• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

voting fraud exposed

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Those vertical lines in Michigan & Wisconsin are not statistically improbable, they're outright impossible. This is outright voter fraud & the FBI
must immediately investigate this.
100% of 140k overnight ballots going to Joe Biden has made this necessary.

Attachments

• also fraud.jpg
    also fraud.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 196
  • fraud.jpg
    fraud.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 196
Yikes

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

You know biden is backed by satan so its kinda par for the course brother. Still disgusting to say the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a nice thought, but I think we all know that anything handed to the FBI will come out with nothing.

To quote Candace Owens - All republicans did was inform democrats how many votes they needed to find last night. It'll get sorted out in the SCOTUS and Trump will come out on top.

Another Bombshell

Michigan County Clerk: We’ve Got ‘Apparently Skewed Results’

On Wednesday morning, a county clerk’s office in Michigan released a statement in which they asserted there had been “skewed results” in the county. Antrim County Clerk Sheryl Guy’s office said in a statement:

Early this morning, the Antrim County Clerk, Sheryl Guy, became aware of apparently skewed results in the Unofficial Election Result tabulations. Since then, the Clerk’s Office has been reviewing the results and the multiple redundancies to search out any possible discrepancies. Staff is currently working with township officials and with Election Source, the company that provides the voting software programs and hardware.

“By this afternoon, we expect to have a clear answer and a clear plan of action addressing any issue,” said Sheryl Guy, Antrim County Clerk. “Until then, we are asking all interested parties to bear with us while we get to the bottom of this.” Further information will be released as it becomes available throughout the day.

“Early morning unofficial results showed single-digit returns in the presidential race for Republican incumbent Donald J. Trump in townships like Chestonia, Echo, Helena and Torch Lake with 65 to 80 percent reporting,” the Record-Eagle reported.The Detroit Free Press reported that Tom McMillin, a former state lawmaker from Oakland County and a member of the State Board of Education, saw irregularities in the Antrim County vote totals on Tuesday night. The Free Press continued:

Antrim County is a longtime Republican stronghold, but in certain precincts, Democrat Joe Biden and other Democratic candidates had far more votes than normal, McMillin said. “It just looked weird,” he said. “Two-thirds of the townships looked really messed up.”

Zach Gorchow, the executive editor and publisher of Gongwer Michigan, tweeted, “I just spoke to the Antrim clerk’s office. They are reviewing these numbers, said there are discrepancies. It certainly seems likely the numbers were transposed. Trump and John James will see a ~6,000+ vote gain statewide once this is corrected. This is a staunchly GOP county.”

I just spoke to the Antrim clerk's office. They are reviewing these numbers, said there are discrepancies. It certainly seems likely the numbers were transposed . Trump and John James will see a ~6,000+ vote gain statewide once this is corrected. This is a staunchly GOP county. https://t.co/TwXqtBJmCL
— Zach Gorchow (@ZachGorchow) November 4, 2020

Journalist and news anchorman Joe Gumm updated: “The Antrim County Clerk’s Office in Michigan told me the election program it used (Election Source) had issues and the office is now reviewing 16,047 total votes. The source I spoke with said she believes 33 other counties used the program.”

UPDATE: The Antrim County Clerk’s Office in Michigan told me the election program it used (Election Source) had issues and the office is now reviewing 16,047 total votes. The source I spoke with said she believes 33 other counties used the program. #postelection2020
— Joe Gumm, MSc (@JoeGummKXXV) November 4, 2020

On Wednesday, President Donald Trump’s campaign filed a lawsuit in the Michigan Court of Claims to stop the counting of ballots in the state. “Bill Stepien, Trump 2020 campaign manager, said the campaign has not been provided with meaningful access to numerous counting locations to observe the opening of ballots and the counting process, as guaranteed by Michigan law,” WWMT reported.Stepien’s statement read:

As votes in Michigan continue to be counted, the presidential race in the state remains extremely tight as we always knew it would be. President Trump’s campaign has not been provided with meaningful access to numerous counting locations to observe the opening of ballots and the counting process, as guaranteed by Michigan law. We have filed suit today in the Michigan Court of Claims to halt counting until meaningful access has been granted. We also demand to review those ballots which were opened and counted while we did not have meaningful access. President Trump is committed to ensuring that all legal votes are counted in Michigan and everywhere else.

FBI is a joke when it comes to this. Trump is hated so bad (for un known reasons) and he knows it, that's is why he is going to fight and win. How about them voters that were given sharpies instead of pens to vote?

Here is another...The Sharpie scandal

192b18b45cce7433e9e42447419335b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I voted in cuomos contemporary communist state and all they had were sharpie pens (not felt tip) but they weren’t ball point either.

