• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL Sponsord Cutting Mix Plus 300 log

Get Shredded!
Doing all the right stuff to help recover bloods.
I am researching this peptide That May be approved for lowering high rbc/hema. If it is safe. Have to see them finished phase 2 trials.

Mine have always been slightly elevated : I want to see if there is a Certain aspirin/vit has any benefit vs harm as a daily protocol .

Max

Thanks Max. I usually recover pretty quick. My lipids are always around 170. Diet has lot to do with it. It will be interesting to see how the peptide works. No issue with RBC or Hema either. The only time mine getting elevated is when I do a 16-20 week EQ cycle, but donating blood and my normal cardio and diet routine fixes that quickly as well.

Have to say one more thing. Lost of brothers go back to their bad habits after their cycle is done. Not everyone cleans up, does their blood work and make sure everything is normal before jumping on another cycle. I know guys that they stay off 4 weeks and without any blood work or anything they will jump on another 12 week cycle with several compounds.

Thanks Max. I usually recover pretty quick. My lipids are always around 170. Diet has lot to do with it. It will be interesting to see how the peptide works. No issue with RBC or Hema either. The only time mine getting elevated is when I do a 16-20 week EQ cycle, but donating blood and my normal cardio and diet routine fixes that quickly as well.

Have to say one more thing. Lost of brothers go back to their bad habits after their cycle is done. Not everyone cleans up, does their blood work and make sure everything is normal before jumping on another cycle. I know guys that they stay off 4 weeks and without any blood work or anything they will jump on another 12 week cycle with several compounds.

You know: I deal with a minimum of 10 to 30 people on a daily basis and I must say that you are more right that not. Some obviously just drop off due to whatever. But, a lot of people get that overwhelming ...Fear, that is a good word . They fear loss of libido, but mostly they just love that super man feeling ; especially tren users. It is so crazy transforming. I just give them my opinion about it and make sure they have the info. Time and a couple bad bloods or just one big scare and the avid Lifters Find thatDepending on their run, going back to good Trt and hitting all their exercises and eating ; they can Truly take more time off to care for their body. I post up a lot of protective supplements and protocols because we are in a golden age of medicine/supplements extraction nanotechnology, delivery systems and how effective they can be. Like you mentioned lowering your triglycerides… I was able to lower mine by 60 something points in a short time just by taking in essential fatty acids like you Omega’s I took in a bunch of favor did more cardio and HIIT, The biggest change came from the addition of huge amounts of vegetables and fresh fruits along with trying these extracts and lipotropics. I just thought it was hype but we’ve gotten to the point where supplements and medical drugs are almost on par in fact some are better than the medicine! Glad to see you doing it right.

Max

You know: I deal with a minimum of 10 to 30 people on a daily basis and I must say that you are more right that not. Some obviously just drop off due to whatever. But, a lot of people get that overwhelming ...Fear, that is a good word . They fear loss of libido, but mostly they just love that super man feeling ; especially tren users. It is so crazy transforming. I just give them my opinion about it and make sure they have the info. Time and a couple bad bloods or just one big scare and the avid Lifters Find thatDepending on their run, going back to good Trt and hitting all their exercises and eating ; they can Truly take more time off to care for their body. I post up a lot of protective supplements and protocols because we are in a golden age of medicine/supplements extraction nanotechnology, delivery systems and how effective they can be. Like you mentioned lowering your triglycerides… I was able to lower mine by 60 something points in a short time just by taking in essential fatty acids like you Omega’s I took in a bunch of favor did more cardio and HIIT, The biggest change came from the addition of huge amounts of vegetables and fresh fruits along with trying these extracts and lipotropics. I just thought it was hype but we’ve gotten to the point where supplements and medical drugs are almost on par in fact some are better than the medicine! Glad to see you doing it right.

