• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

voting fraud exposed

Get Shredded!
The case has not been decided and no "proof" has been established. It would take discovery and the court ruling to make those conclusions. At this point the court has not ruled either way.
You are correct sir, but the evidence is clear and irrefutable which is why this will probably lead to a full AZ style forensic audit..
Just this small sample takes away 2,525 votes from Biden alone. It also demonstrates intentional fraud in the recount.
The evidence is out there for all to see.

I love how these morons think that recounting fraudulent ballots somehow proves the election had no fraud.

What fraudulent ballots?
How many of them are u claiming there are?
20?
2000??
200,000???
Im sure u have some proof right?
Or are we STILL waiting for the Cyber Ninja crew?

It's funny how these morons think there were fraudulent ballots when none have been found. The Cyber Ninjas did not say there was a single fake ballot, or ballot filled out by a machine, or that a ballot was counted by someone who was not qualified to vote. Not a single case of voter fraud from this great audit "yet." Truth is Trump lost, and he has been lying to you all and raising a ton of money on his BS.

You guy’s really believe that? Or do you hate trump so much you’ll go along with anything as long as he’s not in charge?

You guy’s really believe that? Or do you hate trump so much you’ll go along with anything as long as he’s not in charge?

Yes they do, just look how they defend and support a senile old retard who doesn’t even know what planet he’s on anymore. Stupidity is a badge of honor for the left these days.

Yes they do, just look how they defend and support a senile old retard who doesn’t even know what planet he’s on anymore. Stupidity is a badge of honor for the left these days.

When you have this kind of rift and it is roughly equal in amount of people per side.... it can really only be settled one of two ways.... both parties agree to split and let live (which we know leftards can not do they want to control how everybody even wipes their ass at this point because muh feelings) or by blood. I am patiently waiting for either outcome.

I believe it because every court (to date) has laughed these claims out of court. This is America, not Belarus, we have secure elections and Trumps own people have said as much, of course they get demonized once they speak the truth. Finally, wide spread election fraud would be impossible to keep secret. Despite how you all feel about the media, every friggin journalist would be jumping over each other to expose a story like this. Unfortunately you all have been lied to by a con man. He is profiting off these claims and he is causing a third of the country to question our democracy. The dude shows he has zero class and is willing to divide us further with easily debunked lies.

Now if and when this is all said and done and recounts or audits or what ever have been completed and it is proven that Trump got beat do you think that POS will apologize to our country?

IML Gear Cream!
I believe it because every court (to date) has laughed these claims out of court. This is America, not Belarus, we have secure elections and Trumps own people have said as much, of course they get demonized once they speak the truth. Finally, wide spread election fraud would be impossible to keep secret. Despite how you all feel about the media, every friggin journalist would be jumping over each other to expose a story like this. Unfortunately you all have been lied to by a con man. He is profiting off these claims and he is causing a third of the country to question our democracy. The dude shows he has zero class and is willing to divide us further with easily debunked lies.

Now if and when this is all said and done and recounts or audits or what ever have been completed and it is proven that Trump got beat do you think that POS will apologize to our country?
No he won't apologize even if all these so-called audits actually show few if any cases of potential fraud and not really widespread enough to become a big problem. Remember, Trump's view of government is where one man calls all the shots with Congress relegated to merely rubber-stamping his directives and the courts merely being referees.

Just my 2 cents...and I do believe we need sane elections free from any interference and fraud and with a clear and understandable process for voting that ALL voters from both parties must follow. The lessons of 2020 need to be learned and both sides need to be heard.

You clearly know nothing about the media, they egged this shit show on. Any reports of fraud have been buried or deleted.

No he won't apologize even if all these so-called audits actually show few if any cases of potential fraud and not really widespread enough to become a big problem. Remember, Trump's view of government is where one man calls all the shots with Congress relegated to merely rubber-stamping his directives and the courts merely being referees.

Just my 2 cents...and I do believe we need sane elections free from any interference and fraud and with a clear and understandable process for voting that ALL voters from both parties must follow. The lessons of 2020 need to be learned and both sides need to be heard.

Sane elections to elect an insane dementia patient like joe Biden. You guys have no clue what you’re talking about. Go ahead and offer your two cents when you have no idea what trunk was all about, I don’t even have to say it you make yourself look like an idiot.

The Republicans are trying to make it fair. Free ID’s to vote for the so called suppressed, Twenty early days to vote with drop boxes available. Id’s to vote is key to fairness and fuck anyone who say's different. They literally said hey you got us this time but let’s make it fair from hear on out. Nope Democrats want to cheat a win from hear on out and not play by the rules. Prove me wrong!!

Sane elections to elect an insane dementia patient like joe Biden. You guys have no clue what you’re talking about. Go ahead and offer your two cents when you have no idea what trunk was all about, I don’t even have to say it you make yourself look like an idiot.
Prove me wrong then man.

Negged for tryin to act like you know anything ....everytime you post you prove how much of a jackass you are....you and gs are democrap libtard sheep :coffee:
Favor returned :coffee:

The Republicans are trying to make it fair. Free ID’s to vote for the so called suppressed, Twenty early days to vote with drop boxes available. Id’s to vote is key to fairness and fuck anyone who say's different. They literally said hey you got us this time but let’s make it fair from hear on out. Nope Democrats want to cheat a win from hear on out and not play by the rules. Prove me wrong!!

You see the democraps that post on this forum thats just a glance at the pure stupidity that exist out in real world .....

Get Shredded!
Now they are trying to get the vaccine fda approved so they can mandate it. You can best believe you will soon loose your rights if you refuse it. Why are they pushing this so hard? There will definitely be something bad that comes of this like a certain chemical that mixes with that vaccine to have some severe reaction that they will punish you with if you don’t comply to their agenda. The worse part is there have only been 325 kids under 18 that died of covid but what they aren’t saying is everyone of them had Health complications like cancer, or leukemia. Something really bad is going to happen to the vaccinated. Mark my words!

Here's the REAL fraud..
Former Trump inaugural chairman Tom Barrack arrested on federal charges
U guys are okay with this I'm sure
(I made it pink because... well u know..)

Yeah when you own the courts and the feds you can bring anyone you want up on charges just to show your political might and sway dissidents. It’s called corruption and it’s nothing to be proud about.

Is that the words you use when you touch the little boys & girls....hey little boy and little girl lets all return the favor to uncle mindless :coffee:
Lol only your twisted (pun) mind would come up with that answer. :stirthepot:

Yeah when you own the courts and the feds you can bring anyone you want up on charges just to show your political might and sway dissidents. It’s called corruption and it’s nothing to be proud about.

So are u saying thebentire thing is a lie?

Here's the REAL fraud..
Former Trump inaugural chairman Tom Barrack arrested on federal charges
U guys are okay with this I'm sure
(I made it pink because... well u know..)

So he acted as a agent against foreign ppl? He probably was talking to one of those towel heads and they were like we want to speak to the agent and he was like I am the agent you stupid fuck lol.

Pretttttty sure it's a little more than that son.

Wait... Can I call u son?

Daughter??

Or are u still going with that whole non binary thing?

I’m saying the courts are of the kangaroo variety and almost every politician is corrupt.

Back