voting fraud exposed

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 366
  1. #256
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,689

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    976
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,520
    Thanked in
    1,259 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    Obviously it wasn't a big fucking secret! They knew right where to look. The fact this was even allowed to happen is mind boggling.

    Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
    Every governor who bought and used this system needs to answer why before a judge.

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  2. #257
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    9,490

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,679
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,313
    Thanked in
    3,799 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    yeah, but tune in to what resource? So many lies and BS out there it is no wonder we are so divided and no one knows what to truly believe
    a lot of people know what to believe. A lot more than you think. Go outside and travel. Go look. It’s painfully obvious if you break Covid restrictions

  3. #258
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,689

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    976
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,520
    Thanked in
    1,259 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    9 Key Points from Trump Campaign Press Conference on Challenges to Election Results
    36,771

    Jacquelyn Martin / Associated PressJOEL B. POLLAK19 Nov 2020
    14,604
    Rudy Giuliani and other lawyers representing President Donald Trump’s campaign outlined their case Thursday that the Nov. 3 presidential election was so deeply flawed in several key states that the results should be overturned in the president’s favor.

    Giuliani said there was a pattern to the alleged irregularities in key states that suggested, he said, a “plan from a centralized place” to commit voter fraud in cities controlled by Democrats.

    He said widespread adoption of vote-by-mail had allowed Democrats to take big-city corruption practices nationwide. “They picked the places where they could get away with it.”

    Here are the key allegations the lawyers presented:

    1. Observers were allegedly prevented from watching mail-in ballots being opened. Giuliani said that many mail-in ballots were opened without observers being able to check that they were properly signed, a key protection against fraud. Those votes, he said, were “null and void,” especially where the envelopes had been discarded, making recounts useless.

    2. Allegedly unequal application of the law in Democratic counties. In Pennsylvania, whose state supreme court created new, relaxed voting rules before the election, Giuliani alleged that absentee voters in Democratic counties were allowed to “cure” defects in their ballots, while voters in Republican counties, which obeyed the state law as written, were not.

    3. Voters allegedly arrived at the polls to discover other people had voted for them. Giuliani said that many provisional ballots cast in Pittsburgh were submitted by people who showed up to vote in person, only to be told that they had voted already. He alleged that Democrats had filled out absentee ballots for other people, hoping they would not show up.

    4. Election officials were allegedly told not to look for defects in ballots, and to backdate ballots. Giuliani cited an affidavit from an official who swore she was told not to exclude absentee ballots for defects, and to backdate ballots so they would not appear to have been received after Election Day, to avoid a Supreme Court order to sequester those ballots.

    5. Ballots casting votes for Joe Biden and no other candidates were allegedly run several times through machines. Giuliani said that there were 60 witnesses in Michigan who would attest to ballots being “produced” quickly and counted twice or thrice. He said that a minimum of 60,000 ballots, and a maximum of 100,000 ballots, were allegedly affected.

    6. Absentee ballots were accepted in Wisconsin without being applied for first. Giuliani noted that Wisconsin state law was stricter regarding absentee ballots than most other states are, yet alleged that 60,000 absentee ballots were counted in the Milwaukee area, and 40,000 in the Madison area, without having been applied for properly by the voters who cast them.

    7. There were allegedly “overvotes,” with some precincts allegedly recording more voters than residents, among other problems. Giuliani said there was an unusually large number of overvotes in precincts in Michigan and in Wisconsin, which he alleged was the reason that Republicans on the Wayne County Board of Canvassers had refused to certify the results there this week. He also alleged that there were some out-of-state voters in Georgia, and people who had cast votes twice there.

    8. Voting machines and software are allegedly owned by companies with ties to the Venezuelan regime and to left-wing donor George Soros. Sidney Powell argued that U.S. votes were being counted overseas, and that Dominion voting machines and Smartmatic software were controlled by foreign interests, manipulating algorithms to change the results. Powell noted specifically that Smartmatic’s owners included two Venezuelan nationals, whom she alleged had ties to the regime of Hugo Chavez and Nicolas Maduro. The legal team alleged that there were statistical anomalies, such as huge batches of votes for Biden, that could not be explained except as manipulation — which, they alleged, happened in the wee hours of the morning as vote-counting had stalled. (The companies have disputed these allegations vigorously.)

    9. The Constitution provides a process for electing a president if the vote is corrupted. Jenna Ellis argued that the media, had usurped the power to declare the winner of the election. She made the point, citing Federalist No. 68, that the constitutional process of selecting a president had procedural safeguards against corruption and foreign influence.

    Giuliani said that the campaign believed that enough votes were flawed — more than double the margins between Biden and Trump in key states — that the president had a path to victory.

    Giuliani presented evidence in the form of sworn affidavits, citing two and noting that the campaign had many more from private individuals.

    He noted that several lawsuits that had been dismissed had been filed by private individuals, not the campaign directly. He said lawsuits might be filed in Arizona, and that the campaign was also examining irregularities in New Mexico and Virginia, though he said he did not think there were enough disputed votes in the latter.

    Giuliani also took on the media, arguing that they had provided misleading information and condoned threats against Trump’s legal team.

    https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...ction-results/


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  4. #259
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,689

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    976
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,520
    Thanked in
    1,259 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Staggering evidence point by point of election fraud


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  5. #260
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,689

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    976
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,520
    Thanked in
    1,259 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Top Floyd County elections official fired after uncounted votes found during audit

    Jonathan Raymond 6 hrs ago


    Top Floyd County elections official fired after uncounted votes found during audit

    Floyd County's top elections official, Robert Brady, was fired by the county's board on Thursday in the wake of uncounted votes being discovered during the statewide audit process.

    The county reported earlier this week it had found more than 2,500 votes that needed to be added to its count.

    Gabriel Sterling in the Secretary of State's Office has explained that the failure in Floyd County was more serious than in other instances where counties had to alter their vote totals through the audit process.

    While other counties discovered they had scanned ballots but not uploaded them into their count, in Floyd, Sterling said in a press conference on Wednesday, there was essentially a whole box of ballots that had never been scanned to begin with.
    He said an early voting precinct in the county had an issue with its scanner on Oct. 24, preventing them from scanning these particular votes that day.
    The county's plan at that point was to take the ballots back to their central headquarters in Rome and scan them. They did bring them to the headquarters - but they never got scanned.
    They were, basically, forgotten about until the audit.
    Sterling characterized it as a bad human error that might never have even been noticed were it not for the audit process. He said he did sympathize with the county some - Brady was said to be in quarantine due to a positive COVID-19 test, and the county's No. 2 person was said to have fell and broken their hip on Election Day. That left them with their No. 3 person in charge through Election Day and the subsequent vote counting.
    But on Thursday, Floyd's three-person Board of Elections voted to terminate Brady.
    John Husser, a member of the board, sent 11Alive this statement:
    The Floyd County Board of Elections voted to issue a written reprimand to Robert Brady. Because this is Mr. Brady's second written reprimand within a six (6) month period, the Floyd County Board of Elections voted to terminate Mr. Brady pursuant to county policy. The Floyd County Board of Elections is not in a position to comment further on the advice of counsel.
    The reprimand was issued for "actions which harmed the county’s reputation with the public, use of discourteous or profane language, rude or unaccessible behavior on a reasonable person standard and repeated failure to meet performance objectives."
    It's not clear why Brady was issued the first reprimand, though Sterling said the county also experienced significant problems during the June primaries.



    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  6. #261
    Senior Member

    Jbn24's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,260

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    158
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    a lot of people know what to believe. A lot more than you think. Go outside and travel. Go look. It’s painfully obvious if you break Covid restrictions
    Until March I was traveling the world for work, multiple countries and states bi weekly. Only reason I’m not now is because I switched jobs. You say it’s obvious but from my experience obvious is not the word for it. It’s very divided, my old co workers are still saying the same. A lot of us meet up amd still talk about this shit often.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #262
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    12,321

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,933
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,296
    Thanked in
    915 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    9 Key Points from Trump Campaign Press Conference on Challenges to Election Results
    36,771

    Jacquelyn Martin / Associated PressJOEL B. POLLAK19 Nov 2020
    14,604
    Rudy Giuliani and other lawyers representing President Donald Trump’s campaign outlined their case Thursday that the Nov. 3 presidential election was so deeply flawed in several key states that the results should be overturned in the president’s favor.

    Giuliani said there was a pattern to the alleged irregularities in key states that suggested, he said, a “plan from a centralized place” to commit voter fraud in cities controlled by Democrats.

    He said widespread adoption of vote-by-mail had allowed Democrats to take big-city corruption practices nationwide. “They picked the places where they could get away with it.”

