• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL Sponsord Cutting Mix Plus 300 log

Wiseguy

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
CUTTING MIX PLUS - 300mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Trenbolone acetate 100mg , Drostanolone Propionate 100mg , Testosterone Propionate 100mg
Comes In: 10ml vial - 300 mg/ml
Dosage: 100mg-300mg /EOD
Active time: 3days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Hi everyone,

I was fortunate to be picked by vision and PSL to try their new Cutting Mix Plus and I really appreciate it. These guys are top notch organization with great product and customer service. I am a very private individual so I won't be posting pictures, but have send Vision a picture that I took yesterday and trust me I am in a great shape. I've been lifting for 26 years and have garage full of trophies from shows. I am 5-10, 194 pounds and 8% bodyfat. I do cardio 7 days a week for one hour. I am always lean and very active. I coach soccer, football and train up and coming athletes as well. I've been on TRT for years and currently only running 125mg of Sust twice a week for total of 250. I also love to run Masteron and Proviron with my TRT and I switch them up 8 weeks at a time. My favorite cycle has always been Test, primo and Masteron. No sides at all and I feel great on it. My favorite oral is Halo but I only run it once a year before a major show. Least favorite compound is Sdrol. Made me feel like crap and dropped it in a week.

Anyway, I always stayed away from Tren concerned with the side effects. When this opportunity came up I decided to finally give it a shot. I plan on running this cycle at 300mg per week. I might lower it if sides start acting up, but will not increase it. I believe in form, diet and routine and not unlimited amount of gear. Ive had tremendous success with no injures sticking with moderate amount of gear without over kill.

I will run GW so I can keep up with my daily cardio. Have caber on hand if needed and Aromasin.

Anyways looking forward to this cycle and will post my honest experience all the good and bad.

Thanks again Vision for the advise and your support.

More to come ......

Wiseguy

Following this for sure! Enjoy the new line bro. Can’t wait to get my hands on it

This is going to be a great log, and I will vouch that I did see photos in which I did not request, if anything I tell people they're not obligated to post anything.. They were validated and they are him. He has definitely put his time in. He's definitely legit. he looks fantastic, muscle bellies are nice and full with a lot of separations and some stratations in some areas. there's not much more layers that can be peeled back but we can peel a few back and focus on some more muscle density this will give him that three-dimensional look. He's going to look fantastic.
it's a very very small world so I respect his right with exercising privacy and security.
I promise, he put in a lot of time. Looking forward to seeing his response, and any readers should take notes.

This is going to be a great log, and I will vouch that I did see photos in which I did not request, if anything I tell people they're not obligated to post anything.. They were validated and they are him. He has definitely put his time in. He's definitely legit. he looks fantastic, muscle bellies are nice and full with a lot of separations and some stratations in some areas. there's not much more layers that can be peeled back but we can peel a few back and focus on some more muscle density this will give him that three-dimensional look. He's going to look fantastic.
it's a very very small world so I respect his right with exercising privacy and security.
I promise, he put in a lot of time. Looking forward to seeing his response, and any readers should take notes.

Thank you Vision I appreciate that.

OK great news. Received three beautiful bottles of the mix yesterday. Intact and no issues.

Layout for 8 week cycle.

300mg of CUTTING MIX PLUS - 300mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP Weekly
Trenbolone acetate 100mg , Drostanolone Propionate 100mg , Testosterone Propionate 100mg

50mg proviron daily
20mg GW50156
.8mg Aromasin every third day.
.25 caber twice a week.

Once again since this is my first time trying Tren after 26 years and I will stick with 300mg per week. Ive done lots of reading while waiting to start this cycle and it appears that for most individuals the sides are pretty tolerable at this dosage.

As of this morning I am 192 pounds with 8% bodyfat. My goal is not to pack on massive weight. I want to keep my weight around where its at but leaner and even more defined. I've read that tren trashes cardio. I have been doing one hour per day religiously for years. I will do everything in my power to continue that, even if I have to break it up to 2 half hour sessions. I am hoping that GW will assist with this issue. I am never on diet unless getting ready to step on stage. My daily food intake consists of protein and fats. Pretty much Keto all year around. I might have to adjust that with this cycle.

Workout is pretty simple.
One hour cardio daily x 7 times per week. I won't touch weights until cardio is done and I stretch after for about 10 minutes before touching weights. I keep my reps between 12-15 and fast pace. Don't talk to people or spending checking emails while working out. My heart rate is up the entire time.
Mondays- Back
Tuesday- Shoulders
Wed- Cardio only
Thursday-Bicep-Tricep
Friday- Chest
Sat- Legs
Sunday- Cardio only.
I do abs every day as well.

Now on December 7 I have my annual physical which includes full lipid panel. I will wait until my physical is complete before I start this cycle. Hopefully by that time my state is not at full shut down. Unfortunately is gyms close I have to stop which will suck big time.

Honestly little anxious but still excited.

