• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC Test Cyp Blood Work

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Full disclosure...it was not my intent to run test protocol and get labs. My doc just surprised me with bloodwork. So...my pinning is weird, dosage, etc. I'm just throwing this out there so others can have a rough gauge to go from. Take it or leave it. I've been pinning 25mg GC test cyp daily (subq slin). Just a nice trt protocol. There have been days I've missed pinning. Any given week, I've missed a day or two. Again, FULL DISCLOSURE. And if your math is bad, that means I was running between 125-175mg EW. I pinned 25mg at 7am the morning of blood draw...draw was at 3:30pm.

The results are a little heavier than when I'm on pharma test cyp. I usually have to run 200mg EW to get in the 900-1100 range. I'm also using .5mg anastrazole (blue sky). I wish doc had checked my estrogen, but oh well.

:twothumbs:

Attachments

• test.JPG
    test.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 57
Full disclosure...it was not my intent to run test protocol and get labs. My doc just surprised me with bloodwork. So...my pinning is weird, dosage, etc. I'm just throwing this out there so others can have a rough gauge to go from. Take it or leave it. I've been pinning 25mg GC test cyp daily (subq slin). Just a nice trt protocol. There have been days I've missed pinning. Any given week, I've missed a day or two. Again, FULL DISCLOSURE. And if your math is bad, that means I was running between 125-175mg EW. I pinned 25mg at 7am the morning of blood draw...draw was at 3:30pm.

The results are a little heavier than when I'm on pharma test cyp. I usually have to run 200mg EW to get in the 900-1100 range. I'm also using .5mg anastrazole (blue sky). I wish doc had checked my estrogen, but oh well.

So, subQ with normal test? I’ve never even heard of this. Very interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great! Particularly given the protocol(or lack there of lol)and the fact you know what you generally pull on 200mg Pharma Test. I would be very pleased with these numbers. Thanks for posting man.

So, subQ with normal test? I’ve never even heard of this. Very interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the research I've done, subq is ok. Not as great as IM, but it works. The last cycle I did was completely subq...test/mast/tren. Pinning the tren ED took away my typical tren sides (insomnia/night sweats). Yeah, you're pinning ED, but it's slin and you can go anywhere. Really nice to let those few IM target sites have a rest!

From the research I've done, subq is ok. Not as great as IM, but it works. The last cycle I did was completely subq...test/mast/tren. Pinning the tren ED took away my typical tren sides (insomnia/night sweats). Yeah, you're pinning ED, but it's slin and you can go anywhere. Really nice to let those few IM target sites have a rest!

Hellyeah! Definitely sounds like an awesome idea especially for a cruise. Awesome results man, absolutely to be expected from GC

Nice results. Have you noticed less of a need for AI with daily sub q dosages. Also, you mentioned 0.5 mg arimidex, how many days a week?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Nice results. Have you noticed less of a need for AI with daily sub q dosages. Also, you mentioned 0.5 mg arimidex, how many days a week?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Should have added, the .5mg azole is ED. Like I said, really wished she checked my E too. When I was running proper doc prescribed trt, I was using 1mg azole ED (smallest pill, right?). I've been at this dose a couple months and zero gyno or dick probs. So "feelz" are ok.

This is very good my friend. I've played with Subq here and there. The absorption is slower based on my experience. Those numbers are solid.

I've tried Subq with lots of esters but the short esters always seemed to have more lumps and more pip. Long esters no problem. As dumb as it sounds....I did it for awhile with Primo....I remember one day I pinned 5 different places Subq....its funny to think about...I consider myself part chemist, part scientist and part gynecologist.:winkfinger:

This is very good my friend. I've played with Subq here and there. The absorption is slower based on my experience. Those numbers are solid.

I've tried Subq with lots of esters but the short esters always seemed to have more lumps and more pip. Long esters no problem. As dumb as it sounds....I did it for awhile with Primo....I remember one day I pinned 5 different places Subq....its funny to think about...I consider myself part chemist, part scientist and part gynecologist.:winkfinger:

Haha....same. I received two pieces of good advice in my life. Never give up trying to better yourself (especially when it comes to health). This was given to me by a terminal cancer patient who had witnessed my transformation. One of the best people I have ever met in my life.

The other was "your body is a lab, so go experiment". I like to try things out and see how it works personally. The nice thing about microdosing like this is there is zero pip and very rarely any lumps. If I do nick a vein, it is a pea size lump at most. Nothing. I've been running subq for several months now. I may never go back to IM.

Yeah my wife pins her cyp sub-q twice a week. Seems to keep her more stable than IM injections twice a week. She prefers it by a lot. Of course she's only running 20mg weekly so the volume is pretty low lol. Like .04mL twice a week low

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds goods bro...keep experimenting...I love it.

Haha....same. I received two pieces of good advice in my life. Never give up trying to better yourself (especially when it comes to health). This was given to me by a terminal cancer patient who had witnessed my transformation. One of the best people I have ever met in my life.

The other was "your body is a lab, so go experiment". I like to try things out and see how it works personally. The nice thing about microdosing like this is there is zero pip and very rarely any lumps. If I do nick a vein, it is a pea size lump at most. Nothing. I've been running subq for several months now. I may never go back to IM.

Back