Max

I agree with you. Some can't handle getting off a cycle and losing their strengths and sex drive.
Thank you my brother I appreciate it

Max

I love everything about this post.
You actually described me of where I stood many many years ago when I ran tren like it was water. It was truly my go-to compound, unbeknownst to myself it was my go-to compound because I had the lack of commitment, or failure to commit for better words. If I would have kept the same intensity and mindset along with consistency, consistency and a little bit more of that word consistency, and one more time consistency, things would have been a whole hell of a lot different.
Constantly going for that bang for a buck, chasing that pump, hitting what I consider the target goal.
I changed my people places and things, made by circle very very small and gravitated towards people that didn't want to waste their time.
It's moments like that, that you realize that you just grew up..
I didn't burn any Bridges and I still talk to some of the old gang but I don't roll with them, and when I see them they're still pushing the same weight and if anything they have more injuries. Single-handedly the biggest change I made in my life was eating healthy, from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep, whether it's supplements that are legit real power nutrients and oxidants, or just simple staple macros that are calculated and timed.
It's all about reprogramming and adapting..
Good post man, as always!!!

I love everything about this post.
You actually described me of where I stood many many years ago when I ran tren like it was water. It was truly my go-to compound, unbeknownst to myself it was my go-to compound because I had the lack of commitment, or failure to commit for better words. If I would have kept the same intensity and mindset along with consistency, consistency and a little bit more of that word consistency, and one more time consistency, things would have been a whole hell of a lot different.
Constantly going for that bang for a buck, chasing that pump, hitting what I consider the target goal.
I changed my people places and things, made by circle very very small and gravitated towards people that didn't want to waste their time.
It's moments like that, that you realize that you just grew up..
I didn't burn any Bridges and I still talk to some of the old gang but I don't roll with them, and when I see them they're still pushing the same weight and if anything they have more injuries. Single-handedly the biggest change I made in my life was eating healthy, from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep, whether it's supplements that are legit real power nutrients and oxidants, or just simple staple macros that are calculated and timed.
It's all about reprogramming and adapting..
Good post man, as always!!!

I appreciate it Vision! Yeah , you become very self aware of after some time of trial an error(more error the first few cycles ) but that keeps me posting ; I rely on preventive/protection , all kinds of things to curb damage that I 100% am aware is going to happen . I know if I’m on tren and Adrol ; you won’t see me drinking or playing games . I would have 8 weeks - 2-2.5hrs training a 3 day on 1 off split so I chugging gallons of water and eating super strict so i look full and big without bloat . I used to do whatever , I always had a plan. Just execution can be hard with a crazy sex drive and tren Brain . Cannot wait to try out the liquid drol . I will use it on upcoming blast
Been over 8 months my balls got to big,’lol. Used to raisins now they are walnuts !!

Max

This generation has no excuse to do the crazy cycles that they are doing. Back in the day all we had was Dan Duchanes Steroids Bible that we used to pass it around to each other to read and what vets at the gym recommended in person. Now you have internet, Youtube, Instagram, Chat rooms and boards. List goes on and on, but I still see dangerous cycles without any protection. I do honestly believe that good portion of the everyday gym guy think that's the most important part bodybuilding is the gear and not the diet and dedication. I go out of my way not to engage at the gym. I don't look around, make eye contact and have my head phones on. The questions that I get asked is absolutely crazy.

Last edited:
This generation has no excuse to do the crazy cycles that they are doing. Back in the day all we had was Dan Duchanes Steroids Bible that we used to pass it around to each other to read and what vets at the gym recommended in person. Now you have internet, Youtube, Instagram, Chat rooms and boards. List goes on and on, but I still see dangerous cycles without any protection. I do honestly believe that good portion of the everyday gym guy think that's the most important part bodybuilding is the gear and not the diet and dedication. I go out of my way not to engage at the gym. I don't look around, make eye contact and have my head phones on. The questions that I get asked is absolutely crazy.

You hit the nail on the head bro everything thinks gear is more important than training and diet these days.

Due to playing sports all my life and soccer for 30 plus years I never wanted to put on huge mass quickly. Speed and agility was always number one for me. Even for the past two decades when I prepare for a bodybuilding show I am always the Frank Zane type in the line up. Not huge, symmetric and lean. My cycles were usually between 10 to 12 weeks with maximum of 500mg of test per week, plus whatever i was running with it. My goal was always to gain solid 3-5 pounds of retain able muscle. None of the puffy, moon face, 20 pounds in 8 weeks and losing it all at the end. Never got injured. No tears, broken bones anything. All my lifts have a purpose. I never walked in the gym without a plan. Its well drawn out what my goal is for the end of cycle, daily routine to get their, cardio, stretch, meals, supplements and honestly the easiest part is the gear. What is the most common answer you get when you ask someone that engages with you their goal? I want to get huge. My next question is after you get huge what is the plan? You are trying for a football team? What is it? Again, I want to get huge.
Anyway, it is what it is. I just get concerned with young guys that want everything now and they don't realize it takes years to get to a certain point. What comes fast, disappears just as fast.

