• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

PSL Sponsord Cutting Mix Plus 300 log

Merry Christmas

Wiseguy update pic..

Pic was from last week.. Boy is lean and peeled, Phill has a stunt double in the making..:twothumbs:

Last edited:
Wiseguy update pic..

Pic was from last week.. Boy is lean and peeled, Phill has a stunt double in the making..:twothumbs:

Id say the cut mix is WORKING

Max
#vascular

Last edited by a moderator:
Wiseguy update pic..

Holy shit!!! Dudes a monster!

Last edited by a moderator:
Id say the cut mix is WORKING

Max
#vascular

Its incredible. This is after two weeks at 300mg per week. Like I said at the start of the cycle I will stick to the 300 all the way through. I also think .75mg shot eod rather then 3 shots a week is playing a major role keeping the bloods stable. Believe or not its only been a week and I look much different than this pick. I would recommend anyone starting a cut mix start with plenty of cardio, clean diet and a good solid base before starting. Makes a huge difference and the results come in incredibly fast.
Thanks Vision for posting the pick and your support. I really appreciate it.

Its incredible. This is after two weeks at 300mg per week. Like I said at the start of the cycle I will stick to the 300 all the way through. I also think .75mg shot eod rather then 3 shots a week is playing a major role keeping the bloods stable. Believe or not its only been a week and I look much different than this pick. I would recommend anyone starting a cut mix start with plenty of cardio, clean diet and a good solid base before starting. Makes a huge difference and the results come in incredibly fast.

You know what...you are completely correct about eod vs 3x IME. It actually is easier to remember which sounds weird but, since you are so scheduled, easy to remember; AND you can use a nice high gauge like 27, 28! So simple. I may try the Mix 200 as I want to wait to use mast - I can bulk on fast esters too, add a touch of Hex/Iso once weekly to the Cut Mix 200 eod ! Damn, you got me all Sweating thinking about that! Keep it up. Shit, I love 6 week runs if I can get away with it.

Max
#impressed

No worries man, should have had it up sooner, timing was bad. :(

You know what...you are completely correct about eod vs 3x IME. It actually is easier to remember which sounds weird but, since you are so scheduled, easy to remember; AND you can use a nice high gauge like 27, 28! So simple. I may try the Mix 200 as I want to wait to use mast - I can bulk on fast esters too, add a touch of Hex/Iso once weekly to the Cut Mix 200 eod ! Damn, you got me all Sweating thinking about that! Keep it up. Shit, I love 6 week runs if I can get away with it.

Max
#impressed
That what I'm doing now, a 6 weeks recomp, and taking it from there.. I have some tren ace in the mix at a very low dose, like very low (50mgs EOD) with just 50mg var and 300 of test cyp.
Where I end up in 6 weeks we shall see :winkfinger:

Great leg session after Christmas Day. Did my one hour cardio and was nice and warmed up before hitting the weights. Felt lean and strong. Mood was great, sleep was pretty decent, no major BP or any side issues.

Leg press 5 x 10-12
Leg curls 4 x 10-12
Front squats 4 x 10-12
Regular squats 4 x 10 -12
Hamstring curls 5 x 10-12
Standing hamstring curls 4 x 10-12
Stiff legged deadlifts 4 x 10-12
seated, standing and donkey calve raises 4 x 10-12

My legs were shaking on the way out. This had to be one of the best leg days yet. Very impressive. On another note I have not had much appetite while on this cycle, which is perfectly fine with me. My goal was not to pack on weight just to recomp and look lean and shredded,

Get Shredded!
Ok Sunday cardio day only. Did my one hour but it was a little struggle today due to lack of sleep from last night. Went out to neighbors house, hung out until 1 am talking and just chilling so went to be late. Woke up at 7 to hit the gym, but did it anyway. Finished the cardio and did a full cycle of ab workout. Stretched for about 15 minutes and as much as I wanted to throw some weights around I left. Body is feeling great no aches and pains. Aggression surprisingly is less from the time I started. I think I am being able to manage it better. No major sides with exception of crazy sex is still on going. Tomorrow starts the 4 the week of this cycle. Its just amazing how quickly the gains are coming. I am sure many bro's in my situation will up the dosage and I think that's were they start seeing the nasty sides. If everything is under control, gains are great and no issues why get greedy?