    Here are the key allegations the lawyers presented:

    1. Observers were allegedly prevented from watching mail-in ballots being opened. Giuliani said that many mail-in ballots were opened without observers being able to check that they were properly signed, a key protection against fraud. Those votes, he said, were “null and void,” especially where the envelopes had been discarded, making recounts useless.

    2. Allegedly unequal application of the law in Democratic counties. In Pennsylvania, whose state supreme court created new, relaxed voting rules before the election, Giuliani alleged that absentee voters in Democratic counties were allowed to “cure” defects in their ballots, while voters in Republican counties, which obeyed the state law as written, were not.

    3. Voters allegedly arrived at the polls to discover other people had voted for them. Giuliani said that many provisional ballots cast in Pittsburgh were submitted by people who showed up to vote in person, only to be told that they had voted already. He alleged that Democrats had filled out absentee ballots for other people, hoping they would not show up.

    4. Election officials were allegedly told not to look for defects in ballots, and to backdate ballots. Giuliani cited an affidavit from an official who swore she was told not to exclude absentee ballots for defects, and to backdate ballots so they would not appear to have been received after Election Day, to avoid a Supreme Court order to sequester those ballots.

    5. Ballots casting votes for Joe Biden and no other candidates were allegedly run several times through machines. Giuliani said that there were 60 witnesses in Michigan who would attest to ballots being “produced” quickly and counted twice or thrice. He said that a minimum of 60,000 ballots, and a maximum of 100,000 ballots, were allegedly affected.

    6. Absentee ballots were accepted in Wisconsin without being applied for first. Giuliani noted that Wisconsin state law was stricter regarding absentee ballots than most other states are, yet alleged that 60,000 absentee ballots were counted in the Milwaukee area, and 40,000 in the Madison area, without having been applied for properly by the voters who cast them.

    7. There were allegedly “overvotes,” with some precincts allegedly recording more voters than residents, among other problems. Giuliani said there was an unusually large number of overvotes in precincts in Michigan and in Wisconsin, which he alleged was the reason that Republicans on the Wayne County Board of Canvassers had refused to certify the results there this week. He also alleged that there were some out-of-state voters in Georgia, and people who had cast votes twice there.

    8. Voting machines and software are allegedly owned by companies with ties to the Venezuelan regime and to left-wing donor George Soros. Sidney Powell argued that U.S. votes were being counted overseas, and that Dominion voting machines and Smartmatic software were controlled by foreign interests, manipulating algorithms to change the results. Powell noted specifically that Smartmatic’s owners included two Venezuelan nationals, whom she alleged had ties to the regime of Hugo Chavez and Nicolas Maduro. The legal team alleged that there were statistical anomalies, such as huge batches of votes for Biden, that could not be explained except as manipulation — which, they alleged, happened in the wee hours of the morning as vote-counting had stalled. (The companies have disputed these allegations vigorously.)

    9. The Constitution provides a process for electing a president if the vote is corrupted. Jenna Ellis argued that the media, had usurped the power to declare the winner of the election. She made the point, citing Federalist No. 68, that the constitutional process of selecting a president had procedural safeguards against corruption and foreign influence.

    Giuliani said that the campaign believed that enough votes were flawed — more than double the margins between Biden and Trump in key states — that the president had a path to victory.

    Giuliani presented evidence in the form of sworn affidavits, citing two and noting that the campaign had many more from private individuals.

    He noted that several lawsuits that had been dismissed had been filed by private individuals, not the campaign directly. He said lawsuits might be filed in Arizona, and that the campaign was also examining irregularities in New Mexico and Virginia, though he said he did not think there were enough disputed votes in the latter.

    Giuliani also took on the media, arguing that they had provided misleading information and condoned threats against Trump’s legal team.

    https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...ction-results/

    great post heavy.
    I wonder how many people actually watched this press conference.. it was very informative, especially if you don't know how these procedures actually work.. they touched on a wide variety of topics, and went after the fake news and reporters.. they tried to break it down for the normal everyday american who is following the main stream media and networks or only hear what these bias networks are pushing.. an agenda.. the time is coming. I only wonder even when the truth is fully brought to light, how many people will still refuse to acknowledge the truth.. smh

  8. #263
    Senior Member

    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    247
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    682
    Thanked in
    459 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    a lot of people know what to believe. A lot more than you think. Go outside and travel. Go look. It’s painfully obvious if you break Covid restrictions
    Or just use some common sense, hundreds of thousands of votes magically appear overnight all for Biden after he is behind on election night, ballots for Trump being thrown out, it’s not hard to put two and two together. Or maybe it is for some.

