• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reputable source

Droney007

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
please advise me on a tried and true reputable source. Just got scammed on fake anavar. TIA

Intro yourself bro this is your first post and it's been a month. Also no one will give you that, read, search and pick with knowledge

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Frank Thomas is supposed to have some good shit too... your gf will thank you for it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Intro yourself bro this is your first post and it's been a month. Also no one will give you that, read, search and pick with knowledge

I thought gave solid sources!

Do your research!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought gave solid sources!

100% Big toe! That frank stuff is put on 25lbs for me

100% Big toe! That frank stuff is put on 25lbs for me

Your new in here and your gonna get fucked with on a post like that. Lol

On a serious note check out the sources on here. Plenty of good ones to choose from. Make a new post if you haven't yet and post your goals and a little about yourself. After you have 10 post you can send a PM. Also be sure to read the rules of the forum.

I heard Walmart had some good shit now days .

please advise me on a tried and true reputable source. Just got scammed on fake anavar. TIA

You’re just asking to get ripped off again, lol.

Read the rules 'Round Eye'...

No one wants to throw their source under the bus by pointing random people their way.

Buysteroidspro.com is AWESOME! Super legit and they even take CC. Plus. You can use regular email home address. Super safe and super legit. Check it out bro.

They sell the best GLOBOVAR in the biz!!!

....and right now if you one pack of 5 tabs of GLOBOVAR for $137, then will send you another pack for free!

Just goto a gym and find the smallest guy there and ask where he gets his juice boxes.
The big guys will find you later and overcharge ya for some bunk.
Theres always Google too but I don't trust big tech company's when it comes to orals

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Back