Thanks again Vision and PSL for this opportunity.

More to come........

OK great news. Received three beautiful bottles of the mix yesterday. Intact and no issues.

Layout for 8 week cycle.

Trenbolone acetate 100mg , Drostanolone Propionate 100mg , Testosterone Propionate 100mg

50mg proviron daily
20mg GW50156
.25 caber twice a week.

Once again since this is my first time trying Tren after 26 years and I will stick with 300mg per week. Ive done lots of reading while waiting to start this cycle and it appears that for most individuals the sides are pretty tolerable at this dosage.

As of this morning I am 192 pounds with 8% bodyfat. My goal is not to pack on massive weight. I want to keep my weight around where its at but leaner and even more defined. I've read that tren trashes cardio. I have been doing one hour per day religiously for years. I will do everything in my power to continue that, even if I have to break it up to 2 half hour sessions. I am hoping that GW will assist with this issue. I am never on diet unless getting ready to step on stage. My daily food intake consists of protein and fats. Pretty much Keto all year around. I might have to adjust that with this cycle.

One hour cardio daily x 7 times per week. I won't touch weights until cardio is done and I stretch after for about 10 minutes before touching weights. I keep my reps between 12-15 and fast pace. Don't talk to people or spending checking emails while working out. My heart rate is up the entire time.
Mondays- Back
Tuesday- Shoulders
Wed- Cardio only
Thursday-Bicep-Tricep
Friday- Chest
Sat- Legs
Sunday- Cardio only.

Now on December 7 I have my annual physical which includes full lipid panel. I will wait until my physical is complete before I start this cycle. Hopefully by that time my state is not at full shut down. Unfortunately is gyms close I have to stop which will suck big time.

More to come........

Just knowing that you do some serious cardio, 1 hr everyday, for years, this will be enough to truly give people an idea if it holds some weight that tren can impact cardio after all. I'm not suggesting that it does or doesn't, just that it seems to vary.
It impacts my cardio byway of making me a wet sloppy mess, its a grimy feeling that I hate.

Most definitely keep people updated on the cardio aspect, this will be a nice thing to talk about.

Far as possible delays, some things are simply just out of our hands, what can we do.. We will all just be at the mercy of the government with this 99% survivability fakedemic..

In for the run!!!

OK almost ready to start. Going in today for my full blood work. Monday morning is my physical and the doc will have my blood work results. If everything checks out well I will start on Monday. Stay tuned.

IML Gear Cream!
OK almost ready to start. Going in today for my full blood work. Monday morning is my physical and the doc will have my blood work results. If everything checks out well I will start on Monday. Stay tuned.

This is just what I was waiting to hear..

The only issue that I can't control is if the gyms close again. The state that I live in just announced a 21 day stay at home order. Gym was open today and the manager told me they don't plan to close it unless they cut the power to the building. Ill know more by tomorrow.

Layout for 8 week cycle.

50mg proviron daily
20mg GW50156
.25 caber twice a week.

Mondays- Back
Tuesday- Shoulders
Wed- Cardio only
Thursday-Bicep-Tricep
Friday- Chest
Sat- Legs
Sunday- Cardio only.

More to come........

Following. This will definitely be one to watch. Pretty mild cycle but no tren for 26 years! Well, it may be like the first one!!

Max

Following. This will definitely be one to watch. Pretty mild cycle but no tren for 26 years! Well, it may be like the first one!!

Max

I've never touched Tren so this will be my first ever. I've been on all kinds of cycles for the past 26 but Tren. Should be very interesting.

I've never touched Tren so this will be my first ever. I've been on all kinds of cycles for the past 26 but Tren. Should be very interesting.

Omg! Just a tiny amount is going to rock you! Believe that. 500/500 over test!! Strong AF! 200mg blew me up! Tp/ta first couple runs w it!

Max

Layout for 8 week cycle.

50mg proviron daily
20mg GW50156
.25 caber twice a week.

Mondays- Back
Tuesday- Shoulders
Wed- Cardio only
Thursday-Bicep-Tricep
Friday- Chest
Sat- Legs
Sunday- Cardio only.

More to come........

I like your split, the cardio and the food plan. I also have seen pics of wiseguy the last time he posted them, this guy looks great and clearly has a great work ethic in the gym and the kitchen. Following along brother, I know you’ll reach your goals:twothumbs:

I like your split, the cardio and the food plan. I also have seen pics of wiseguy the last time he posted them, this guy looks great and clearly has a great work ethic in the gym and the kitchen. Following along brother, I know you’ll reach your goals:twothumbs:

Thank you my brother for your support. I've had great results without ever using Tren. I didn't think I would ever try it specially at this stage of my life, but I was always intrigued. When I saw Visions post I thought if there was ever a time this was it. I am 100% positive this will be my first and last.

Going to be extremely honest when it comes to sleep,cardio issues, cough, anger/mood issue, night sweats, BP and any other issue that arises. I will also be honest about the weight and strength gain. At the end of the cycle I will provide my honest feedback as to risk vs reward on this specific combo solely on my experience.