Due to playing sports all my life and soccer for 30 plus years I never wanted to put on huge mass quickly. Speed and agility was always number one for me. Even for the past two decades when I prepare for a bodybuilding show I am always the Frank Zane type in the line up. Not huge, symmetric and lean. My cycles were usually between 10 to 12 weeks with maximum of 500mg of test per week, plus whatever i was running with it. My goal was always to gain solid 3-5 pounds of retain able muscle. None of the puffy, moon face, 20 pounds in 8 weeks and losing it all at the end. Never got injured. No tears, broken bones anything. All my lifts have a purpose. I never walked in the gym without a plan. Its well drawn out what my goal is for the end of cycle, daily routine to get their, cardio, stretch, meals, supplements and honestly the easiest part is the gear. What is the most common answer you get when you ask someone that engages with you their goal? I want to get huge. My next question is after you get huge what is the plan? You are trying for a football team? What is it? Again, I want to get huge.
Anyway, it is what it is. I just get concerned with young guys that want everything now and they don't realize it takes years to get to a certain point. What comes fast, disappears just as fast.

I'm all about the Frank Zane physique, lately my wife is not liking it because everyone in my life or the majority of my adult life is used to me looking filled out. Our goals and our mindsets change, I've always admired Frank but I fell subject to the upcoming freaks that was impossible to take my eyes off of.. I'm not trying to discredit or take it away from them because the majority of that is genetics but it's much easier to obtain compared to walking around with a bloated gastro track and yet no one can find any answers for all the while running multiple protocols and getting nowhere.
Eat clean, and if you're hungry eat cleaner, do fastest cardio take in healthy supplements vitamins and minerals on the regular, drink plenty of fluid and train your ass off and most of all stay on point in the kitchen. Some people may become uncomfortable with it because it's a different version of who some of us used to represent but it's not their goal and they'll get fucking used to it, and the ones that are doing the critiquing are literally eating pizza bites in front of my face.. yeah sure I just may allow your thought to occupy space in my head...ham!
I don't want to talk about it but I'm smaller than I've have been in my life and many years while at the same time training unlike not training and deteriorating.
We're going to dial things up a little bit and I'm quite certain it's going to have a good impact especially my protocol

I'm trying to grow and make adjustments on as little gear as possible everything else right now is kitchen and cardio.. I'm simply just priming myself..I wear a hoodie and I keep the ego aside, I put my headphones on and I block out the noise.. the more and more I go to the gym the more and more I see my circle stuck asking the same questions of what they should do about why they have been in the same spot for the past few years.... It's nothing personal but I'm moving on man I got other things I want to achieve in life.. I'm sure you understand

I'm all about the Frank Zane physique, lately my wife is not liking it because everyone in my life or the majority of my adult life is used to me looking filled out. Our goals and our mindsets change, I've always admired Frank but I fell subject to the upcoming freaks that was impossible to take my eyes off of.. I'm not trying to discredit or take it away from them because the majority of that is genetics but it's much easier to obtain compared to walking around with a bloated gastro track and yet no one can find any answers for all the while running multiple protocols and getting nowhere.
Eat clean, and if you're hungry eat cleaner, do fastest cardio take in healthy supplements vitamins and minerals on the regular, drink plenty of fluid and train your ass off and most of all stay on point in the kitchen. Some people may become uncomfortable with it because it's a different version of who some of us used to represent but it's not their goal and they'll get fucking used to it, and the ones that are doing the critiquing are literally eating pizza bites in front of my face.. yeah sure I just may allow your thought to occupy space in my head...ham!
I don't want to talk about it but I'm smaller than I've have been in my life and many years while at the same time training unlike not training and deteriorating.
We're going to dial things up a little bit and I'm quite certain it's going to have a good impact especially my protocol