  9. #264
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,742

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,590
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,978
    Thanked in
    4,845 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    Or just use some common sense, hundreds of thousands of votes magically appear overnight all for Biden after he is behind on election night, ballots for Trump being thrown out, it’s not hard to put two and two together. Or maybe it is for some.
    The votes for Biden seem strange but they're not.

    I would assume the majority of his voters would come from democratic strongholds in lock down and fear of Covid. Mail in votes for him seem logical.

    I'm not saying they are, I'm just pointing out the possibilities.

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

  10. #265
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,217

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    302
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    386
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The votes for Biden seem strange but they're not.

    I would assume the majority of his voters would come from democratic strongholds in lock down and fear of Covid. Mail in votes for him seem logical.

    I'm not saying they are, I'm just pointing out the possibilities.

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
    If 1k random people drop off ballots at your local post office what are the odds of every one of them being for Biden? Chances are probably zero. When 100k ballots get dumped at 4am all for Biden it is impossible. Happened in Michigan and Wisconsin while everyone was sleeping.

    Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

  11. #266
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    8,965

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,514
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,267
    Thanked in
    4,027 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    If 1k random people drop off ballots at your local post office what are the odds of every one of them being for Biden? Chances are probably zero. When 100k ballots get dumped at 4am all for Biden it is impossible. Happened in Michigan and Wisconsin while everyone was sleeping.

    Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
    That's the glaring issue no one on the left is addressing. 99.7% Biden votes in areas. Greater than any dictator in history...not even Kim in NK gets 99.7%. 350% voter turnout in areas. More votes than men, women, and CHILDREN that live in the district. If they do say anything, it was just some mild non-issue glitches that will surely be corrected.

  12. #267
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,850

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,915
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    544
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    That's the glaring issue no one on the left is addressing. 99.7% Biden votes in areas. Greater than any dictator in history...not even Kim in NK gets 99.7%. 350% voter turnout in areas. More votes than men, women, and CHILDREN that live in the district. If they do say anything, it was just some mild non-issue glitches that will surely be corrected.
    Yes.
    Math does not lie.

  13. #268
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,742

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,590
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,978
    Thanked in
    4,845 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    If 1k random people drop off ballots at your local post office what are the odds of every one of them being for Biden? Chances are probably zero. When 100k ballots get dumped at 4am all for Biden it is impossible. Happened in Michigan and Wisconsin while everyone was sleeping.

    Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
    No, I agree it's not very likely but, it's possible.

    It seems like the entire country is all in one way or the other. Some kind of middle ground thinking has to be put out there.

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

  14. #269
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,793

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,454
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,878
    Thanked in
    1,918 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    and thus Trump team trying to invalidate mail in ballots well before election day, trying to make it difficult for usps to deliver and calling mail in ballots fraudulent.
    Both sides have had corruption. At least democratic side has some competent corrupt people if that is the case. The corrupt idiots on the Trump side including Trump himself are so transparent in their attempts at corruption and lies it is comical.
    That being said, some say I lean towards the middle. I really don't. My ballot had both republicans and democrats chosen. I vote for the person I seem to best regardless of party unless of course I know nothing about the candidates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The votes for Biden seem strange but they're not.

    I would assume the majority of his voters would come from democratic strongholds in lock down and fear of Covid. Mail in votes for him seem logical.

    I'm not saying they are, I'm just pointing out the possibilities.

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by lifter6973; 11-20-2020 at 12:15 PM.

  15. #270
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,689

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    976
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,520
    Thanked in
    1,259 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    These guys are from Serbia.

    Dominion Voting Systems (DVS) and the Author who created Scorecard in the Serbian team for DVS.

    https://twitter.com/jessiprincey/sta...26202961457152




    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2020, 01:32 PM
  2. Anyone voting for Creepy Joe Biden...
    By The Admin in forum The Pit
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 08-15-2020, 07:09 PM
  3. Dr. Fraud Exposed
    By The Admin in forum The Pit
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2020, 04:17 PM
  4. Who not voting
    By Sheriv in forum The Pit
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 10-16-2016, 04:00 PM
  5. Ok so do I look like Farve? Voting is open
    By stockpot1 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-31-2015, 11:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums