• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Domestic labs

Chicken n wafflz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone hear or use anything from Domestic-supply?

Or ever order from there. Used Gp before but checking around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out our sub forum:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/forums/114-Domestic-Supply

Anyone hear or use anything from Domestic-supply?

Or ever order from there. Used Gp before but checking around!

Expensive but absolutely legit. Always.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Expensive but absolutely legit. Always.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

To be clear. It is NOT the domestic supply stated above

Don't post links to what is probably a scam site trying to copy the real Domestic Supply

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't post links to what is probably a scam site trying to copy the real Domestic Supply

Rehh

Read this message which was edit by a mod:

To be clear. It is NOT the domestic supply stated above

Is this the same D-S that Dylan Gemelli pushes hard?

You mean that elf looking motherfucker. He’s a joke. A cable puller not a lifter.

I’ve noticed he’s ripping off Coach Trevor now also, tying in his YouTube links to his.

Get Shredded!
Yep, he consider himself a steroid guru though
You mean that elf looking motherfucker. He’s a joke. A cable puller not a lifter.

I’ve noticed he’s ripping off Coach Trevor now also, tying in his YouTube links to his.

No harm, it’s just overpriced.

Same deal here. I get my injectables through a compound pharmacy but looked into DS for orals. Over on Elite fitness, evolutionary, isarms it’s all domestic supply.com, here it’s US-domestic supply. So confusing which one to order from

Same deal here. I get my injectables through a compound pharmacy but looked into DS for orals. Over on Elite fitness, evolutionary, isarms it’s all domestic supply.com, here it’s US-domestic supply. So confusing which one to order from

Right?! When they both point fingers on who is “legit” and who isn’t!

Products I got were spectra Pharma, and Balkan Pharma.

Answer is simple.
Please check posts in my subforum. Im here since 2014, then check how long those imposters been at EF and Isarms.
Dylan and other mods started to advertise them less than one year ago I think. BTW they have same mods on all these forums, iSarms, Evo, EF.
They were trying to impersonate me here in year 2016 and got nice kick in the butt
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/51145-US-domesticsupply-com-is-the-legit-web-site!!!

Answer is simple.
Please check posts in my subforum. Im here since 2014, then check how long those imposters been at EF and Isarms.
Dylan and other mods started to advertise them less than one year ago I think. BTW they have same mods on all these forums, iSarms, Evo, EF.
They were trying to impersonate me here in year 2016 and got nice kick in the butt
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/51145-US-domesticsupply-com-is-the-legit-web-site!!!

True....just look at the post history.

Back