• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NPP/tren

Chicken n wafflz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Only have run sarms cycles and test cyp.

Wanna jump time a bigger gain here. Looking at

First time on. Tren or NPP

Tren ace 200mg 1x a week
Test e 400mg 1x a week
Or
NPP not sure on the mg or x a week yet
Test e 400mg a week

For 8 weeks either cycle. Have aromasin in hand as well as caber. Also clomid for post

Thoughts on either cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are a beginer , so you dont need to much to have results , and as a beginner stay away from trenbolone , is to toxic and harsh and not good to bulking .

Use NPP 100mg EOD + Test 500mg week and run for 12 weeks instead of 8 to have more solid gains , with that you can use low dose oral dianabol 30mg or a sarm like ligandrol

Never forget to have on hand AI ( arimidex or exemestano ) and tamoxifen

You are a beginer , so you dont need to much to have results , and as a beginner stay away from trenbolone , is to toxic and harsh and not good to bulking .

Use NPP 100mg EOD + Test 500mg week and run for 12 weeks instead of 8 to have more solid gains , with that you can use low dose oral dianabol 30mg or a sarm like ligandrol

Never forget to have on hand AI ( arimidex or exemestano ) and tamoxifen

That’s great. NPP 100mg EOD? Explain EOD

That’s fine running 12 weeks. I was not sure duration.

I have clomid, as well as aromasin. I am not familiar with caber. But I will look into arimidex.

Me being a beginner, you really suggest dbol as well? Will that not blow me up with water weight? I haven’t heard a lot of great coke from ORAL dbol. But again I’m in this for knowledge

You'll need to pin Tren Ace more than once per week.

EOD mean every other day.

300mg Test per week, with 300 NPP would be a good cycle. 10-20mg of LGD-4033 would be a good addition.. run for 8-12 weeks.

Last edited:
You'll need to pin Tren Ace more than once per week.

EOD mean every other day.

300mg Test per week, with 300 NPP would be a good cycle.

Got it. EOD. End of day / every other day was my confusion. Thank you.

300mg test? Is that not to low?

300mg NPP decent amount

Ahh. Adding some sarms in as well huh?

If you have aromasin is enough , dont need arimidex . If you feel bloating or sides of gyno beggin slowly 12,5mg every other day. Dostinex just have on hand but you maybe will not need . Dianabol is probably the best oral and one of the best steroids out there hands down . Yes some bloat but you need it to grow , you cant grow without gaining fat and water retention

Got it. EOD. End of day / every other day was my confusion. Thank you.

300mg test? Is that not to low?

300mg NPP decent amount

Ahh. Adding some sarms in as well huh?

300-500mg of Test.. it's up to you. 300mg is plenty. 500mg would probably be better. Run the dosage you feel comfortable with.

Yes, a SARM. LGD is a good anabolic. You can stack sarms and aas together.

If you have aromasin is enough , dont need arimidex . If you feel bloating or sides of gyno beggin slowly 12,5mg every other day. Dostinex just have on hand but you maybe will not need . Dianabol is probably the best oral and one of the best steroids out there hands down . Yes some bloat but you need it to grow , you cant grow without gaining fat and water retention

You can grow without getting fat and putting on water.

You can grow without getting fat and putting on water.

Agreed. I like the looks of both cycles.

But currently holding onto to a little more fat than wanted. I’m afraid of dbol also the side affects

You can but bvery hard and very slow gains , because to gain mass you need more calories and with calorie surplus you gain weight every week and of course not all weight is pure muscle, you have nitrogen , water and some fat . Thats why never try to bulk and cut same time . If goal is grow keep it until you achieve your maximum results

IML Gear Cream!
Agreed. I like the looks of both cycles.

But currently holding onto to a little more fat than wanted. I’m afraid of dbol also the side affects

DBol is fine as well. It is tried and true and has been around forever. It will add water to you, but water isn't also a bad thing. An AI would help with this and other side effects. 20-30mg daily for 4 weeks won't kill you. You will actually probably feel like a king while you are on it.

