• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

voting fraud exposed

IML Gear Cream!
November 29, 2020

As you know by now, the DoD launched a raid on a CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany, to secure servers that contain proof of CIA interference with the 2020 election (i.e. backdoor manipulations of election results via Dominion voting machines). But new information is now surfacing that indicates there was a firefight at the server farm facility, involving US Army Special Forces units, engaging with CIA-trained paramilitary units that were flown in from Afghanistan in an emergency effort to defend the facility.

One CIA officer was killed during the firefight, and he is now being reported across the mainstream media as being “killed in Somalia.” Five US Army soldiers were also killed, and they are being explained away as dying in a “helicopter crash” in Egypt.

Despite the deaths, the servers were successfully acquired by the DoD, and those servers were turned over to President Trump’s private intelligence group, which is now once again led by Gen. Michael Flynn, recently pardoned and now allowed to process top secret information, since his security clearance has been restored.

It's not difficult to believe we are using internal assets against one another. We know that happens. It will be on a whole other level if we are actually having them engage in firefights that result in death. If this is true, the revolution has already begun. Has anyone actually vetted the deaths yet?

It's not difficult to believe we are using internal assets against one another. We know that happens. It will be on a whole other level if we are actually having them engage in firefights that result in death. If this is true, the revolution has already begun. Has anyone actually vetted the deaths yet?
Not to my knowledge. I was shocked to read this. Originally I heard one casualty so this is crazy to read.

Not to my knowledge. I was shocked to read this. Originally I heard one casualty so this is crazy to read.

Even one is difficult to believe. It did strike me as odd that a cia guy got whacked in somalia when I heard it on msm, but I didn't make too much of it. What's weird is I heard nothing about the 5 in Egypt. I'm wondering if the timing is off.

Even one is difficult to believe. It did strike me as odd that a cia guy got whacked in somalia when I heard it on msm, but I didn't make too much of it. What's weird is I heard nothing about the 5 in Egypt. I'm wondering if the timing is off.
well if they are going to lie about the COD I imagine they will juggle the dates around a bit so the dots don't get easily connected but a quick duck duck go search netted this

https://www.military.com/daily-news...5-soldiers-killed-sinai-helicopter-crash.html

Exactly. The people with their heads in the sand, dismissing this as Trump's ego not letting him concede, don't realize how big this really is. If bullets are flying and people are dying, there's reason to believe treason has been committed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You're a soft cunt, just admit it already. It is painfully obvious. :kiss:
Exactly. The people with their heads in the sand, dismissing this as Trump's ego not letting him concede, don't realize how big this really is. If bullets are flying and people are dying, there's reason to believe treason has been committed.

Testimony today reveals dominion system was connected to the internet and the connection went overseas.

BREAKING: #ArizonaHearing: "Are you willing to say under oath, that you've seen the connection to the internet, that you've seen it gone offshore to Frankfurt, Germany?"Col. Waldron: "Yes, our "White" hat hackers, they have that traffic and the packets."

https://twitter.com/NatyLiy/status/1333500580287950849

Get Shredded!
Arizona hearing exposed 35k fraudulent Biden votes. Why didn’t or isnt msm cover this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're a soft cunt, just admit it already. It is painfully obvious. :kiss:
I'd sit next to your mama at your funeral bro. I seriously couldn't give less of a fuck about you.

yet you pointed out how my posts bother you- which is it? just put me on ignore you simple soft cunt
I'd sit next to your mama at your funeral bro. I seriously couldn't give less of a fuck about you.

yet you pointed out how my posts bother you- which is it? just put me on ignore you simple soft cunt
I've not read a post you've made in days other than the ones you've quoted. You can't quote a post where I said I gave the first fuck about anything you post. You've got me confused with someone else you've attempted to troll

Stop quoting me and we wont converse. That's which it is

sorry bitch, you started this shit pointing out how my posts bothered you and made an assumption about me. I thought you were done, but you couldn't help being a soft cunt and posted again similar diarrhea.
Im happy to end it with this post. Ok you simple faggot?
I've not read a post you've made in days other than the ones you've quoted. You can't quote a post where I said I gave the first fuck about anything you post. You've got me confused with someone else you've attempted to troll

Stop quoting me and we wont converse. That's which it is

They will bury every bit of evidence just like thay have the Weiner lap top etc... etc... etc..

That's the real problem. Just because the fbi or cia say "we got this" doesn't mean the truth is coming out by a long shot.

I mean Weiner's a good example. They did catch him sending dick pics to an underage girl, right? As well as the one chick that did report him. And nothing happened. Pretty sure he got re-elected since then too. You can't help stupid people and this country is full of them.

I doubt Hunter's laptop(s) ever surface again.

sorry bitch, you started this shit pointing out how my posts bothered you and made an assumption about me. I thought you were done, but you couldn't help being a soft cunt and posted again similar diarrhea.
Im happy to end it with this post. Ok you simple faggot?
Nice use of cunt

IML Gear Cream!
PPV Trump vs Biden fight to the death whoever wins can be president

I'm sure some of you watched the AZ hearings. Did any of you find Finchem's closing remarks interesting? Specifically he said that it "had been a long day...a day that started a month ago....and for some of them, it started 3 months ago." It makes it sound to me like they were anticipating fraud. I couldn't find all of his closing remarks, but here's this much:

I'm sure some of you watched the AZ hearings. Did any of you find Finchem's closing remarks interesting? Specifically he said that it "had been a long day...a day that started a month ago....and for some of them, it started 3 months ago." It makes it sound to me like they were anticipating fraud. I couldn't find all of his closing remarks, but here's this much:

I had the hearing on yesterday while I was at home, I didn’t watch it all since I was working but I had it on in the background, newsmax was the only channel who aired it

I am sure they knew about the cheat, if I knew about the cheat from watching the democrat party steal the house majority away from republicans in the 2018 mid terms from my couch in my living room with zero intel reports, how much more did everyone else “in the know” actually know, ya know ?

I had the hearing on yesterday while I was at home, I didn’t watch it all since I was working but I had it on in the background, newsmax was the only channel who aired it

I am sure they knew about the cheat, if I knew about the cheat from watching the democrat party steal the house majority away from republicans in the 2018 mid terms from my couch in my living room with zero intel reports, how much more did everyone else “in the know” actually know, ya know ?

OAN had it going. Not sure if it was the *entire* thing, but when I flipped over there it was "live" and was in the final stages.

It was nice to see the politicians take some shots at corona too and that they were disgusted with how few people could be let in.

Testimony today reveals dominion system was connected to the internet and the connection went overseas.

BREAKING: #ArizonaHearing: "Are you willing to say under oath, that you've seen the connection to the internet, that you've seen it gone offshore to Frankfurt, Germany?"Col. Waldron: "Yes, our "White" hat hackers, they have that traffic and the packets."

https://twitter.com/NatyLiy/status/1333500580287950849

Arizona Voter Fraud Witness Army Col. Phil Waldron Confirms Experts Saw Dominion Communicating with Frankfurt on Election Day

https://newsla.localad.com/2020/11/...icating-with-frankfurt-on-election-day-video/

PPV Trump vs Biden fight to the death whoever wins can be president
Trump would grab him by his pussy. Biden falls and breaks shit he's so old and decrepit. Trump looks so done after the campaign, covid, and this court case. It's a battle of attrition. Haha

yes sir, arguably the biggest propaganda machine on planet earth at this time. I reckon it a thought provoking video and interesting topic considering the recent Bobulinski expose as he openly confessed with documentation to prove he was the bidens business partner. My favorite part is his confession of the bidens taking money from foreign interests and funneling them to the “big guy” biden our newest godfather in the government crime syndicate.

but nobody reports on that nor talks about that now... weird how this year has more HUGE events than any other year in history but the stories have no absolute end to them, they go absolutely no where... a penny for your thoughts?

Talk about propaganda...sheesh.

Back