• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Check My TRT Labs (240mg Test-Cyp/Week + 150mg Deca/Week)

TheMyth1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got my labs back, been on the Test-C for TRT for a while now (few months), been on the Deca @ 75mg x 2/weekly for 6 weeks now.

*Blood work was taken exactly 46 hours after pin into right delt*

My labs are below (I won't list them all but just my areas of question).

ALT = 83 HIGH (range is 9-46 u/l), mine has always ran high ever since 4-5 years ago, it always hovers around 60-80. I have started TUDCA at 1,500mg per day (500mg B, L, and D). At my check-up my doctor was not concerned with this liver enzyme level.

Estradiol Ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS = 38 HIGH (range is < or = to 29 pg/ml)

Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS = 1400 HIGH (range is 250-1100 ng/dl). Usually on similar dose Test-E I'm at or above almost 10 X my dose, is my Pharma Test-C under dosed lol, I am assuming my UGL was over dosed?

Testosterone Free LC/MS/MS = 554.1 HIGH (range is 35-155 pg/ml). I've never had my free test done, it's always been TOTALS either through my doc or on my own.

Prolactin = 24.9 HIGH (range is 2.0 - 18.0 ng/ml), I've started cabergoline at .25mg Monday and Thursday with breakfast.

My thoughts:

I was thinking of starting aromasin at 12.5mg twice weekly, say Monday morning and Thursday morning? If I lower my estrogen, then my prolactin should lower? I do have ton's of cabergoline on hand both .25mg and .5mg pharma tabs.

*I've since dropped the Deca about 3 weeks ago, and have continued on about 130mg Test-C twice weekly.

Thanks All!

Myth

Unless you're having high estrogen sides such as gyno, low sex drive, erectile dysfunction, I wouldn't mess with an AI. How are you actually feeling?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Unless you're having high estrogen sides such as gyno, low sex drive, erectile dysfunction, I wouldn't mess with an AI. How are you actually feeling?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
I agree 38 really isn't high at all

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Back