300-500mg of Test.. it's up to you. 300mg is plenty. 500mg would probably be better. Run the dosage you feel comfortable with.

Yes, a SARM. LGD is a good anabolic. You can stack sarms and aas together.

I can get the test no issue
Also the lgd no issue

But for NPP I can only find spectrum-pharma-nandrolone-phenylpropionate-10ml-vial-100mgml
But that seems like I would have to pin multiple times a week

DBol is fine as well. It is tried and true and has been around forever. It will add water to you, but water isn't also a bad thing. An AI would help with this and other side effects. 20-30mg daily for 4 weeks won't kill you. You will actually probably feel like a king while you are on it.

Would you suggest a mid add in the with the dbol?

Best AI you recommend?

I can get the test no issue
Also the lgd no issue

But for NPP I can only find spectrum-pharma-nandrolone-phenylpropionate-10ml-vial-100mgml
But that seems like I would have to pin multiple times a week

Yes, NPP is a fast acting steroid.. which requires pinning more frequently. If you don't want to pin a lot, go with Deca. Same drug, but different ester. If you are scared of needles.. now would be a good time to get over that, or this life might not be for you lol.

Would you suggest a mid add in the with the dbol?

Best AI you recommend?

I don't know what you mean by "mid add"

Aromasin or Arimidex would both work fine. I prefer Aromasin. Dosage will be dependent on how sensitive to estrogen you are. Did you run an AI when you used Test Cyp?

Yes, NPP is a fast acting steroid.. which requires pinning more frequently. If you don't want to pin a lot, go with Deca. Same drug, but different ester. If you are scared of needles.. now would be a good time to get over that, or this life might not be for you lol.

Haha. No needles aren’t an issue. Besides runnin 26 gauge. Not bad.

I just did not want to pin 3 times a week. Mainly cause I only use upper buttocks to pin. I run out of room haha!

I don't know what you mean by "mid add"

Aromasin or Arimidex would both work fine. I prefer Aromasin. Dosage will be dependent on how sensitive to estrogen you are. Did you run an AI when you used Test Cyp?

Mid cycle. Add the dbol for the 4 weeks. Sorry

I sure aromasin 12.5 tabs.

I did run aromasin on test cyp. I did fine so I will keep it

I just did not want to pin 3 times a week. Mainly cause I only use upper buttocks to pin. I run out of room haha!

If you only want to pin 2x per week, short esters are not for you. Switch to deca OR learn utilize any of the other injection sites

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Last edited:

I'd get used to pinning other muscles groups, the more the better. Delts are not bad at all. Quads are easy, but can sting a little.

If you choose the dbol, I would run it at the beginning to "kick start" things, because the gains will come quick. If you were to add in an oral or another compound towards the middle or end of the cycle, I would opt for something dryer.. like winstrol or anavar. There's a lot of options.

Then keep the aromasin at the same dosage you ran it at.

As far as sources for the NPP.. there's a lot of good places that are sponsors on this board. Everyone has it.

I'd get used to pinning other muscles groups, the more the better. Delts are not bad at all. Quads are easy, but can sting a little.

If you choose the dbol, I would run it at the beginning to "kick start" things, because the gains will come quick. If you were to add in an oral or another compound towards the middle or end of the cycle, I would opt for something dryer.. like winstrol or anavar. There's a lot of options.

Then keep the aromasin at the same dosage you ran it at.

As far as sources for the NPP.. there's a lot of good places that are sponsors on this board. Everyone has it.

Thank you sir!

I don’t mind pinning. Seems the source I have is good. So I hear. But again trust issues always linger

Get Shredded!
Only have run sarms cycles and test cyp.

Wanna jump time a bigger gain here. Looking at

First time on. Tren or NPP

Tren ace 200mg 1x a week
Test e 400mg 1x a week
Or
NPP not sure on the mg or x a week yet
Test e 400mg a week

For 8 weeks either cycle. Have aromasin in hand as well as caber. Also clomid for post

Thoughts on either cycle?

