• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

voting fraud exposed

Get Shredded!
Low and behold...

https://m.theepochtimes.com/trump-l...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-15-3

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that the president’s legal team is receiving a deluge of evidence concerning voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, adding that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation. “I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up.”

Powell claimed that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic presidential nominee nominee Joe Biden.

Powell is notably the counsel to former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, engineering a stunning comeback with the Department of Justice moving to drop charges.

Powell said a whistleblower has come forward alleging that the voting software was designed to “rig elections.”

“He saw it happen in other countries,” she said, apparently referring to election hardware and software by Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said. She declined to elaborate when prompted by Fox News host Maria Bartiromo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please be fucking right. I am losing hope tbh.

President Trump just tweeted...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1328100945570500608?s=19
d24b1daaf9ee166c6534b2b221893baa.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Its a last ditch ploy in an attempt for supporters to give him more money IMO. So let me get this straight, a bunch of random people filed lawsuits and got them tossed out. Trump can never admit defeat and thus a statement like this making it sound like it wasn't his cases that were thrown out with no evidence. And now, the big guns are coming. Trust me. Sorry, but I don't. I'm telling you he knows he has lost. He is trying to get every cent he can out of his loyal followers because he knows they will eat up his tweets as the truth.
President Trump just tweeted...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1328100945570500608?s=19
d24b1daaf9ee166c6534b2b221893baa.jpg

Its a last ditch ploy in an attempt for supporters to give him more money IMO. So let me get this straight, a bunch of random people filed lawsuits and got them tossed out. Trump can never admit defeat and thus a statement like this making it sound like it wasn't his cases that were thrown out with no evidence. And now, the big guns are coming. Trust me. Sorry, but I don't. I'm telling you he knows he has lost. He is trying to get every cent he can out of his loyal followers because he knows they will eat up his tweets as the truth.

Is that what Anderson Cooper told you? lol

Lulz. We’d all be fools to sit here and think we as the American public know everything that they know. We know what they allow us to know, such as the low hanging fruit like affidavits and witnesses testimony. These are very wealthy people with a lot of power and sources. They haven’t shown us the cards they are playing. I have no doubt they have an ace(s) in the hole ready to be revealed at the right time.

do you truly think you and I know trumps team complete plan?

Now you tell me, after I contributed $500 to Trump's legal defense fund, lol

now I havent confirmed this but the stories floating that I have heard are that you have to donate at least 8k before any of the funds will go to the 'the election is a fraud lets overturn it' cause. The majority will go towards Trump's campaign debt. Again though, I havent take the time to see if this is really true.
Now you tell me, after I contributed $500 to Trump's legal defense fund, lol

oh I agree- I also think it is better that we dont know a lot of what we dont know. However, this ace up the sleeve needs to come out soon as states will begin to certify results Dec. 8. Also, as unfortunate as it may be, holding up a bunch of papers or pointing to a bunch of papers as evidence without ever showing what is on the papers to anyone is not going to cut it in a court.
Also if I may relay my conspiracy theory because I agree I dont know Trump's plan, I believe it is to collect as much money as he can and divert attention away from other legal investigations into him. When he gets the boot on Jan. 20, he will flee the country and probably seek asylum in Russia or Korea. That is my conspiracy theory. You are welcome :)
Lulz. We’d all be fools to sit here and think we as the American public know everything that they know. We know what they allow us to know, such as the low hanging fruit like affidavits and witnesses testimony. These are very wealthy people with a lot of power and sources. They haven’t shown us the cards they are playing. I have no doubt they have an ace(s) in the hole ready to be revealed at the right time.

do you truly think you and I know trumps team complete plan?

Last edited:
oh and @Admin- I am not a Cooper fan- He is a bit smug and into himself and sometimes I feel like he is acting on the news set like trying to force tears and shit

IML Gear Cream!
Pollster: Have You Noticed That Joe Biden Underperformed Hillary Clinton Except In Four Cities?

By Mike LaChance
Published November 14, 2020 at 1:37am

Joe-Biden-Chumps.jpg

Unless you’re a Democrat or a member of the media, you’ve probably noticed some strange things about the 2020 election.
Somehow we’re supposed to think there’s nothing odd about old, white Joe Biden getting more votes than Obama in 2008, in what was a historically large turnout.

