• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st GC TD

LimitPhobic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Won't let me upload a pic because of the size but 8 test c 250's got to me in xxx days and everything looks good. Looking forward to running it next cycle.

Customer service was perfect. Not a single complaint from me. Quick, easy, timely, and polite. 5/5

Thanks Gear Church

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey brother man please no talk about turn around and don’t not upload TD pics as per GC rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed that and thanks for catching that!

My bad GC, I’ll study those rules before I post here again

Hey brother man please no talk about turn around and don’t not upload TD pics as per GC rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh snap, I’ll find their rules on here and read those thoroughly before posting again, wasn’t aware there were different rules for different sources. I came from a Wild West type forum to here. Thanks for the heads up

Promise you'll be blown away..Church doesn't F around..and that's why I don't go anywhere else..

Rules have been read and understood. A little confusion here and there but nothing a little coffee can’t solve.

Welcome Home....as info...please no pics posted.

Won't let me upload a pic because of the size but 8 test c 250's got to me in xxx days and everything looks good. Looking forward to running it next cycle.

Customer service was perfect. Not a single complaint from me. Quick, easy, timely, and polite. 5/5

Thanks Gear Church

Get some gold
Inj.SD

Maybe in the future, I’m on cycle #2 right now and only thing I inj. Is T for the time being. Keeping it nice and simple till I get the training wheels off. Decided to throw In some anavar this cycle, those extra pumps are niceee

you're gonna love it man..been running with these guys for a couple of years and I'm always impressed by not only the gear, but the way they handle their bizness!

now if they could just carry some HGH...

Thanks bro. Yeah I feel you on the GH.

QUOTE=rayschray12;1775798]you're gonna love it man..been running with these guys for a couple of years and I'm always impressed by not only the gear, but the way they handle their bizness!

now if they could just carry some HGH...[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro. Yeah I feel you on the GH.

QUOTE=rayschray12;1775798]you're gonna love it man..been running with these guys for a couple of years and I'm always impressed by not only the gear, but the way they handle their bizness!

now if they could just carry some HGH...
[/QUOTE]

I 3rd that one...GC+GH= 👍🏻👍🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Back