Ok your a beginner..
So before you start going off into uncharted waters. Why not run a nice simple yet effective cycle. No Tren to bulk.
Test 600mg ew.. pinned 2x a week
Dbol 50mg Ed.
You have npp, I usually prefer npp for more of a recomp. Deca would have been preferred for bulk. Npp is faster acting should really pin EOD or m/w/f.
Test 600
Npp400
Should see some considerable size and decent strength gains.
Take aromasin. 12.5mg Ed. It really has a short half life in men. About 8-9hrs.
Also keep caber or prami on hand for prolactin issues.
9a53038e7a6e70cddf8cad20b8fd914f.jpg

Ok your a beginner..
So before you start going off into uncharted waters. Why not run a nice simple yet effective cycle. No Tren to bulk.
Dbol 50mg Ed.
You have npp, I usually prefer npp for more of a recomp. Deca would have been preferred for bulk. Npp is faster acting should really pin EOD or m/w/f.
Test 600
Npp400

Thanks for the advice sir.

So your suggestion is

Test 600mg 2x a week
Oral? Dbol 50mg. Daily

As well as NPP 400 m/w/f

Seems like a solid cycle Test is much higher then I’ve ran. But oh well

I will get caber as well just Incase

Fuck D-bol with nandrolone. 750 sust wk (375mg sun+wed), 500npp wk (100mg, m-f), and 50mg winstrol (m-f). 10 wks is sufficient. 12 wks and you can say ciao to Jr for awhile. I prefer 8wks on, 8wks off, and so on. You don't have to nail your first real aas cycle. Blast as many times as you want. Pay attention and tweak things from one blast to the next. Eazy breezy.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Fuck D-bol with nandrolone. 750 sust wk (375mg sun+wed), 500npp wk (100mg, m-f), and 50mg winstrol (m-f). 10 wks is sufficient. 12 wks and you can say ciao to Jr for awhile. I prefer 8wks on, 8wks off, and so on. You don't have to nail your first real aas cycle. Blast as many times as you want. Pay attention and tweak things from one blast to the next. Eazy breezy.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

The opposite position on dbol now. Why research is key. Thank you for the advice

Ok your a beginner..
Dbol 50mg Ed.
Test 600
Npp400

So do not add dbol into the equation for say 4 weeks? 20-30mg?

So do not add dbol into the equation for say 4 weeks? 20-30mg?

That is totally up to you lol. We are just giving you are opinions based on our experiences. Everyone is going to be different.. this isn't a one size fits all situation.

If you want lean mass with no water, and to lean out along the way.. then probably avoid dbol. But, if you run the dbol, the water is only going to be there while you are on it. The end of your cycle is your finished product, the first 4 weeks isn't.

That is totally up to you lol. We are just giving you are opinions based on our experiences. Everyone is going to be different.. this isn't a one size fits all situation.

If you want lean mass with no water, and to lean out along the way.. then probably avoid dbol. But, if you run the dbol, the water is only going to be there while you are on it. The end of your cycle is your finished product, the first 4 weeks isn't.

Yea I understand. Everyone is different. If dbol give me bad affects I will drop it and continue NPP and test.

I am going to hit the NPP and test e for 8 weeks

If you only want to pin 2x per week, short esters are not for you. Switch to deca OR learn utilize any of the other injection sites

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
This is one of the few bottom line answers.
This one will do away with a lot of guess work. You simply can't inject short esters 2x a week. I use all short esters and I inject daily. 4 sites but I don't have problems with pip or sides. You can use deca and cyp probably and do well.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Ok your a beginner..
Dbol 50mg Ed.
Test 600
Npp400

Just to be clear

NPP 400mg in a week? That would pin 4x week if only pin 100mg at a time

Test would be about the same maybe 3 x since it is 250mg in a pin.

And no dbol for the 4 weeks?

If you are a beginner you never should pin more than 2x week maximum 3 times , no need to use short esters . Go with basics test , deca and dbol as me and enjoy the gains . Aromasin is the best AI but use only if needed , high estrogen can be bad but low or crashed is even worst ( NO SEX )

Back