One pollster is asking a very good question. Why did Biden underperform Hillary Clinton’s numbers except in four specific cities?
Townhall reports:

Pollster: It’s Curious How Biden Underperformed Hillary Clinton In Every City…Except These Four.
“If you count the ballot fraud, most pollsters clearly failed. If you don’t include the fraudulent ballots, most pollsters failed on a spectacular scale,” wrote Basham. Yet, here’s where things get fishy in the 2020 race which he mentions at the end of his column. He cites Richard Baris of Big Data Poll who noted something funny about Biden’s numbers in the cities, how it lagged behind Clinton’s numbers, but shot off to the moon in these four cities. Just take a look at the states in which these cities are located as well:

Here’s the best part from what the pollster wrote at The Democracy Institute:
How curious that, as Baris notes, “Trump won the largest non-white vote share for a Republican presidential candidate in 60 years. Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia.”
Do you think Democrats cheated in the election?
Yes No Completing this poll entitles you to The Gateway Pundit news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree

Robert Barnes, the foremost election analyst, observes in these “big cities in swing states run by Democrats…the vote even exceeded the number of registered voters.”
Trump’s victories in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin were on target until, in the middle of the night, counting was arbitrarily halted. Miraculously, several hundred thousand votes – all for Biden – were mysteriously ‘found’; Trump’s real leads subsequently vanished.

The protracted, eventual outcome will determine the contemporary relevance of Stalin’s observation. No matter who wins, most pollsters already have lost their credibility and influence.

That is rather curious, isn’t it?
It’s almost like Biden got a boost in just the right places.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...performed-hillary-clinton-except-four-cities/

Trump Campaign Attorney Lin Wood Calls Out China for Dominion Voter Fraud: “Interfered with our election”

Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood just called out the Communist Chinese for interfering with our election using the Dominion voting system. The Gateway Pundit has reported about the Dominion voting system and how it is open for voter fraud. NBC also reported, after investigating Dominion, that it is possible to hack into the voting system.

This is huge and comes after President Trump tweeted out a message last night regarding Dominion voting systems:
Screen-Shot-2020-11-12-at-11.13.16-AM.png

Wood posted a series of tweets that are bombshells claiming China is behind the fraud in the election:
Lin Wood warns that the Chinese attacked America with COVID and Dominion:

-The American Dream will NEVER be destroyed by the Chinese Communist Party.
-Our country is at war with Communist China. They attacked us with COVID & DOMINION.
-Stay strong, Patriots. Help is on the way. Communist China will never take our freedoms for us.

Wood claims China has infiltrated America:
-Wake up America. Face TRUTH.
Over last 2 decades, Communist China has infiltrated the United States.
Many local, state & national government officials & politicians have been corrupted by Chinese money &/or are subjects of extortion by China. Others simply believe in Communism.

Wake up America. Face TRUTH.Over last 2 decades, Communist China has infiltrated the United States.Many local, state & national government officials & politicians have been corrupted by Chinese money &/or are subjects of extortion by China. Others simply believe in Communism.— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 12, 2020

-Fundamental rule of war is to identify enemy.
Our country is at war with Communist China. A war of good v. evil.
China attacked us with Covid – a biological weapon.
Covid was excuse to control our lifestyles.
Dominion was Communist voting system used to control our election.
Fundamental rule of war is to identify enemy.Our country is at war with Communist China. A war of good v. evil.China attacked us with Covid – a biological weapon.Covid was excuse to control our lifestyles.Dominion was Communist voting system used to control our election.— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 12, 2020

In 2016, Democrats claimed Russia materially interfered with our election. Their claim was investigated & found to be a LIE.
In 2020, Communist China materially interfered with our election. When investigated, that statement will be found to be the TRUTH.
In 2016, Democrats claimed Russia materially interfered with our election. Their claim was investigated & found to be a LIE.In 2020, Communist China materially interfered with our election. When investigated, that statement will be found to be the TRUTH.#FightBack for TRUTH— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 12, 2020
Lin Wood is the lawyer who successfully helped Nicholas Sandmann sue CNN and The Washington Post. He’s a trusted lawyer who is a bulldog in the courtroom. President Trump is in good hands with Mr. Wood.

https://100percentfedup.com/trump-c...ion-voter-fraud-interfered-with-out-election/

NOVEMBER 15, 2020
Judge hits Gavin Newsom with massive legal loss, rules he overstepped authority on mail-in ballots
But the judge's ruling had broader implications

Rich Pedroncelli/AP/Bloomberg via Getty Images

A California judge ruled late Friday that Gov. Gavin Newsom, a Democrat, overstepped his legal authority when he mandated that every legal California voter receive a mail-in ballot for the general election.

The ruling does not impact the 2020 election.
What's the background?

Newsom issued an executive order in June declaring that "all Californians who are registered (and otherwise eligible) to vote in the November 3, 2020 General Election shall receive vote-by-mail ballots."
More from KCRA-TV:
The executive action was taken as part of the California Emergency Services Act, or CESA, which gives Newsom special powers during a public emergency — in this case the novel coronavirus pandemic. Newsom signed an executive order that mandated all registered voters receive vote-by-mail ballots and allowed counties to reduce precincts on Election Day if they provide in-person voting centers for at least three days prior as a way to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.

What did the judge say?

According to Sutter County Judge Sarah Heckman, the executive order overstepped Newsom's legal authority because he does not have the power to amend existing law.

"Executive Order N-67-20 issued by the Governor on June 3, 2020 is void as an unconstitutional exercise of legislative power and shall be of no further force or effect," Heckman's ruling said. "The California Emergency Services Act (CA Government Code §8550 et seq.) does not authorize or empower the Governor of the State of California to amend statutory law or make new statutory law, which is exclusively a legislative function not delegated to the Governor under the CESA."

The ruling came after two California Assembly members — James Gallagher and Kevin Kiley, both Republicans — sued, arguing Newsom's order went beyond the governor's legal authority because he amended existing state law, which falls under the authority of the California State Assembly.

But Heckman did not stop there.

According to KCRA, Newsom's lawyers argued the entire issue was moot because the California Assembly later passed a similar law. But Heckman disagreed, saying the issue was not just about Newsom's actions on mail-in ballots but whether he has the power "to exercise legislative powers by unilaterally amending, altering, or changing existing statutory law or making new statutory law."

In fact, Heckman ruled definitively that the California Emergency Services Act "does not give the Governor the power or authority to amend statutory law or create new statutory law even during a state of emergency."
Finally, Heckman said Newsom's order violated the legal doctrine of separation of powers.

"The doctrine of separation of powers prohibits any of the three branches of government exercising the complete power constitutionally vested in another or exercising power in a way which undermines the authority and independence of another," Heckman wrote.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/judge-rules-gavin-newsom-overstepped-authority-mail-in-ballot-mandate

So I found this interesting video on you tube. This attorney explains Trumps executive order from 9-12-2018

We are in a new day folks! “Shit meet fan”

https://youtu.be/p2MkvWh7poY

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Multiple Reversals and Proportional Vote Entries In Virginia on Election Night after 11 PM Indicate Election Fraud Occurred in This State Too

By Joe Hoft
Published November 15, 2020 at 8:10pm

road-sign-464641_1920-600x424.jpg

There’s something going on….

The Virginia results in the 2020 Election for President gave Joe Biden a 2.4 million vote lead over President Trump’s 2.0 million votes. What’s odd and needs investigating is how the election ended up this way.

No one seems to be questioning the votes in Virginia but they should be. There are multiple reasons why the Virginia results in the 2020 Presidential election should be investigated.

TRENDING: Sidney Powell Drops a BOMB on Sunday Morning Futures: CIA May have Used Dominion for Its Own Benefit - Gina Haspel Should be Fired Immediately! (Video)
Virginia’s election results started coming in shortly after the polls closed on Election Day. There were 378 separate entries or feeds related to Virginia found in the file obtained and shared around the web from the New York Times since a few days after the election. The NYT data feed shows all the entries from the NYT for the Presidential election at a state by state level. This data does not include county or precinct level data feeds.
One oddity in the file noted immediately is that the results for votes are not in whole integers (e.g. 1, 2, 3…). All of the entries have fractional amounts. This makes no sense since ballots do not come in fractions in the US. Each vote equals one vote.

The first 125 entries reported in the NYT data feed were basically reasonable. The results varied in percentage of votes between Presidential candidates and appeared to be random with most votes going to President Trump. Up through this time (11:03 Eastern), President Trump was leading 52% to Biden’s 46%. At this time 3.3 million of the eventual 4.4 million votes had already been cast or about 75% of the vote was in. This is when things went off the rails.

Eight entries totaling nearly (800,000) votes were removed from the database during this time. This makes no sense. Each vote should be added to the vote totals not taken away.