Thanks for removing the pic Vision. I appreciate it.

Ok start of week 4. I had the best sleep of the cycle last night. Went to bed around 7:30, woke up once to use the restroom and slept all the way to 4.30 am. Felt nice and relaxed. Headed to the gym at 5. Did one hour of cardio followed by a solid back day.

4 x lat pull down 10-12 reps
4 x barbel one arm row 4 x 10-12
4 x Seated rows 4 x 10-12
4 x Bent over barbel rows 4 x 10=12
4 x pull ups to failure

Did my sit ups and stretched. To my surprise on the scale I am 189. I actually lost weight, but look thicker, bigger and much much leaner. My waist is now probably 29 or 30. I am melting away stubborn fat that I couldn't before. I am just thinking if I were to do this cycle with some Var, Halo, and primo adding in Clen and t3 it would be remarkable. Will I do that? Probably not, but the thought did cross my mind. Anyway, BP is good, no heartburn, sleep surprisingly was amazing, diet is clean, no more tren cough (thank God) So far I can't be any happier. The results are absolutely amazing. I am just curious whats happening inside of my body. I will run blood work outside my insurance just to see how the numbers look. Last blood work I did with my insurance It was perfect if every category. I wouldn't want to send red flags to my doc.

Ok start of week 4. I had the best sleep of the cycle last night. Went to bed around 7:30, woke up once to use the restroom and slept all the way to 4.30 am. Felt nice and relaxed. Headed to the gym at 5. Did one hour of cardio followed by a solid back day.

4 x pull ups to failure

Did my sit ups and stretched. To my surprise on the scale I am 189. I actually lost weight, but look thicker, bigger and much much leaner. My waist is now probably 29 or 30. I am melting away stubborn fat that I couldn't before. I am just thinking if I were to do this cycle with some Var, Halo, and primo adding in Clen and t3 it would be remarkable. Will I do that? Probably not, but the thought did cross my mind. Anyway, BP is good, no heartburn, sleep surprisingly was amazing, diet is clean, no more tren cough (thank God) So far I can't be any happier. The results are absolutely amazing. I am just curious whats happening inside of my body. I will run blood work outside my insurance just to see how the numbers look. Last blood work I did with my insurance It was perfect if every category. I wouldn't want to send red flags to my doc.

Ive added Anavar and the results increase exponentially, it literally only takes about 40mgs a day when using this combination, you should try it if you ever run this again. I like this combination once a year in winter so I don't die from sweating to death lol

Ive added Anavar and the results increase exponentially, it literally only takes about 40mgs a day when using this combination, you should try it if you ever run this again. I like this combination once a year in winter so I don't die from sweating to death lol

I bet it would. I have everything on hand and can add plenty if I wanted, but staying true to the original idea of 300mg per week period. God willing there are three shows summer that I will enter in. Based on how I finish this cycle, I might run it 8 weeks before the show with Var in the beginning and the last 2 weeks Halo.
Halo is my all time favorite when it comes to that final touch before the show. Var and Halo combined with the cut mix will absolutely be phenomenal.

Halo is great for hardening at the end of a cut

4 x pull ups to failure

This is the look I always go for if I can get the numbers down on the scale that's great at the same time looking thicker, especially if you wear particular clothing that has a really good fit and it complements your physique. My days are done with trying to slap on pounds and pounds of beef, I end up feeling worn down, bloated and like shit.
But I feel lean and dense yet the muscle bellies are full at the same time my range of motion and mobility is not compromised, then I know I'm right where I want to be and in most cases that's when I get my most compliments..

