Purity Source Labs


PSL Sponsord Cutting Mix Plus 300 log

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Results 196 to 201 of 201
  1. #196
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,655

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    704
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Update:

    Its been almost 5 months since the CutMix300 cycle from PSL. I had full recovery. Won two shows this summer and 7 weeks out of my final meet for this summer. To prepare for the final show I decided to run the same 300Cutting mix Plus. Proviron, GW, Cialis all the way through. Started with 50mg of Winstrol and will be taking 20mg of Halo the last three weeks. 7
    7 Weeks out I am already shredded. The cutmix plus has to be my all time favorite. This time around the only side I felt was fatigue.
    I plan on posting a picture for couple of days and removing it right before I step on stage.

    Thanks to Vision and PSL I feel and look the best I've every did at 56.

  2. #197
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,803

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,263
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,924
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points
    719067795

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Update:

    Its been almost 5 months since the CutMix300 cycle from PSL. I had full recovery. Won two shows this summer and 7 weeks out of my final meet for this summer. To prepare for the final show I decided to run the same 300Cutting mix Plus. Proviron, GW, Cialis all the way through. Started with 50mg of Winstrol and will be taking 20mg of Halo the last three weeks. 7
    7 Weeks out I am already shredded. The cutmix plus has to be my all time favorite. This time around the only side I felt was fatigue.
    I plan on posting a picture for couple of days and removing it right before I step on stage.

    Thanks to Vision and PSL I feel and look the best I've every did at 56.
    Congrats on the wins! Lucky to being shredded 7 weeks out. I have less than 6 and I am far from shredded! ! I actually am on schedule to come in about 6%(male physique). Donít wanna go 5% or lower, I feel like I have seen too many guys dialed in and lose to a less vascular/ripped look. It is hard to figure out, each competition has different judges and they are trending differently lately. Guys in Classic are Monsters A lot of the time ! Classic & BB , super sub 5%!!

    PSL is Rad

    Max

  3. #198
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,655

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    704
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Congrats on the wins! Lucky to being shredded 7 weeks out. I have less than 6 and I am far from shredded! ! I actually am on schedule to come in about 6%(male physique). Donít wanna go 5% or lower, I feel like I have seen too many guys dialed in and lose to a less vascular/ripped look. It is hard to figure out, each competition has different judges and they are trending differently lately. Guys in Classic are Monsters A lot of the time ! Classic & BB , super sub 5%!!

    PSL is Rad

    Max
    Thanks bro, I agree with you. Depending on show and judges things can change quickly. My next show I have competed and won 5 times. I pretty much know what they are looking for. I am always compared to Frank Zane. Very symmetric, not huge but nice flow from shoulders to calves. Couple of years ago one of the contestants got extremely mad when he lost. He had good 40 pounds on me, but arms too small for his chest and back. Anyway, don't know how many of these I have left, but really enjoying it.

  4. #199
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,803

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,263
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,924
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points
    719067795

    PSL Sponsord Cutting Mix Plus 300 log

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Thanks bro, I agree with you. Depending on show and judges things can change quickly. My next show I have competed and won 5 times. I pretty much know what they are looking for. I am always compared to Frank Zane. Very symmetric, not huge but nice flow from shoulders to calves. Couple of years ago one of the contestants got extremely mad when he lost. He had good 40 pounds on me, but arms too small for his chest and back. Anyway, don't know how many of these I have left, but really enjoying it.
    Damn! I love the Zane look! Symmetry is important. People have to play to their strengths; if they are not a Mesomorph or didnít hit the genetic lottery; they just have to spend a few years bringing whatever group of muscle up to snuff. It doesnít just take. A cycle or a few months, it takes years! I am still working on certain areas and they may take 5-10 years to get where I need them but, I like that ! Gives me
    Long Term Goals!!

    Max

  5. #200
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,655

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    704
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quick update. Finished the summer strong with winning my division and taking 2nd overall. I've met and know many competitors during all my years and they said I freaking looked the best this time around at age 56.
    I went in to the show running the PSL Cut mix plus eod shots. Started the cycle with 6 weeks of anavar and finished off last three weeks with Halo at 30mg per day. I am off everything and back on trt dose of 200mg of test for at least the next 4 months.

    Thanks again Vision and PSL. Cut Mix Plus is the best combo I've ever tried.

  6. #201
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,318

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,650
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,522
    Thanked in
    5,271 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Quick update. Finished the summer strong with winning my division and taking 2nd overall. I've met and know many competitors during all my years and they said I freaking looked the best this time around at age 56.
    I went in to the show running the PSL Cut mix plus eod shots. Started the cycle with 6 weeks of anavar and finished off last three weeks with Halo at 30mg per day. I am off everything and back on trt dose of 200mg of test for at least the next 4 months.

    Thanks again Vision and PSL. Cut Mix Plus is the best combo I've ever tried.
    My man, I knew you would finish off strong.
    There was no quit in you and from our conversations your momentum was unstoppable.
    Good for you brother and I'm super stoked for you that the cut mix exceeded your expectations.
    You were already etched in prior and it just topped the cake for you man. It polished you what perfectly. You polished yourself up perfectly let me restructure that.

Similar Threads

  1. Being old and cutting . . .
    By malfeasance in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2019, 09:53 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-28-2017, 04:56 AM
  3. Discussion on Cutting Carbs while Cutting BF
    By DUTCHPHARMA in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-04-2016, 08:52 PM
  4. Cutting??
    By Tdeizel89 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 03:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums