voting fraud exposed

Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1121
  1. #271
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,168
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,225
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    #PAHouse State Govt Cmte Chair Seth Grove details how Dominion Voting Systems were used by 1.3 million PA'ns in 2020 General Election. 19% of the total votes cast in PA's 2020 General Election were cast on Dominion's systems. Dominion abruptly canceled today's hearing.

    https://twitter.com/PAHouseGOP/statu...16292141002754


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  2. #272
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,168
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,225
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lawyer Sidney Powell says Trump team has “massive” evidence, lawsuits coming SOON


    Fox News’ Tucker Carlson challenged lawyer Sidney Powell last night for what he says is a failure to provide his team with clear evidence of election fraud. But speaking with Glenn this morning, Powell says her team DOES have “massive amounts of evidence…to the point we haven’t even had time to process all of it.” But, more importantly, Powell says she’s hoping a lawsuit will be filed “by next week,” which will officially begin the court process to prove voter fraud was rampant earlier this month. Listen to her full interview with Glenn, during which she describes the steps the Trump team will take to prove our fair election process may be in serious trouble — steps which include posting some of their evidence online over the next few days.



    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  3. #273
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    530
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,733
    Thanked in
    5,608 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Lawyer Sidney Powell says Trump team has “massive” evidence, lawsuits coming SOON


    Fox News’ Tucker Carlson challenged lawyer Sidney Powell last night for what he says is a failure to provide his team with clear evidence of election fraud. But speaking with Glenn this morning, Powell says her team DOES have “massive amounts of evidence…to the point we haven’t even had time to process all of it.” But, more importantly, Powell says she’s hoping a lawsuit will be filed “by next week,” which will officially begin the court process to prove voter fraud was rampant earlier this month. Listen to her full interview with Glenn, during which she describes the steps the Trump team will take to prove our fair election process may be in serious trouble — steps which include posting some of their evidence online over the next few days.

    They better hurry up, running out of time...
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  4. #274
    Lame 80s knowledge

    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    1,513

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    957
    Thanked in
    611 Posts
    Rep Points
    1483773385

    Example -

    I have a court case pending. A tenant of mine is behind on rent. She knows she owes rent. I have a legal strategy. Should I just tell her my courtroom strategy ? No, that's silly.

    This election may go to the Supreme Court. Just because the media demands that all strategies be revealed NOW, and this needs to be a media trial TODAY, is just silly. Gore got 38 days, relax...

    Anyone know where that power top Kilsong, and his thread went ?
    Who said run for the boarder ?

  5. #275
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,332
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147101636

    Did you check your butt?
    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Example -

    I have a court case pending. A tenant of mine is behind on rent. She knows she owes rent. I have a legal strategy. Should I just tell her my courtroom strategy ? No, that's silly.

    This election may go to the Supreme Court. Just because the media demands that all strategies be revealed NOW, and this needs to be a media trial TODAY, is just silly. Gore got 38 days, relax...

    Anyone know where that power top Kilsong, and his thread went ?

  6. #276
    Lame 80s knowledge

    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    1,513

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    957
    Thanked in
    611 Posts
    Rep Points
    1483773385

    So, how bout it Heavy. Do you know where that rainbow party Kilsong and his thread got off to ?
    Who said run for the boarder ?

  7. #277
    Senior Member

    christiantt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    339

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    214
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Rep Points
    4277719

    Rest easy, everyone.
    Trump has the goods. He will release on his own timeline. Don't believe me? Go research the Executive Orders he has passed over the last 2 years and tell me they weren't literally prepped for today?
    Go ahead, take a look, research......and then it becomes clear as day

    Bunch of fucks who think this a Law and Order episode where they are due play by play updates......hang tight. The professionals are working.

  8. #278
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,168
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,225
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Rest easy, everyone.
    Trump has the goods. He will release on his own timeline. Don't believe me? Go research the Executive Orders he has passed over the last 2 years and tell me they weren't literally prepped for today?
    Go ahead, take a look, research......and then it becomes clear as day

    Bunch of fucks who think this a Law and Order episode where they are due play by play updates......hang tight. The professionals are working.
    Exactly

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  9. #279
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,085

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,019
    Thanked in
    3,554 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    TAKE NOTICE TO THE JUDGES ASSIGNED TO THESE STATES: MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN, GEORGIA, PENNSYLVANIA...

    Circuit Assignments

    It is ordered that the following allotment be made of The Chief Justice and the Associate Justices of this Court among the circuits, pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42 and that such allotment be entered of record, effective November 20, 2020.

    • For the District of Columbia Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice
    • For the First Circuit - Stephen Breyer, Associate Justice
      (Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island)
    • For the Second Circuit - Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice(Connecticut, New York, Vermont)
    • For the Third Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice(Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virgin Island)
    • For the Fourth Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice(Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia)
    • For the Fifth Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice(Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas)
    • For the Sixth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice(Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee)
    • For the Seventh Circuit - Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice(Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin)
    • For the Eighth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice(Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota)
    • For the Ninth Circuit - Elena Kagan, Associate Justice(Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Nevada, Northern Mariana Islands, Washington)
    • For the Tenth Circuit - Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice(Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, Wyoming)
    • For the Eleventh Circuit - Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice(Alabama, Florida, Georgia)
    • For the Federal Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice.


    https://www.supremecourt.gov/about/c...signments.aspx



    Last edited by HFO3; 11-20-2020 at 10:31 PM.

  10. #280
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    12,689

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,288
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,471
    Thanked in
    1,031 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    For all you delusional peep. I just would like to remind you that trump is the president!
    Also say hello to our little friends!

    HUGE CONTEST, COVID-BOWL2020

  11. #281
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,354

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,887
    Thanked in
    4,844 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lin Wood says Trump won in landslide and should have 400+ electoral votes.


  12. #282
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,354

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,887
    Thanked in
    4,844 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I know this doesn't really hold any real merit, but I'm throwing it out there as some common sense. Why is it when I look at these "pro trump" videos on youtube, that they have a 99% like/thumbs up/etc rating? I mean, if he lost and is so disliked, wouldn't it make sense that there would be a significant amount of negs on these videos?

    It's kind of like when I'm driving across multiple states and only see trump signs and flags. Where are the biden supporters? Do they ALL live in apartments and lack a yard?

  13. #283
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,616

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    404
    Thanked in
    251 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I know this doesn't really hold any real merit, but I'm throwing it out there as some common sense. Why is it when I look at these "pro trump" videos on youtube, that they have a 99% like/thumbs up/etc rating? I mean, if he lost and is so disliked, wouldn't it make sense that there would be a significant amount of negs on these videos?

    It's kind of like when I'm driving across multiple states and only see trump signs and flags. Where are the biden supporters? Do they ALL live in apartments and lack a yard?
    Or out of all the posters in the pit, there's 3.5 Biden supporters? It just doesn't make sense, no matter how unscientific it is.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  14. #284
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,168
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,225
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Cincinnati City Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld arrested on federal corruption charges

    By Chris Riva, Jennifer Edwards Baker, and Jason Scott | November 19, 2020 at 9:45 AM EST - Updated November 20 at 2:20 AM

    CINCINNATI (FOX19) - Cincinnati City Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld was arrested at his house early Thursday on federal corruption-related charges.

    Sittenfeld, 36, was indicted on two counts of honest services wire fraud, two counts of bribery and two counts of attempted extortion by a government official.

    >> P.G. Sittenfeld charged: Read the Full Indictment

    The Democrat is now the third council member to be indicted this year on allegations he solicited money in exchange for favors or votes related to his public office and the second one in the past nine days.

    Sittenfeld made a brief virtual court appearance at 1:30 p.m. He was released on his own recognizance pending the outcome of his trial and ordered to surrender his passport and not travel outside the region.

    https://www.fox19.com/2020/11/19/cin...ption-charges/

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  15. #285
    Senior Member

    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,434

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    259
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    816
    Thanked in
    553 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    Or out of all the posters in the pit, there's 3.5 Biden supporters? It just doesn't make sense, no matter how unscientific it is.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    If they threw out all the illegal votes I guarantee Biden doesn’t even break 60 million. There’s just too many things that don’t add up with all this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2020, 01:32 PM
  2. Anyone voting for Creepy Joe Biden...
    By The Admin in forum The Pit
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 08-15-2020, 07:09 PM
  3. Dr. Fraud Exposed
    By The Admin in forum The Pit
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2020, 04:17 PM
  4. Who not voting
    By Sheriv in forum The Pit
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 10-16-2016, 04:00 PM
  5. Ok so do I look like Farve? Voting is open
    By stockpot1 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-31-2015, 11:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums