• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Retiring in another country

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It just seems like a good idea sometimes and cheaper.

It won’t be any different anywhere by the time you retire. Death is the only retirement bub.

I've been considering Portugal but doubt I will pull the trigger. I know some acquaintances that have lived there for a few years now and they absolutely love it. For foreigners the difference between Portugal and here, they WANT Americans and other Europeans to move there and have applied many incentives. Check it out...

https://smartasset.com/retirement/how-to-retire-in-portugal

Maybe all elections are rigged like this and this is just the first year I’ve paid attention.

For all the people that have claimed you’re vote doesn’t matter, I guess they have been right.

And miss all the fun here in the USA? Not me. I’m already narrowing it down to 2 places.

I've been considering Portugal but doubt I will pull the trigger. I know some acquaintances that have lived there for a few years now and they absolutely love it. For foreigners the difference between Portugal and here, they WANT Americans and other Europeans to move there and have applied many incentives. Check it out...

https://smartasset.com/retirement/how-to-retire-in-portugal
Lol Portugal is where my wife wants to go when she retires . Pretty good healthcare system decent housing prices in areas and not a bunch of crime . Looks pretty damn good to me .

Lol Portugal is where my wife wants to go when she retires . Pretty good healthcare system decent housing prices in areas and not a bunch of crime . Looks pretty damn good to me .
Not to mention the gorgeous beaches and mild climate year round. They say two people can live comfortably on $2,000 - 2,400 a month

A friend of mine retired, sold everything he had here and moved to the Philippines. He loves it, and said his pension is equal to a doctors income

IML Gear Cream!
If you want a easy transition that is cheap and somewhat American look into Panama. It had the easiest residency requirements for my family. It's a pain in the ass if you don't get your residency and have to leave the country every 60 or 90 days for a couple days to come back in and get another tourist Visa. It was also easy to start a business there. If you happen to need to get back to the US for any reason you can be back in Miami in a couple hours. You can also drive back in 2 days if you need to run some cocaine for some cash.

Panama had a ton of Americans there until we pulled out and gave the canal back to Panama. They also use the US dollar which makes it a little easier. They also did have it where you can bring in a car duty free every 2 years. Not sure if that changed or not. Costa Rica had a 80% duty tax so a car they value at 20,000 cost 16k to bring it in. Not sure if they changed it but they were a pain in the ass and made us go to Panama.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you want a easy transition that is cheap and somewhat American look into Panama. It had the easiest residency requirements for my family. It's a pain in the ass if you don't get your residency and have to leave the country every 60 or 90 days for a couple days to come back in and get another tourist Visa. It was also easy to start a business there. If you happen to need to get back to the US for any reason you can be back in Miami in a couple hours. You can also drive back in 2 days if you need to run some cocaine for some cash.

Panama had a ton of Americans there until we pulled out and gave the canal back to Panama. They also use the US dollar which makes it a little easier. They also did have it where you can bring in a car duty free every 2 years. Not sure if that changed or not. Costa Rica had a 80% duty tax so a car they value at 20,000 cost 16k to bring it in. Not sure if they changed it but they were a pain in the ass and made us go to Panama.

I worked in a restaurant with a Panamanian woman .... if they all look like her I’m game! Total smoke show...

- - - Updated - - -

Me and my woman considered Sweden or Switzerland

Swedens on this open border kick right now.. crime is sky rocketing.

I worked in a restaurant with a Panamanian woman .... if they all look like her I’m game! Total smoke show...

There a ton of colombians and Venezuelans that have come in and gorgeous.

If your ever in San Jose Costa Rica be sure to go to the Blue Marlin bar and stay at the Hotel Del Ray there. If you go the right time in the evening they have some girls that would be models in the US. But every girl in there is for sale! In Panama and Costa Rica they carry a license to fuck. If they are in the sex trade they have to carry I liscence showing they have been tested every 2 weeks I think it is for STDs.

funny all yinz love this this country so much to tell people immigrants and minorities if you dont like it get the fuck out and also that these foreigners wouldnt fight for this country, then talk about leaving like whoopie golberg at the first sign of a tax increase

My wife wants to retire to either Washington state, which I told her is too fucking liberal, or Italy.

My wife wants to retire to either Washington state, which I told her is too fucking liberal, or Italy.
italy is awesome but its worse than portland criminals get away with murder if you pull a gun on your property to protect yourself the cops will take it from you, and the taxes are ridiculous

funny all yinz love this this country so much to tell people immigrants and minorities if you dont like it get the fuck out and also that these foreigners wouldnt fight for this country, then talk about leaving like whoopie golberg at the first sign of a tax increase

I agree.

Fuck that bitch Goldberg. Back when she was Jumpin Jack Flash or acting as a nun she was ok then at some point she changed to whatever the fuck she is today. Her and Joy Behar are two people I would be happy to see drop dead.

It just seems like a good idea sometimes and cheaper.

It is a great idea and MANY Americans retire in countries like Mexico. Not only so they can live in paradise on a beach, but the cost of living is a fraction of the price.

I will definitely leave California. Taxes are killing me.

Get Shredded!
I will definitely leave California. Taxes are killing me.
Do you actually make a shitload more money out there to offset the cost of housing?

Do you actually make a shitload more money out there to offset the cost of housing?

I already had 50k of taxes taken this year and I was furloughed for several weeks and have been barely working, the taxes here are insane, but I wouldnt want to live anywhere else except maybe hawaii, but after a week or 2 there it gets boring

Marry into a Mexican family that has family in Mexico... then build you a house on their land ...

work in progress for one day in the future but has nothing to do with this election or politics at all.

I just wanna retire in paradise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marry into a Mexican family that has family in Mexico... then build you a house on their land ...

Yeah that is one way but certainly not necessary, they welcome Americans in Mexico if you have money.

im from Cali also but luckily in my area the cost of living is reasonable. Anyone who’s been around here a while can pinpoint where I live based on my job lol but my area isn’t too bad. I do want to leave also though, somewhere less liberal would be nice. Texas or oklahoma sound great

im from Cali also but luckily in my area the cost of living is reasonable. Anyone who’s been around here a while can pinpoint where I live based on my job lol but my area isn’t too bad. I do want to leave also though, somewhere less liberal would be nice. Texas or oklahoma sound great

Texas welcomes all conservatives who bleed red

Cmon over my man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that is one way but certainly not necessary, they welcome Americans in Mexico if you have money.

Any concern for the corrupt police and cartel or is this only in the movies? Id think being a well off American living in Mexico these would be very real risk.

Any concern for the corrupt police and cartel or is this only in the movies? Id think being a well off American living in Mexico these would be very real risk.

it is in the border states but Monterrey on downward is like the states... plus you got the pacific border which is resort town... cartels run in the northern chihuahua and off the rio grande. I used to fuck the dog shit out of a woman from Torreón... her dad didnt like me because I had tattoos... devout Catholics... like hardcore... but she squirted almost every time ...
I love Mexican pussy!!

Back