I voted in cuomos contemporary communist state and all they had were sharpie pens (not felt tip) but they weren’t ball point either.
Interested to hear if their is any truth behind this. Sounds kinda like our old scantron quizzes and test where we had to use a number 2 and a number 3 pencil would not read well

Yes yes, ultra fine point sharpies were used

FWIW, I had to use a sharpie marker also, but the sharpie was on a string attached to the booth, and there was a line of booths to vote in, and nobody there instructed me what booth to use. Each and every voter there including myself would simply choose one of the booths that weren't occupied. So there wasn't any way that they could've made republicans use one type of writing instrument, and dems use another since voters were picking booths randomly. Atleast that's how it was where I voted

A co-worker of mine said that he heard on the news that they recorded thousands of more votes in Michigan than there were registered voters. So if that's true, then what would that tell you? Either thousands of illegal aliens were allowed to vote simply by just showing their drivers licenses, or some people were permitted to vote twice, or even multiple times.

Hummmm:geewhiz:

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/09/24/military-ballots-found-in-the-trash-in-pennsylvania-all-were-trump-votes-n964614?fbclid=IwAR2nnTbXGneZZoY1E3iZafKSpjg9_mjCGuRU7xIpPXA5jN6DB1yWiBJpq

RESULTS
LIVE BLOG
PRESIDENT
SENATE
HOUSE

ELECTION 2020
[UPDATED] Military Ballots Found in the Trash in Pennsylvania—Most Were Trump Votes

BY MATT MARGOLIS SEP 24, 2020 4:48 PM ET

Tweet

Email

Comments

7354eafe-842e-46bc-81c2-c9b5b950860a-730x487.jpg
(AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)

[Editor’s note: This article has been updated to include a correction from the U.S. Attorneys Office]

Mail-in ballots from the military serving overseas were found in the trash in Pennsylvania. The ballots were discovered during an investigation into election issues in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. Most of the discarded ballots had been cast for President Trump.

The U.S. Attorneys Office Middle District of Pennsylvania released a statement on the situation on Thursday:
On Monday, September 21, 2020, at the request of Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis, the Office of the United States Attorney along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Scranton Resident Office, began an inquiry into reports of potential issues with a small number of mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Board of Elections.
Since Monday, FBI personnel working together with the Pennsylvania State Police have conducted numerous interviews and recovered and reviewed certain physical evidence. Election officials in Luzerne County have been cooperative. At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.
They later revised the statement: “Of the nine ballots that were discarded and then recovered, 7 were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.”
While nine ballots have been recovered, it is not clear how many were actually discarded.
This announcement comes on the heels of a report that three trays of mail, including absentee ballots, were discovered in a ditch in Wisconsin.
White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany addressed both these stories on Thursday.

Editor’s Note: Want to support PJ Media so we can continue telling the truth about the 2020

Last edited:
U guys really are grasping at straws here.
Again--if any of this is true--ANY FUCKING BIT OF IT--surely the MOST POWERFUL MAN ON EARTH...the man with MORE RESOURCES THAN ANY OTHER HUMAN ALIVE will be able to PROVE it.

I bet they had many thousands of ballots for Biden just sitting... and depending on where they were needed, they just dropped them off by the end of the day. Real easy.

Ppl shouldn’t be involved in any part of counting these votes. An unbiased machine should be used...

Something is fucked up.

Get Shredded!
Again--if any of this is true--ANY FUCKING BIT OF IT--surely the MOST POWERFUL MAN ON EARTH...the man with MORE RESOURCES THAN ANY OTHER HUMAN ALIVE will be able to PROVE it.
Fuck provin it. Lets just get on with the Harris/Pelosi train.

By the time they are done fuckin this country sideways while Bidens sit back & collects their dividends from the communist all you cuntz with TDS will be crying again beggin for the orange bad guy to come save you

Shouldnt shit where you sleep unless your into them kinds of things

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

you think trump is the most powerful person on earth?:geewhiz:

I bet they had many thousands of ballots for Biden just sitting... and depending on where they were needed, they just dropped them off by the end of the day. Real easy.

Ppl shouldn’t be involved in any part of counting these votes. An unbiased machine should be used...

Something is fucked up.

Meanwhile, in Pennsylvania...
0b02620a0ce352034e90f0bbf1c6fb4f.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

you think trump is the most powerful person on earth?:geewhiz:

I would imagine the President of the United States is the most powerful person on earth.
Who would u say is?

The most powerful people on earth are people that you will never see or hear of. Definitely not Trump imho.

Money is power.

Mega rich like Bezos could make you disappear.

Look how they influenced our elections. Changed the course of American history.

Back