• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New here

Chicken n wafflz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Only have run sarms cycles and test cyp.

Wanna jump time a bigger gain here. Looking at

First time on. Tren or NPP

Tren ace 200mg 1x a week
Test e 400mg 1x a week
Or
NPP not sure on the mg or x a week yet
Test e 400mg a week

For 8 weeks either cycle. Have aromasin in hand as well as caber. Also clomid for post

Thoughts on either cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Id go for the test/npp run
400 mg test
300mg npp

Tren ace 200mg 1x a week
Test e 400mg 1x a week
Or
Test e 400mg a week

For 8 weeks either cycle. Have aromasin in hand as well as caber. Also clomid for post

Welcome to ASF. You should be pinning tren ace at least every other day, not one time per week. The have life is very short with the acetate ester. You will also have an easier cycle if you maintain a more stable hormone level by pinning your test e every 3 days or twice a week. By the looks of your cycle set up, you need to do far more research before taking the leap. You will be happy you did if you take my advice. I can promise you that.

Welcome to ASF! Go for Test and NPP. Don’t go higher than 500 of each. Use Tren later when you have done more cycles with either Deca, EQ, Mast for example and with some orals added in.

Welcome

96536bdc6ad7e32d8b81f9a9f6c1ff3a.gif

SXRIPT
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions
Email Red Bird for list redsxript@ctemplar.com

Welcome to ASF

I’m thinking more like...

Test E 600mg/week
NPP 300mg/week
25mg/day of dbol

pin the test E and NPP 3x/week equaling the doses I mentioned above. So Test E pin 200mg, and NPP 100mg M/W/F.

Tren ace 200mg 1x a week
Test e 400mg 1x a week
Or
Test e 400mg a week

Welcome to the community, Glad to have you here...
Enjoy your stay and socialize with the group, make some new friends. :twothumbs:

Why not stick with Test only cycles for a while? Learn how to listen, identify and recognize changes or potential problems with how your body responds to specific dosages, get a feel for knowing when to make adjustments in either direction and how to use AI's and Serms (Tomax) if needed.

I would start off with Test-cyp and MastE, Test at 400mg and MastE at 200.. Both will compliment each other on a cellular level with receptor expression and response. Pull some blood work prior to going "ON", just so you know where you are at with a baseline and again pull bloods midway (5-6 weeks in) to see where you might potentially be sitting at. Than pull post PCT bloods so you can see where you were, where you went and where you ended up along with compare before and after levels. PCT bloods 3-4 weeks after last day of PCT protocol.

HORMONE PANEL (MALES ONLY) (QUEST DIAGNOSTICS)
Quest Price: $73.99
This is our Hormone Panel for Females utilizing the Male Only Testosterone test. This Testosterone test will result out faster than the LC/MS/MS Testosterone test included in the Hormone Panel for Females and will provide actual results for levels up to 3,000. This Testosterone test will only be performed for males.

FEMALES needing to order this panel from Quest will need to order the 'Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS-MS'.

Use of synthetic steroids, various supplements and/or high doses of biotin may interfere with the accuracy of the standard immunoassay Testosterone Total serum test included in this panel. If you are taking any of these it is recommended that you order a panel that includes the Testosterone LC/MS-MS methodology for testing.

This testosterone test will provide actual results, including when the total testosterone value is >1500 but <3,000. This is a Male Only test, it cannot be ordered by females. If a female orders this panel, the testosterone test will not be included on the requisition or performed at the lab.

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/body-builder-testing.phpIncludes:
Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets): WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ratio (calculated), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Male, IA (MALES ONLY)

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. Fasting is defined as no consumption of food or beverage other than water for at least 12 hours before testing. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

To add, if you can't grow with test only cycles, than adding other compounds will never make you grow. Test only cycles are extremely underestimated as people look at other cycles and compounds that flood all informational platforms..

I know a few guys that still use Test only cycles more often than not. Test is all you need. I wouldn't steer you wrong!

Back