Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts
    Rep Points

#PAHouse State Govt Cmte Chair Seth Grove details how Dominion Voting Systems were used by 1.3 million PA'ns in 2020 General Election. 19% of the total votes cast in PA's 2020 General Election were cast on Dominion's systems. Dominion abruptly canceled today's hearing.

https://twitter.com/PAHouseGOP/statu...16292141002754

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts
    Rep Points

Lawyer Sidney Powell says Trump team has “massive” evidence, lawsuits coming SOON

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson challenged lawyer Sidney Powell last night for what he says is a failure to provide his team with clear evidence of election fraud. But speaking with Glenn this morning, Powell says her team DOES have “massive amounts of evidence…to the point we haven’t even had time to process all of it.” But, more importantly, Powell says she’s hoping a lawsuit will be filed “by next week,” which will officially begin the court process to prove voter fraud was rampant earlier this month. Listen to her full interview with Glenn, during which she describes the steps the Trump team will take to prove our fair election process may be in serious trouble — steps which include posting some of their evidence online over the next few days.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,608 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Lawyer Sidney Powell says Trump team has “massive” evidence, lawsuits coming SOON

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson challenged lawyer Sidney Powell last night for what he says is a failure to provide his team with clear evidence of election fraud. But speaking with Glenn this morning, Powell says her team DOES have “massive amounts of evidence…to the point we haven’t even had time to process all of it.” But, more importantly, Powell says she’s hoping a lawsuit will be filed “by next week,” which will officially begin the court process to prove voter fraud was rampant earlier this month. Listen to her full interview with Glenn, during which she describes the steps the Trump team will take to prove our fair election process may be in serious trouble — steps which include posting some of their evidence online over the next few days.

They better hurry up, running out of time...
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

HOT BABES GALLERY

Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    611 Posts
    Rep Points

Example -

I have a court case pending. A tenant of mine is behind on rent. She knows she owes rent. I have a legal strategy. Should I just tell her my courtroom strategy ? No, that's silly.

This election may go to the Supreme Court. Just because the media demands that all strategies be revealed NOW, and this needs to be a media trial TODAY, is just silly. Gore got 38 days, relax...

Anyone know where that power top Kilsong, and his thread went ?
    Who said run for the boarder ?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

Did you check your butt?
    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Example -

I have a court case pending. A tenant of mine is behind on rent. She knows she owes rent. I have a legal strategy. Should I just tell her my courtroom strategy ? No, that's silly.

This election may go to the Supreme Court. Just because the media demands that all strategies be revealed NOW, and this needs to be a media trial TODAY, is just silly. Gore got 38 days, relax...

Anyone know where that power top Kilsong, and his thread went ?

Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    611 Posts
    Rep Points

So, how bout it Heavy. Do you know where that rainbow party Kilsong and his thread got off to ?
    Who said run for the boarder ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Rep Points

Rest easy, everyone.
    Trump has the goods. He will release on his own timeline. Don't believe me? Go research the Executive Orders he has passed over the last 2 years and tell me they weren't literally prepped for today?
    Go ahead, take a look, research......and then it becomes clear as day

Bunch of fucks who think this a Law and Order episode where they are due play by play updates......hang tight. The professionals are working.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Rest easy, everyone.
    Trump has the goods. He will release on his own timeline. Don't believe me? Go research the Executive Orders he has passed over the last 2 years and tell me they weren't literally prepped for today?
    Go ahead, take a look, research......and then it becomes clear as day

Bunch of fucks who think this a Law and Order episode where they are due play by play updates......hang tight. The professionals are working.
    Exactly

Read the Rules Please

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,554 Posts
    Rep Points

TAKE NOTICE TO THE JUDGES ASSIGNED TO THESE STATES: MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN, GEORGIA, PENNSYLVANIA...

Circuit Assignments

It is ordered that the following allotment be made of The Chief Justice and the Associate Justices of this Court among the circuits, pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42 and that such allotment be entered of record, effective November 20, 2020.

• For the District of Columbia Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice
    • For the First Circuit - Stephen Breyer, Associate Justice
      (Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island)
    • For the Second Circuit - Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice(Connecticut, New York, Vermont)
    • For the Third Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice(Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virgin Island)
    • For the Fourth Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice(Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia)
    • For the Fifth Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice(Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas)
    • For the Sixth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice(Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee)
    • For the Seventh Circuit - Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice(Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin)
    • For the Eighth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice(Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota)
    • For the Ninth Circuit - Elena Kagan, Associate Justice(Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Nevada, Northern Mariana Islands, Washington)
    • For the Tenth Circuit - Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice(Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, Wyoming)
    • For the Eleventh Circuit - Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice(Alabama, Florida, Georgia)
    • For the Federal Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/about/c...signments.aspx

Last edited by HFO3; 11-20-2020 at 10:31 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,031 Posts
    Rep Points

For all you delusional peep. I just would like to remind you that trump is the president!
    Also say hello to our little friends!

HUGE CONTEST, COVID-BOWL2020

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,844 Posts
    Rep Points

Lin Wood says Trump won in landslide and should have 400+ electoral votes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,844 Posts
    Rep Points

I know this doesn't really hold any real merit, but I'm throwing it out there as some common sense. Why is it when I look at these "pro trump" videos on youtube, that they have a 99% like/thumbs up/etc rating? I mean, if he lost and is so disliked, wouldn't it make sense that there would be a significant amount of negs on these videos?

It's kind of like when I'm driving across multiple states and only see trump signs and flags. Where are the biden supporters? Do they ALL live in apartments and lack a yard?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I know this doesn't really hold any real merit, but I'm throwing it out there as some common sense. Why is it when I look at these "pro trump" videos on youtube, that they have a 99% like/thumbs up/etc rating? I mean, if he lost and is so disliked, wouldn't it make sense that there would be a significant amount of negs on these videos?

It's kind of like when I'm driving across multiple states and only see trump signs and flags. Where are the biden supporters? Do they ALL live in apartments and lack a yard?
    Or out of all the posters in the pit, there's 3.5 Biden supporters? It just doesn't make sense, no matter how unscientific it is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts
    Rep Points

Cincinnati City Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld arrested on federal corruption charges

By Chris Riva, Jennifer Edwards Baker, and Jason Scott | November 19, 2020 at 9:45 AM EST - Updated November 20 at 2:20 AM

CINCINNATI (FOX19) - Cincinnati City Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld was arrested at his house early Thursday on federal corruption-related charges.

Sittenfeld, 36, was indicted on two counts of honest services wire fraud, two counts of bribery and two counts of attempted extortion by a government official.

>> P.G. Sittenfeld charged: Read the Full Indictment

The Democrat is now the third council member to be indicted this year on allegations he solicited money in exchange for favors or votes related to his public office and the second one in the past nine days.

Sittenfeld made a brief virtual court appearance at 1:30 p.m. He was released on his own recognizance pending the outcome of his trial and ordered to surrender his passport and not travel outside the region.

https://www.fox19.com/2020/11/19/cin...ption-charges/

Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    553 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    Or out of all the posters in the pit, there's 3.5 Biden supporters? It just doesn't make sense, no matter how unscientific it is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    If they threw out all the illegal votes I guarantee Biden doesn’t even break 60 million. There’s just too many things that don’t add up with all this.