I'm trying to grow and make adjustments on as little gear as possible everything else right now is kitchen and cardio.. I'm simply just priming myself..I wear a hoodie and I keep the ego aside, I put my headphones on and I block out the noise.. the more and more I go to the gym the more and more I see my circle stuck asking the same questions of what they should do about why they have been in the same spot for the past few years.... It's nothing personal but I'm moving on man I got other things I want to achieve in life.. I'm sure you understand

Understood my friend. Agree with everyone. Like I said earlier my concern is the young men who wanted it all now. I see it with the soccer and specially the football team I coach. It's definitely a life style and there is a line from start to end. I guess its just how bumpy you want that line to be.

IML Gear Cream!
Understood my friend. Agree with everyone. Like I said earlier my concern is the young men who wanted it all now. I see it with the soccer and specially the football team I coach. It's definitely a life style and there is a line from start to end. I guess its just how bumpy you want that line to be.

That is the exact truth, it's prevalent with the younger guys and understandably so because we were there once upon a time..
There's two young guys in my gym that play rugby, both of them are natural and they are building some really decent foundations, and everything they're building is theirs.
The one has a little bit of fluff but not too bad, but you can clearly see that they are taking advantage of their age , hormones and the lack of responsibility and just plugging away. And all they really do is basic compound movements and they're not there long at all.

Quick update. Friday I am going for blood work which is one month since I finished the cycle. I feel great without any issues. Sleep is pretty much back to normal. Not as aggressive that I was on cycle. Blood pressure completely back to normal at 106-65. Still doing my one hour per day cardio without an issue. One major change is the sex drive. Not everyone looks great anymore. The drive is still there but no way near where it was during the cycle. Gains I kept them all since I didn't put on huge weight. Still pretty shredded. I am back on my TRT dose of 200mg test and 200mg of Masteron weekly.
I will update once more once the blood results are in, but I don't think it there will be any issue.

OK I got blood work results back after 30 days post cycle. Currently on TRT 200mg test and 200mg Masteron per week.

lipids came in at 190 which my average is 170. All the cardio and the GW definitely helped. I am sure it will drop back to 170 soon enough. Still normal.
A1c, kidney function, liver everything else is in the normal range.
Test level is at 1200.

BP this morning 109/70.

Basically everything back to normal before I started the cycle. Again I am positive the cardio, my keto diet and GW played a major role in this cycle.

Thanks again for the opportunity vision. This was a very good first time tren run.

OK I got blood work results back after 30 days post cycle. Currently on TRT 200mg test and 200mg Masteron per week.

lipids came in at 190 which my average is 170. All the cardio and the GW definitely helped. I am sure it will drop back to 170 soon enough. Still normal.
A1c, kidney function, liver everything else is in the normal range.
Test level is at 1200.

BP this morning 109/70.

Basically everything back to normal before I started the cycle. Again I am positive the cardio, my keto diet and GW played a major role in this cycle.

Thanks again for the opportunity vision. This was a very good first time tren run.
Nice results. Everything looks and sounds good! Keep up the hard work.

Nice results. Everything looks and sounds good! Keep up the hard work.

Thanks bro. Getting ready for 3 shows this summer. I plan on running test/primo/mast/var/Proviron and halo. Trying PSL clen for the first time as well.This cycle works extremely well for me. Almost zero sides what so ever and I lean out without getting flat. I only run Halo two weeks out for the finishing touches. I might consider the Cut 300mix again only at the last show, but I am so well conditioned right now that I don't think I need tren. Although I didn't experience many sides I did miss my sleep and was kind of pissed all the time. My staple cycle is so much more easier on the body. I might do a log not sure.

Update:

Its been almost 5 months since the CutMix300 cycle from PSL. I had full recovery. Won two shows this summer and 7 weeks out of my final meet for this summer. To prepare for the final show I decided to run the same 300Cutting mix Plus. Proviron, GW, Cialis all the way through. Started with 50mg of Winstrol and will be taking 20mg of Halo the last three weeks. 7
7 Weeks out I am already shredded. The cutmix plus has to be my all time favorite. This time around the only side I felt was fatigue.
I plan on posting a picture for couple of days and removing it right before I step on stage.

Thanks to Vision and PSL I feel and look the best I've every did at 56.

Update:

Its been almost 5 months since the CutMix300 cycle from PSL. I had full recovery. Won two shows this summer and 7 weeks out of my final meet for this summer. To prepare for the final show I decided to run the same 300Cutting mix Plus. Proviron, GW, Cialis all the way through. Started with 50mg of Winstrol and will be taking 20mg of Halo the last three weeks. 7
7 Weeks out I am already shredded. The cutmix plus has to be my all time favorite. This time around the only side I felt was fatigue.
I plan on posting a picture for couple of days and removing it right before I step on stage.

Thanks to Vision and PSL I feel and look the best I've every did at 56.

Congrats on the wins! Lucky to being shredded 7 weeks out. I have less than 6 and I am far from shredded! ! I actually am on schedule to come in about 6%(male physique). Don’t wanna go 5% or lower, I feel like I have seen too many guys dialed in and lose to a less vascular/ripped look. It is hard to figure out, each competition has different judges and they are trending differently lately. Guys in Classic are Monsters A lot of the time ! Classic & BB , super sub 5%!!

PSL is Rad

Max

Congrats on the wins! Lucky to being shredded 7 weeks out. I have less than 6 and I am far from shredded! ! I actually am on schedule to come in about 6%(male physique). Don’t wanna go 5% or lower, I feel like I have seen too many guys dialed in and lose to a less vascular/ripped look. It is hard to figure out, each competition has different judges and they are trending differently lately. Guys in Classic are Monsters A lot of the time ! Classic & BB , super sub 5%!!

PSL is Rad

Max

Thanks bro, I agree with you. Depending on show and judges things can change quickly. My next show I have competed and won 5 times. I pretty much know what they are looking for. I am always compared to Frank Zane. Very symmetric, not huge but nice flow from shoulders to calves. Couple of years ago one of the contestants got extremely mad when he lost. He had good 40 pounds on me, but arms too small for his chest and back. Anyway, don't know how many of these I have left, but really enjoying it.

Thanks bro, I agree with you. Depending on show and judges things can change quickly. My next show I have competed and won 5 times. I pretty much know what they are looking for. I am always compared to Frank Zane. Very symmetric, not huge but nice flow from shoulders to calves. Couple of years ago one of the contestants got extremely mad when he lost. He had good 40 pounds on me, but arms too small for his chest and back. Anyway, don't know how many of these I have left, but really enjoying it.

Damn! I love the Zane look! Symmetry is important. People have to play to their strengths; if they are not a Mesomorph or didn’t hit the genetic lottery; they just have to spend a few years bringing whatever group of muscle up to snuff. It doesn’t just take. A cycle or a few months, it takes years! I am still working on certain areas and they may take 5-10 years to get where I need them but, I like that ! Gives me
Long Term Goals!!

Max

Quick update. Finished the summer strong with winning my division and taking 2nd overall. I've met and know many competitors during all my years and they said I freaking looked the best this time around at age 56.
I went in to the show running the PSL Cut mix plus eod shots. Started the cycle with 6 weeks of anavar and finished off last three weeks with Halo at 30mg per day. I am off everything and back on trt dose of 200mg of test for at least the next 4 months.

Thanks again Vision and PSL. Cut Mix Plus is the best combo I've ever tried.

Get Shredded!
Quick update. Finished the summer strong with winning my division and taking 2nd overall. I've met and know many competitors during all my years and they said I freaking looked the best this time around at age 56.
I went in to the show running the PSL Cut mix plus eod shots. Started the cycle with 6 weeks of anavar and finished off last three weeks with Halo at 30mg per day. I am off everything and back on trt dose of 200mg of test for at least the next 4 months.

Thanks again Vision and PSL. Cut Mix Plus is the best combo I've ever tried.

My man, I knew you would finish off strong.
There was no quit in you and from our conversations your momentum was unstoppable.
Good for you brother and I'm super stoked for you that the cut mix exceeded your expectations.
You were already etched in prior and it just topped the cake for you man. It polished you what perfectly. You polished yourself up perfectly let me restructure that.

Back