This is the look I always go for if I can get the numbers down on the scale that's great at the same time looking thicker, especially if you wear particular clothing that has a really good fit and it complements your physique. My days are done with trying to slap on pounds and pounds of beef, I end up feeling worn down, bloated and like shit.
But I feel lean and dense yet the muscle bellies are full at the same time my range of motion and mobility is not compromised, then I know I'm right where I want to be and in most cases that's when I get my most compliments..

It is scary how you and I exactly think the same.

One hour cardio again without an issue. I haven't figured out everything I read about Tren and killing your cardio? Once again I think Cardarine and the fact that I've been doing an hour cardio forever is helping me in this category. Sleep was ok last night. Woke up couple of times but had many things on my mind. Anger issues are pretty much gone or I just learned how to deal with it, not sure. No heart burn and sex drive is still going well.

Had a killer shoulder workout
4 x seated barbel press 10-12
4 x Seated arnold press 10-12
Giant set 4 x Side-front and real delt raises 10-12
Sit ups, stretched and got out. I feel like I can stay in the gym for ever. Remember I start one hour cardio before I even touch weights. I know most of the people like to lift and finish with cardio. its doesnt work for me. I like to warm up and wake up before touching weights. Also, I am usually done lifting in 30 minutes but with this stack I feel like I want to stay in there forever.

Anyway great workout out Diet is still good and things are going very well. More to come.

One hour cardio again without an issue. I haven't figured out everything I read about Tren and killing your cardio? Once again I think Cardarine and the fact that I've been doing an hour cardio forever is helping me in this category. Sleep was ok last night. Woke up couple of times but had many things on my mind. Anger issues are pretty much gone or I just learned how to deal with it, not sure. No heart burn and sex drive is still going well.

Had a killer shoulder workout
4 x seated barbel press 10-12
4 x Seated arnold press 10-12
Giant set 4 x Side-front and real delt raises 10-12
Sit ups, stretched and got out. I feel like I can stay in the gym for ever. Remember I start one hour cardio before I even touch weights. I know most of the people like to lift and finish with cardio. its doesnt work for me. I like to warm up and wake up before touching weights. Also, I am usually done lifting in 30 minutes but with this stack I feel like I want to stay in there forever.

Anyway great workout out Diet is still good and things are going very well. More to come.

Nice!!

So pretty no eventful day today. Cardio only for one hour without an issue. Did my ab work out, stretched and left pretty happy. Sides are all pretty much under control. The changes and results keep coming. Diet is still very clean on Keto. Skin is getting tighter daily, which is amazing.

So pretty no eventful day today. Cardio only for one hour without an issue. Did my ab work out, stretched and left pretty happy. Sides are all pretty much under control. The changes and results keep coming. Diet is still very clean on Keto. Skin is getting tighter daily, which is amazing.

What do you do for cardio? Same thing every day? Do you mix it up? HIIT, LISS, Bike, Elliptical? Just curious!

Bike 15 Miles per day. Great leg workout and very easy on knees and joints. I can easily monitor my heart rate to make sure I am at 80% MHR consistently. That is the key to burning fat.

Finished 2020 with a bang. Did my one hour cardio no problem. At this point into week 5 having zero cardio issues I am convinced that starting tren with a good solid cardio background and Cardarine there should be no issue. Sides are at minimal at best. In the beginning I experienced a few, but no more. Never got the heartburn thing. I guess it also has to do with my diet. Looking hard and shredded. I wake up and look in the mirror and I have veins (even tiny ones) all over and on my stomach. Skin is extremely tights and first set of any exercised I feel my muscles are going to peel through. The pumps are crazy.

Bicep/tricep today.

4 x Alternate dumbel curls 10-12
4 x Barbel cur 10-12
4 x 21's
4 x close grip open hand pull ups to failure
4 x 10-12 rope pull downs
4 x 10-12 close grip bench bress
4 x failure dips
Did my sit ups and stretched before leaving the gym.

If you are looking for a complete body transformation and you are serious about it, meaning not only taking the gear but diet and training The PSL CUT MIX 300 will get you there incredibly fast. Once again I will not get greedy and raise the dosage. I have almost no sided and the results are much better than I expected. I don't want to blow up and need to be right at the 188-190 range. This is it. 3 more weeks to go and I couldn't be happier.

when you look in the mirror and see what tren does to your body, all side effects pass your mind and become acceptable

I missed this comment ! Soo true

Max

Finished 2020 with a bang. Did my one hour cardio no problem. At this point into week 5 having zero cardio issues I am convinced that starting tren with a good solid cardio background and Cardarine there should be no issue. Sides are at minimal at best. In the beginning I experienced a few, but no more. Never got the heartburn thing. I guess it also has to do with my diet. Looking hard and shredded. I wake up and look in the mirror and I have veins (even tiny ones) all over and on my stomach. Skin is extremely tights and first set of any exercised I feel my muscles are going to peel through. The pumps are crazy.

Bicep/tricep today.

4 x Alternate dumbel curls 10-12
4 x Barbel cur 10-12
4 x 21's
4 x close grip open hand pull ups to failure
4 x 10-12 rope pull downs
4 x 10-12 close grip bench bress
4 x failure dips
Did my sit ups and stretched before leaving the gym.

If you are looking for a complete body transformation and you are serious about it, meaning not only taking the gear but diet and training The PSL CUT MIX 300 will get you there incredibly fast. Once again I will not get greedy and raise the dosage. I have almost no sided and the results are much better than I expected. I don't want to blow up and need to be right at the 188-190 range. This is it. 3 more weeks to go and I couldn't be happier.

giphy.gif

Max

Happy New Year! First workout of 2021 rocked. Did my hour cardio no issue. Blood Pressure is under control. Carditone, pounding water, drinking 3 to four cups of green team, cardio and limiting salt intake is definitely key. Sex drive is driving me nuts. I still can't get sex out of my mind 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Chest day.

4 x Flat bench 10-12 reps
4 x Dumbel incline 10 -12
4 x dumbel incline fly's 10-12
4 x Barbel decline 10=12
4 x dips to failure

Did my sit ups, stretched and got the heck out of the gym. When I was leaving I noticed all the newbies with their brand new gear walking in. Ill give them a week and they'll be gone. I am only lifting 80% of my max but my 80% has gone up significantly. The weights are much lighter. One advise to new Tren users like me. Do not underestimate its power. This compound if you are not careful will wreck havoc on your body and mind. Have to be very humble and do not push it, especially the first time around.

Awesome start to 2021.

Happy New Year! First workout of 2021 rocked. Did my hour cardio no issue. Blood Pressure is under control. Carditone, pounding water, drinking 3 to four cups of green team, cardio and limiting salt intake is definitely key. Sex drive is driving me nuts. I still can't get sex out of my mind 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Chest day.

4 x Flat bench 10-12 reps
4 x Dumbel incline 10 -12
4 x dumbel incline fly's 10-12
4 x Barbel decline 10=12
4 x dips to failure

Did my sit ups, stretched and got the heck out of the gym. When I was leaving I noticed all the newbies with their brand new gear walking in. Ill give them a week and they'll be gone. I am only lifting 80% of my max but my 80% has gone up significantly. The weights are much lighter. One advise to new Tren users like me. Do not underestimate its power. This compound if you are not careful will wreck havoc on your body and mind. Have to be very humble and do not push it, especially the first time around.

Awesome start to 2021.

200-240 reps!!

Max

200-240 reps!!

Max

Fast brother. I try to get it all done in 30 minutes. Very little rest maybe 30 to 45 seconds. No checking phone, texting, looking around. Get in there, lift and get the hell out. I don't make eye contact with anyone just so I don't have to stop. Even my friends say hi and bye when I am done. They know better not to interrupt.

Back