Overall three entries of over 300,000 votes were posted in the data base to Biden’s vote total. Two entries of over 300,000 votes were taken away. The same happened to President Trump’s totals but in much smaller amounts. Overall 851,000 votes were added to Biden’s totals and only 318,000 were awarded to President Trump between 11:14pm (Eastern) on November 3rd and 5:00am November 4th. This resulted in over half a million more votes net going to Biden and 73% of the votes during this timeframe.

Virginia-Election-from-11-to-4-am-11-3-and-11-4-600x221.jpg

What’s really odd about these entries are the huge negative entries. One entry taking away 330,153.54 votes from Biden and 37,510.39 from Trump appears to have reversed an entry a few minutes that at around midnight. Then at 12:26 and 12:30am an entry in the amount of 308,341.59 from Biden and 80,357.05 from Trump was posted and reversed. The exact same amounts. A few hours later another 230,000 votes net were added to Biden’s lead.

These reversing entries look like adjusting entries. Anyone in the accounting profession is aware of entries posted in error that are reversed and replaced with the proper entries and amounts. Why the hell would Virginia need to make these types of entries in their voting system? There really is no logical reason (except for fraud).

After these entries noted above were recorded, nearly every entry made into the system for the Presidential election had the same proportion of votes of Biden to Trump. This too is not reasonable. There is nothing random about this. It is highly, highly unlikely that the results of all these entries would be at the same proportion. This too indicates fraud.

Virginia-Election-from-11-4-5am-to-11-7-600x564.jpg

In summary after 11pm on Election Day nearly 70% of the votes recorded in Virginia went to Biden. This include hundreds of thousands of negative votes and late votes that all had the same proportion of Biden to Trump. These entries indicate election fraud occurred in Virginia.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-exclusive-multiple-reversals-proportional-vote-entries-virginia-election-night-11-pm-indicate-election-fraud-occurred-state/

I brought Virginia up as it was happening on the day of the election to Wes.. been waiting to see if they would also include Virginia, the whole state was lit up red like a stop light!

Get Shredded!
Now we can throw in Dominion voting machines to the fraud. This shit is unreal!!!

[h=1]Texas Dominion Voting Systems testing and rejection, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton: tested three times, System failures were evident in both software and hardware[/h][FONT=&quot]Posted on November 16, 2020 | 2 Comments[/FONT]
Texas Dominion Voting Systems testing and rejection, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton: tested three times, System failures were evident in both software and hardware
“We discovered that these systems are subject to different types of unauthorized manipulation and potential fraud,” “There is a reason that Texas rejected it,”...Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton
“Trump’s not gonna win. I made f*cking sure of that!”...Eric Coomer, executive with Dominion Voting Systems
“It’s Massive, Criminal Voter Fraud! – It’s Going to Blow the Mind of Everyone In This Country!”...Attorney Sidney Powell on Dominion Voting Systems

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton as been in the news cycle recently explaining why Texas decided not to use Dominion Voting Systems for their election processing.
From The BL November 12, 2020.
[h=5]“Texas tested Dominion voting machines and found them untrustworthy, confirming President Trump’s suspicions”[/h]“Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, said they decided not to go with Dominion software for vote counting in the 2020 election, as they had recognized there were problems with it, and it couldn’t be trusted.
Dominion Voting Systems has been used widely across many states in the United States. Fraud and inaccurate results have plagued areas where it’s used, resulting in the Trump campaign filing lawsuits to expose voting corruption across the nation.
Paxton explained to Newsweek they had tested Dominion and found it unworthy of use.
“There is a reason that Texas rejected it,” Paxton told “Stinchfield” host Grant Stinchfield. “We didn’t do it arbitrarily. We knew that these were unreliable systems. We didn’t want to trust them.
“We didn’t want to be in the same situation that some of these other states are in now where we’re questioning the results, so we believe that this was a problem.”
Paxton said the Dominion system was tested three times, starting in 2012, and each time system failures were evident in both software and hardware.
“We discovered that these systems are subject to different types of unauthorized manipulation and potential fraud,” he said.”

REPORT THIS AD
“Dominion has been heavily criticized for not preventing the system irregularities and the opportunity for fraud.
Dominion purchased Sequoia Voting Systems in 2010, a system suspected of being used to rig the Venezuelan elections in 2004, reported Newsweek.”
Read more:
https://citizenwells.com/2020/11/16...s-were-evident-in-both-software-and-hardware/

Back