• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

voting fraud exposed

IML Gear Cream!
There are very few paperless voting machines. They literally leave a paper trail. That is why the claims you idiots keep making have been laughed out of court. No fraud occurred?? Trump lost because he lacked class and humility and that did not resonate with the majority of Americans. 7 million more voted for Biden. Pretty significant ass whoppin in my estimate.
Are you serious? Why don't you scroll back a page. They busted them in GA again cheating! It's also called fraud.

There are very few paperless voting machines. They literally leave a paper trail. That is why the claims you idiots keep making have been laughed out of court. No fraud occurred. Trump lost because he lacked class and humility and that did not resonate with the majority of Americans. 7 million more voted for Biden. Pretty significant ass whoppin in my estimate.

So what you’re saying is, 80M “Americans” were stupid enough to vote for a bumbling idiot who wants to ruin the economy….

80 million voters were smart enough to not vote for a narcissistic con artist. I watched the hearing in AZ and even the two people presiding over the hearing said this doesn't prove fraud. There were no ballots there were filled out by copy machines, none that were fake ballots. They say there were 75k that more mail in ballots that came in than were requested but they were not fake ballots and they may not have all their info right. They can canvas and see if each were attached to real voters. Like I said there is a paper trail. Where was the evidence of faulty voting machines? Fake ballots? Dead people voting? And more importantly are the ballots in question all for Biden? You fuck nuts want to hear what you hear but until I see evidence that 75 fake ballots were cast for Biden then I'm keeping an open mind.

No fake ballots
No bamboo. filled out by machine etc...

80 million voters were smart enough to not vote for a narcissistic con artist. I watched the hearing in AZ and even the two people presiding over the hearing said this doesn't prove fraud. There were no ballots there were filled out by copy machines, none that were fake ballots. They say there were 75k that more mail in ballots that came in than were requested but they were not fake ballots and they may not have all their info right. They can canvas and see if each were attached to real voters. Like I said there is a paper trail. Where was the evidence of faulty voting machines? Fake ballots? Dead people voting? And more importantly are the ballots in question all for Biden? You fuck nuts want to hear what you hear but until I see evidence that 75 fake ballots were cast for Biden then I'm keeping an open mind.

No fake ballots
If they had all this info right after the election Arizona would never have been certified. It should be decertified right now til they get more answers. More people voted before they were registered to vote than the amount Biden supposedly won by. They registered to vote after the election.

Last edited:
If they had all this info right after the election Arizona would never have been certified. It should be decertified right now til they get more answers. More people voted before they were registered to vote than the amount Biden supposedly won by. They registered to vote after the election.

They registered after the October deadline not after the election. Watch the video. Again, did they vote for Biden? They didn't say that the ballots they flagged were exclusively Biden votes. They also did not say they were fake ballots or filled out by machines or that Dominion machines were a problem. All the claims that you guys have been making. Now lets take a closer look at the ballots that they flagged and see if there was fraud.

Get Shredded!

No fake ballots

So you’re gonna sit there and tell me that in America, the land of the free, 80M people were dumb enough to elect an incoherent moron who wants to trample our freedoms and rights??

These guys are duped idiots GJ, they will never get it even 10 years from now they will still be crying about this. There was no widespread fraud. Fools, get over it and move on. Trump will never be president again. bwhahahahahhah
It's good to see you haven't offed yourself yet. It's not worth it. With the right meds there is still hope for you.

They registered after the October deadline not after the election. Watch the video. Again, did they vote for Biden? They didn't say that the ballots they flagged were exclusively Biden votes. They also did not say they were fake ballots or filled out by machines or that Dominion machines were a problem. All the claims that you guys have been making. Now lets take a closer look at the ballots that they flagged and see if there was fraud.
Let's talk about GA. They have all the paper trail receipts you are looking for. 100% fraud!

So you’re gonna sit there and tell me that in America, the land of the free, 80M people were dumb enough to elect an incoherent moron who wants to trample our freedoms and rights??
No, I'm telling you they were smart enough not to vote for the shit show that was Chump. I bet you all pre election that Trump would lose cause he was tanking in the polls. No one would step up because I think most of the sensible people here know what the right is selling has no merit. America, the land of the free, is not Belarus. We paved the way for free and fair elections and set the standard. Trump lost fair and square.

No, I'm telling you they were smart enough not to vote for the shit show that was Chump. I bet you all pre election that Trump would lose cause he was tanking in the polls. No one would step up because I think most of the sensible people here know what the right is selling has no merit. America, the land of the free, is not Belarus. We paved the way for free and fair elections and set the standard. Trump lost fair and square.

:roflmao:

You are blinded by your hatred for Trump. Republicans haven't lost Maricopa County since 1948 and Trump had the biggest gain in the history of Maricopa County. Voter turnout and new voter registration does not support Biden's improbable vote count and the audit only confirms that.

Audit didn't confirm shit yet. Did you hear them say the ballots that were in question were all for Biden? Did you hear them say the ballots were fake? These are real ballots that can be traced to real voters who have voted either way. If they voted fraudulently they can be prosecuted for it. You guys are making a ton of assumptions prior to getting all the facts. And the facts as they stand now are Trump lost.

No fake ballots
Then you only heard what you wanted to hear. They are not going to accuse anyone, they want answers for all the discrepancies, but all they have gotten is obstruction from Maricopa county and Katie Hobbs. It will be up to the DA to press criminal charges which will probably end up happening. There already enough evidence to decertify.

We are gonna need a new thread for Georgia bc its about to get real..its gonna make Arizona look like bubble gum and lollipops in comparison..
Pay attention on Monday there will be a separate court hearing about the runoff election on nov 5. The judge will have the power to nullify the runoff election. The beauty will be in the discovery.

IML Gear Cream!
In the 1990’s we raged AGAINST the machine. In the 2020’s we rage FOR the machine. In the 2030’s there will exist NOTHING BUT the machine. - Milford King

Looks the the GBI will be doing the forensic investigation.
82f0ec2c55f546013a2131ba033a5d21.jpg

They already investigated and had multiple recounts. Same results. Trump got beat.
https://www.ajc.com/politics/electi...ud-investigations/JX77G2JGEFFK3F3MZGTKT6VUDQ/
7 batches of ballots from the last recount were 100% for Biden. All 7 of them. Judge ordered them to pull them out and look at them and Democrats fought them for 2 months. They finally pulled them out guess what? They cheated! Biden did win about 55% of them. The other candidate Jo Jorgensen had her votes taken from her and given to Biden as well.

Please show me the case name and or number. I have a PACER account and will pull up the hearings.

Please show me the case name and or number. I have a PACER account and will pull up the hearings.
VoterGA and Garland Favorito, organizers of the lawsuit..in Fulton County petitioners won a court order on April 13 and VoterGA lobbying efforts led the Georgia General Assembly to make all images public..so the judge made a portion of the ballot images public record..not surprised you don't know..

There will be a separate hearing on Monday about the runoff election, the interesting part is if it goes to discovery..

Last edited:
The case has not been decided and no "proof" has been established. It would take discovery and the court ruling to make those conclusions. At this point the court has not ruled either way.

The case has not been decided and no "proof" has been established. It would take discovery and the court ruling to make those conclusions. At this point the court has not ruled either way.
If they did that during the recount imagine what happened during the general election.

Back