Cuomo Wants to Delay Covid Vaccine Until Biden is President

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,787 Posts
    Rep Points

Cuomo Wants to Delay Covid Vaccine Until Biden is President

I watched the video of him saying he wanted to delay vaccine and it was unfortunate it occurred under a Trump administration, how much better it would be to wait until Biden was in office, blah, blah. First they were begging for a vaccine...but now it's lets wait until our guy is president. Insanity.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/09/trump-...king-vaccines/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,196 Posts
    Rep Points

They can be as blatant as a public rape and their supporters still won’t understand how the opposition could possibly think they are brainwashed by the bias left wing media.

TDS is very real.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points

With the medias help we all be brainwashed into believing all along Biden and his admin fixed America. This is what will go down in the history books watch. Poor trump all the wonderful things he did for us and he was always shot down and continues to be. It will take destruction of America for us to realize the lies the left and media fed us all this time to realize our wrongs and realize that Trump really did try to help America be great again. Its a shame that it will have to come to a complete financial and economic meltdown to realize this.

My prediction is that next they destroy industrial America trying to implement the go green program to fast and abandoning the old proven system just as fast . That, along with terrible foreign policy and trade deals will be created panic and the biggest stock market crash we've ever seen and boom the fat ladys sings. Also our welfare program and universal Healthcare for "all" of course will also plat a huge role and us hoping for maybe a a few cent of SS won't get a dime of the 6% we pay every 2 weeks payroll taxes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    911 Posts
    Rep Points

I can’t watch CNN. Bunch of drama speaking violin playing bitches. I would rather watch Sesame Street. That station is a disgrace to humanity as well as the people on it!

SXRIPT
    “Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions
    Email Red Bird for list redsxript@ctemplar.com

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

Whats wrong with Sesame Street Goddamnit!?

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    I can’t watch CNN. Bunch of drama speaking violin playing bitches. I would rather watch Sesame Street. That station is a disgrace to humanity as well as the people on it!

SXRIPT

PM me with any questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points

I heard a journalist say that dems are pushing to make what vaccinations are available to the US, first go to third world countries and then to sick children..something along those lines. Predictable dems meddling for there own agenda AGAIN. They don't care what most Americans want. Because most of us want a vaccinations available now, not later. And as far as the risk goes if you or a love one had very slim of surving covid, you know damn well you take it without hesitation. But no need to worry since any new available vaccinations will be shipped overseas first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,196 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sityslicker1 View Post
    I heard a journalist say that dems are pushing to make what vaccinations are available to the US, first go to third world countries and then to sick children..something along those lines. Predictable dems meddling for there own agenda AGAIN. They don't care what most Americans want. Because most of us want a vaccinations available now, not later. And as far as the risk goes if you or a love one had very slim of surving covid, you know damn well you take it without hesitation. But no need to worry since any new available vaccinations will be shipped overseas first.
    the first batch is probably designed to trim the population. Bill Gates literally said “if we do this right, we could cut the world population by 1/3 by ‘insert specific year’. No joke. It was a strange way to talk about the future of vaccines and this was said a few years ago.

weird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,787 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sityslicker1 View Post
    Parents are ~90yrs old and in nursing home. One foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. They both got covid and both got over it with almost no symptoms (mild fevers only). They gave them an anti-inflammatory steroid, zinc, vit c. I'm a firm believer that covid only affects those who have a genetic predisposition to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    946 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Parents are ~90yrs old and in nursing home. One foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. They both got covid and both got over it with almost no symptoms (mild fevers only). They gave them an anti-inflammatory steroid, zinc, vit c. I'm a firm believer that covid only affects those who have a genetic predisposition to it.
    I've had 4-5 friends recover from it and honestly believe I had it in January. Most of my friends who were sick said they were very sick but had been sicker before, I was very sick and ended up in the ICU with leg blood clots and on oxygen for 4 days, no sense of taste and severe cough as well. I did have a coworker and family friend die while they had it, one was older and the other diabetic. I think you are right, it is definetley worse for some than others, but so is influenza and we try to vaccinate for that every year and it helps. When I was sick in January no one knew what I had and they offered no treatment other than oxygen and CPAP for sleep that I use already, treated blood clots with IV meds in my femoral artery. When I was released I coughed for weeks, as did some of my friends. So predisposition? I don't know, but definitely sicker than Trump was (or what they showed). If I'd had an opportunity for a vaccine to prevent that experience I would have taken it without a second thought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    946 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post

SXRIPT

PM me with any questions
    I hate CNN and FOX equally, both spend all their time playing to their respective audience base. I think America would really appreciate news information that was truly neutral and just reported.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,787 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    I hate CNN and FOX equally, both spend all their time playing to their respective audience base. I think America would really appreciate news information that was truly neutral and just reported.
    Fox might surprise you. It has become surprisingly liberal as of late. It's still complete shite, but so are the rest. I posted elsewhere, but I miss the days of fair, unbiased, no editorializing of the facts, journalism. Reporting the facts died with Joe Friday.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

no doubt, those two networks are partly responsible for this huge divide we have now - far left and far right- no in between
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts
    Rep Points

When this story came out.. I didn't understand why he couldn't just shut the fuck up and be happy.
    This thing is killing people.. As much as I hate Trump.. He sure did get this out FAST.
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts
    Rep Points

The news used to be a half hour or hour long show that played in the evening. Reporters out in the mix reporting on what was seen. There was a emphasis on actual facts. The current state of "news" is anything but that. I blame the sports world of the likes of Skip and Shannon, First Take, even going back to cold pizza on ESPN. They are opinion shows which get debated. That works in the sports world wonderfully but not with news. Now news networks CNN and all its affiliates, Fox news or other MSM use the debate platform shoving THIER opinions down viewers throats as opposed to just reporting facts. You may get 1% fact then 99% opinion. Debate and opinion sharing does bring more eyeballs to the screen the regular old facts. That's my thoughts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,196 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    The news used to be a half hour or hour long show that played in the evening. Reporters out in the mix reporting on what was seen. There was a emphasis on actual facts. The current state of "news" is anything but that. I blame the sports world of the likes of Skip and Shannon, First Take, even going back to cold pizza on ESPN. They are opinion shows which get debated. That works in the sports world wonderfully but not with news. Now news networks CNN and all its affiliates, Fox news or other MSM use the debate platform shoving THIER opinions down viewers throats as opposed to just reporting facts. You may get 1% fact then 99% opinion. Debate and opinion sharing does bring more eyeballs to the screen the regular old facts. That's my thoughts.
    if only people had hobbies .... and wanted to be involved in their own communities .... the cnn and other fake news networks would go bankrupt.

let’s all go back to playing in softball leagues and doing pig roast benefits again