.

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/...-go-public-when-they-want-the-target-to-know/

What is DS? MP? The only hint he dropped was winning again for the third time in 2024. That wasn’t even a hint, he said that straight out. To conspiracy theorists everything is a hint and a clue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is DS? MP? The only hint he dropped was winning again for the third time in 2024. That wasn’t even a hint, he said that straight out. To conspiracy theorists everything is a hint and a clue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
DS = deep state.

Where did you see the initials MP?

"people are now seeing the truth and they are watching the [DS] push their agenda. MP & DS send out comms to let all patriots know they are in control."
Pretty sure that's Mike Pompeo.

Back