• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Bicep blaster

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it worth digging mine out. Havnt used it in some Time. Got it when sitting for preachers got hard for my infamous ass boils.
What would say the pros. N cons are for one.
I remember not digging the way it felt and feeling like it limited my Range of motion. Maybe mine is wide or I'm to Narrow.. Wasn't sure if it's me. Or. Not being used to it. Or. Perhaps the word on the street is there garbage.
Where's our community stand on these things.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

If used properly I think they definitely help your form unless your form I already good in which case you don't need it

If you already have it bust it out bro those things are awesome!

What would u guys say is proper Placement of my arms in it. Maybe that was my initial issue.
Do I let it sit low like to say. Just above the elbows. Or place it more so that my tris are. Sitting on the bar?

YouTube is your friend, I’m sure there’s a video of its proper use.

YouTube is your friend, I’m sure there’s a video of its proper use.
Yea probly. Didn't even consider that to be honest. There's so many hipster influencer type vids n ads that I often just scope asf for proper use as our guys tend to be more serious n the you tubers are often posting shit quality vids for Views and monetary clicks. But yes. I ought to at least give it a shot.
Thanks O!

What would u guys say is proper Placement of my arms in it. Maybe that was my initial issue.
Do I let it sit low like to say. Just above the elbows. Or place it more so that my tris are. Sitting on the bar?

When I was using one I have it just above my elbows. I personally liked using it a lot.

I've had my blaster for about two months now and am pleased with the results thus far. I mean, you can never over isolate a bicep, right? I set mine just above the elbow as well. The only downside I've experienced is that because the weight being used is always in front of me, it places extra strain on my lower back, especially when I go heavy.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

IML Gear Cream!
Is it worth digging mine out. Havnt used it in some Time. Got it when sitting for preachers got hard for my infamous ass boils.
What would say the pros. N cons are for one.
I remember not digging the way it felt and feeling like it limited my Range of motion. Maybe mine is wide or I'm to Narrow.. Wasn't sure if it's me. Or. Not being used to it. Or. Perhaps the word on the street is there garbage.
Where's our community stand on these things.

Its a great tool to humble us a bit.. I use mine here and there, mostly on days where I'm not feeling it and just go through the motions, it ends up being a decent session.

I recall using those in the late 90s. That's when my training was on fire. I trained harder then anyone I knew and I was natural. Miss those days.

Anyways, you can try my version, 'Inman bicep curls". Been using these with clients for like 20 years and they def hit the bicep better.

Funny bc I see Matt Bells brand slingshot is helping to release the "bicep board", which is a clear copy of my method and technique. Guess I missed out on making my own, but it did make me laugh in the ad when it said "new innovation". LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bn3_GAZwtw

Back