voting fraud exposed

Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    794 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I think the dems are fighting a redo of election because there was a report that 17% of dems wouldnt have voted for Biden if they would of had the info they now have earlier lol.....
    All they had to do is watch a press conference or the first 2 debates and all their info would have been answered. I know I know actually paying attention is difficult.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,569 Posts
    Rep Points

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,950 Posts
    Rep Points

You know what's funny.

I want to add my two cents but, I don't want to argue or be called names. Pretty sad huh?

I could make a completely unbiased post giving my opinion and, one side or the other would feel obligated to tell me why my opinion is wrong and I'm a sheep.

Yall think Dems or Republicans are the problem? You're mistaken. We are the problem because we can't have open minded discussions and hear out the other side.

Until that's accepted and encouraged, we're all doing the dirty work for the ones pulling the strings.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

Its all part of the game. It is funny how some are triggered so easily and go straight to name calling though. Again I say, why call someone a name that thinks differently than you. It is quite clear that there is a great political divide in this country that is close to 50% numbers on each side so calling half of Americans names and saying they are all stupid is the solution? I think not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You know what's funny.

I want to add my two cents but, I don't want to argue or be called names. Pretty sad huh?

I could make a completely unbiased post giving my opinion and, one side or the other would feel obligated to tell me why my opinion is wrong and I'm a sheep.

Yall think Dems or Republicans are the problem? You're mistaken. We are the problem because we can't have open minded discussions and hear out the other side.

Until that's accepted and encouraged, we're all doing the dirty work for the ones pulling the strings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Its all part of the game. It is funny how some are triggered so easily and go straight to name calling though. Again I say, why call someone a name that thinks differently than you. It is quite clear that there is a great political divide in this country that is close to 50% numbers on each side so calling half of Americans names and saying they are all stupid is the solution? I think not.
    Itís not 50% divided because thereís soft-minded people like you that admittedly ride the fence. This year you voted Democrat other years you vote Republican. It Kinda. Just depends on what the media tells you and what they donít tell you.

You voted for a pedophile that is in a world of power that is strong enough where he can get away with disgusting behavior as long as he does what his handlers tell him to do. Whatever you want to say about Trump, mostly what the media portrays him, heís never been called a pedophile. Thatís the lowest of the low but yet you voted for him.

His handlers are going to have us in lockdown for the first month of his presidency. Kill small businesses and allow the corporations to make record profits. Corporate Communism. Buy from who they tell you to buy from.

When the meat packing industry is locked down for 4-6 weeks what do you think is going to be available to eat? Amazon will be delivering your RATIONS. Not what you WANT but what the government tells you that you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

LOL- stop acting like you know people based on what they type in a forum. You have no idea who I am and honestly I don't give two fucks what you think about me.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Itís not 50% divided because thereís soft-minded people like you that admittedly ride the fence. This year you voted Democrat other years you vote Republican. It Kinda. Just depends on what the media tells you and what they donít tell you.

You voted for a pedophile that is in a world of power that is strong enough where he can get away with disgusting behavior as long as he does what his handlers tell him to do. Whatever you want to say about Trump, mostly what the media portrays him, heís never been called a pedophile. Thatís the lowest of the low but yet you voted for him.

His handlers are going to have us in lockdown for the first month of his presidency. Kill small businesses and allow the corporations to make record profits. Corporate Communism. Buy from who they tell you to buy from.

When the meat packing industry is locked down for 4-6 weeks what do you think is going to be available to eat? Amazon will be delivering your RATIONS. Not what you WANT but what the government tells you that you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    319 Posts
    Rep Points

LOL- stop acting like you know people based on what they type in a forum. You have no idea who I am and honestly I don't give two fucks what you think about me.
    Lifter this what you do all day in all of these threads 😂😂😂...but god forbid someone else does it , your a funny dude ....typical demo/liberal its ok for me , but how dare you! Wah wah wah 🤪🤪🤪...cmon now really ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    Rep Points

The 80+ million people that voted for Biden and know that Trump's incompetent lawyers will not overturn democracy no matter how many lawsuits they file.

You're complicit in the effort to take away free elections in this country now. But you're just trolling though

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,210 Posts
    Rep Points

Donít be a pussy monte. Itís the pit. A political thread on a roid forum. SPEAK son!

libtards need to go. Theyíve done nothing but created division and destroy everything they gain control of like a fucking virus.

libtards and their stupid bullshit ideas need to be wiped off the face of at least this nation. Go back to Europe you commie fuck bags.

suck me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,210 Posts
    Rep Points

Everyone that voted democrat should be evicted. Thats where my heart is these days. Canít help it, donít want to be around any of you fuckin morons. Went to thanksgiving dinner right when the food was done, ate it, then left and went back to work on my gym. Because my sister in law and her bitch ass husband are libtards and I canít even look at them without wanting to hurt them.

God help me. Iíve allowed myself to be programmed.

I need a ďI hate libtards anonymousĒ group meeting. Or something.

these people are seriously fuckin aliens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Everyone that voted democrat should be evicted. Thats where my heart is these days. Canít help it, donít want to be around any of you fuckin morons. Went to thanksgiving dinner right when the food was done, ate it, then left and went back to work on my gym. Because my sister in law and her bitch ass husband are libtards and I canít even look at them without wanting to hurt them.

You've allowed yourself to be conquered by evil...that's what politics do no matter what side you support, make you compromise your moral integrity
    ďIt is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.Ē
    ― Frederick Douglass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    953 Posts
    Rep Points

You need medication.
    And probably a booster chair.
    Last edited by tommygunz; 11-27-2020 at 03:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    319 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    You need medication.
    He is intense hahahaha ...but I like the guy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,210 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít believe in medication for head problems. They sort themselves out, one way or another. I donít wanna take a pill to get through the day... thatís just asking for trouble lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít believe in medication for head problems. They sort themselves out, one way or another. I donít wanna take a pill to get through the day... thatís just asking for trouble lol
    More tren and you'll be fine

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk