• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Touchdown!!!

Lozo61479

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am very happy with the service provided by Steroidify. I received my package very quickly especially in this Covid world we are living in. Package arrived very securely and very well wrapped! Big THANKS to Allex for all his help with my order. I am definitely a happy customer of Steroidify and will definitely be ordering again! In fact, I have another order that should be arriving soon. I decided to try Pharmaqo for this order. I really liked the lab results of their gear, especially the Test E. I’m going to run the Test E and NPP from Pharmaqo for my upcoming fall/winter 10 week blast. I will add some Tren Ace and Anavar from Beligas (order I’m waiting on) I’ll be saving the D-bol for my next run!

Even though I’ve been extremely satisfied with how quick & secure my package arrived. It’s all about what’s inside the bottles that counts. I will definitely post up a result post of how the gear treated me after 10 weeks. I will get my bloodwork done mid cycle and post cycle. I will also check my testosterone levels to see how the gear is treating me. I can feel a certain way but nothing tells the real story like lab work does.

I have heard some good things about the quality of Pharmaqo’s gear so I should be in good hands. I’d love to hear from other ppl who have tried Pharmaqo’s products.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7021a3fb43a5af0051c6a3fcf678863c.jpg

Last edited:
Sust/NPP/Dbol! . Pharmaquo has some great quality and products. Nice TD

Max

Looking good, buddy.

Please let us know how you like the products. And don't forget that your TD pics can get you store credit with us.

I’m loving Pharmaqo’s Test and NPP so far. Quality feels on point. Can’t wait to see bloodwork. One thing I have noticed is how thick the oil is. I’m having a very difficult time shooting out the oil. I have to really press down hard as hell on the syringe and it barely moves. I use 25g 1” for quads and 23g 1.5 for glutes too.

I’m loving Pharmaqo’s Test and NPP so far. Quality feels on point. Can’t wait to see bloodwork. One thing I have noticed is how thick the oil is. I’m having a very difficult time shooting out the oil. I have to really press down hard as hell on the syringe and it barely moves. I use 25g 1” for quads and 23g 1.5 for glutes too.

Thank you for the update.
Sounds like some oil used by pharmacy companies, like peanut.
I actually like products that feel like pharma grade, with thick'ish oil and normal concentrations.

Thank you for the update.
Sounds like some oil used by pharmacy companies, like peanut.
I actually like products that feel like pharma grade, with thick'ish oil and normal concentrations.

I do like the feeling after I complete the injection. However, during the process of trying to inject the thick oil I get very nervous about moving the needle around too much. My last two left quad shots have been squirters due to moving needle around trying to push the oil thru.

Back