• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lab grade mct oil

Anaboliclifer80

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where do you guys buy your lab grade mct oil at? If you use for your carrier oil on homebrew. Looking for quality and quantity ml.
Thanks

If your looking for lab grade oil try the link below. You can use regular coconut (mct) oil from the grocery store (see sample pic below) without an issue that is way cheaper though. Your basically paying for it to be filtered which you will be doing anyway with your mix. Personally I don't see any huge different between medical grade and regular coconut oil other than the medical grade is pre-filtered for you.

https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/usp-oils/filtered-mct-oil-60-40-pharmaceutical-grade.html

94fe090c-4e7e-408c-a63a-ac2db6b50e6f_1.5b2da6278281677c820ca163a3fb8c6c.jpeg

The reason why i asked because i heard some guys say the lab grade was heated and doubled bonded to be on the safe of injections. But i se the same ingredients from a pharmaceuticals grade mct of c8,c10 with other store grades. I dont see the store grades claiming it would say 40/60.

Back