Thank you my brother for your support. I've had great results without ever using Tren. I didn't think I would ever try it specially at this stage of my life, but I was always intrigued. When I saw Visions post I thought if there was ever a time this was it. I am 100% positive this will be my first and last.

Going to be extremely honest when it comes to sleep,cardio issues, cough, anger/mood issue, night sweats, BP and any other issue that arises. I will also be honest about the weight and strength gain. At the end of the cycle I will provide my honest feedback as to risk vs reward on this specific combo solely on my experience.

The timing couldn't have been perfect brother and like we talked about, you mentioned about complete transparency and being as detailed as possible so this is a learning experience for everyone alike including the silent readers that just ghost..

Everybody's on different levels and this blend is actually no joke, these compounds aren't for everyone, therefore any feedback you give is very valuable.

Yeah I didn't want to mention anything but now that you did, I have seen some photos of him privately and the guy looks absolutely fantastic... It's a very small world so I respect his privacy with not wanting to post pictures.
In fact it's pretty scary on how small the world is man..

Forgot to mention since I am doing my bloods Monday I will make sure to get another one done at the end of the cycle. Will be very easy to compare since I've been only on my trt dose test.

Get Shredded!
Forgot to mention since I am doing my bloods Monday I will make sure to get another one done at the end of the cycle. Will be very easy to compare since I've been only on my trt dose test.

That will be awesome if you can do multiple blood tests..

That will be awesome if you can do multiple blood tests..

I'll try. The first blood work is with my doctor and I don't think there will be any issues. The last one and if I do one in the middle has to be with an outside lab. If my doc sees the results on tren he will cut off my TRT.

OK here we go. Physical went well. Blood work came back all with in the ranges. Blood Pressure is 106/62, Cholesterol 170 total with good Cholesterol at 65. No liver, kidney, blood sugar or prostate issues. Basically in and out. I completely believe my 1 hour cardio per day and Keto diet is the reason for the results.

To keep the blood levels as stable as possible I will inject .75mg per day EOD which will total out to 300mg per week. First shot will be tomorrow morning.

More to come......

OK here we go. Physical went well. Blood work came back all with in the ranges. Blood Pressure is 106/62, Cholesterol 170 total with good Cholesterol at 65. No liver, kidney, blood sugar or prostate issues. Basically in and out. I completely believe my 1 hour cardio per day and Keto diet is the reason for the results.

To keep the blood levels as stable as possible I will inject .75mg per day EOD which will total out to 300mg per week. First shot will be tomorrow morning.

More to come......

This is excellent news my dude, and I'm glad everything worked out for you and let me know how you do with that dosage because I'm sitting on the same product, that is the exact dosage I'm thinking about.. I do not want to go over 300 weekly.. not that weekly matters because these compounds are in and out so it doesn't matter by the end of the week. But roughly just for calculation purposes I want to be at 300 or slightly under by the end of the week... I was actually thinking about . 25 ED slin

More to come......

Indeed! . Great numbers!! Your correct!! Your Keto and Cardio definitely have a mega positive impact. Keep up the bad ass work

Max

This is excellent news my dude, and I'm glad everything worked out for you and let me know how you do with that dosage because I'm sitting on the same product, that is the exact dosage I'm thinking about.. I do not want to go over 300 weekly.. not that weekly matters because these compounds are in and out so it doesn't matter by the end of the week. But roughly just for calculation purposes I want to be at 300 or slightly under by the end of the week... I was actually thinking about . 25 ED slin

Its interesting you mentioned the .25 ED slin. I was actually researching that. I am going to start like I said with .75 eod and see how that works out.

Indeed! . Great numbers!! Your correct!! Your Keto and Cardio definitely have a mega positive impact. Keep up the bad ass work

Max

Thanks brother. Wednesday its cardio only day for me so we'll see how it goes.

Its interesting you mentioned the .25 ED slin. I was actually researching that. I am going to start like I said with .75 eod and see how that works out.

Let me know how you feel with your cardio as well, because the cardio is very important for me for particular reasons coming up in my life.
There's some things I'm going to be getting back to involved in again in the near future and my cardio is going to have to be on point.. if my cardio is affected it's just going to be a waste of time.
Let me know how you feel on these dosages, because I'm probably going to pull the trigger and go 25 and take it from there. I'll hit you up in private messaging on what I currently have going on and what my initial goal is..

Let me know how you feel with your cardio as well, because the cardio is very important for me for particular reasons coming up in my life.
There's some things I'm going to be getting back to involved in again in the near future and my cardio is going to have to be on point.. if my cardio is affected it's just going to be a waste of time.
Let me know how you feel on these dosages, because I'm probably going to pull the trigger and go 25 and take it from there. I'll hit you up in private messaging on what I currently have going on and what my initial goal is..

I sure will.

Back