• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

KYMuscle2 Un-Sponsored Men’s Physique Competition Prep Log

KYMuscle2

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Prep starts this coming Thursday!

Haven’t competed in 3 years, completely primed, and ready to go!

Regularly competed in the Teen Division Growing up, and placed well, then did four Novice Men’s Physique Shows

24, 5’9, 197lbs, 21% as of posting

Calories- 6,300-6,800 Day, Six Meals

Killer Mindset, Killer Docs

Backstory: Quit training for years, had a heart attack roughly 5 months ago (widow maker, un-related to PED use, and have been dealing with a whole slew of medical issues since. (Pericarditis, Left Pec area Nerve Damage, Gastritis, and to top it off, a Hiatial Hernia, high BP, oh and a Arrhythmia, all at once, as if the list can’t get any longer)

I’ll start the log, once I get scoped again Monday, just Incase I have to have surgery, etc

Non-Sponsored

I have prescription Test, Var, and GH (Plus some leftovers from a board sponsor that I ordered from years ago)

I will be using a mix of a lot of board sponsors gear, and haven’t chose yet, but I will post bloods regularly, and diet/training daily!

Photos will be edited to remove identifiers
b59970e3f8441369e78f39bc1ab7bfbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a significant medical history at such a young age. When did you start PED use?

Started Mid 15’s, started competing at 17

I understand that I seems like a lot of issues, but everything is directly/in-directly linked to my GERD, or basically Acid Reflux for those less familiar.

Scope at my Gastroenterologist came back great today, improvement, and should be fine in two weeks.

Taking two meds, Protonix 40MG and Sucralfate 1GM, which solves all my GI related issues.

Could it have been corrected earlier? Yes. I started noticing about a year ago, more burping/something in the back of my throat, but I let it develop too much, never thought twice about it being acid reflux.

Blood pressure is being controlled, via lisinopril 5mg, nothing major, all my medications have raised my blood pressure, specifically the GI meds, along with Anxiety medications (3MG Clonzepam Daily, 25mg Zoloft daily. Quite a few medications to be taking at once, which my body is not use to.

I could argue the heart attack all day long, as to causes, but 6/11 of my family members have had heart attacks in their early twenties (2 being fatal)

Pre-disposed? Possibly, possibly not?

Would it have never happened if I never quit competing, and training, most likely. I was always on top of it with my Cardiologist, Neurologist, and GP. Didn’t seem them for years after I quit. Diet changed, lifestyle changed. Could’ve been caught on a simple Echo/Stress Test most likely.

Sorry for the long post, but I posted this same log start on another forum, and they consider it a “suicide log”, not realizing that I’m dealing with minor health issues that are VERY easily corrected via proper medication, and are being caused by acid reflux basically.

Per my Cardiologist’s words “Your heart is very healthy currently, and I have no immediate/near future concerns whatsoever, I can not promote what you’re doing, but you’re heart is fine.”, so I’ll shall continue the prep on.

Cheers

I understand the harm reduction/care for everyone’s health, but the other forum took it the wrong way.

At the end of the day, we’re all drug users, by choice, and we shall deal with the consequences, whenever/if they ever arrive.

I never heard of GERD causing all that

I’ll tell you from how I’m feeling on the GI meds for the gastritis/acid reflux, I’m feeling better daily, 100% improvement

My main pain area was right by my heart (under, top of rib area), cardiologist even blamed GERD from the start

I’m not the doctor, but their combinations of meds has improved everything

I was skeptical about the acute pericarditis stemming from it, but I never received a straight “this is what caused it” from either the cardiologist, or his nurse, so that’s up in the air, but it’s gone now

I’ve read, and read, and read online, but I’ve just accepted the fact that I’m feeling better, and getting great results from their recommendations

Severe GERD pain can mimic a lot of issues

All is well though

Back