• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

voting fraud exposed

Get Shredded!
yes sir, arguably the biggest propaganda machine on planet earth at this time. I reckon it a thought provoking video and interesting topic considering the recent Bobulinski expose as he openly confessed with documentation to prove he was the bidens business partner. My favorite part is his confession of the bidens taking money from foreign interests and funneling them to the “big guy” biden our newest godfather in the government crime syndicate.

but nobody reports on that nor talks about that now... weird how this year has more HUGE events than any other year in history but the stories have no absolute end to them, they go absolutely no where... a penny for your thoughts?

I think at the bottom of this...it's truly good vs evil. I know I've mentioned it before, but there is still arcane, dark, horrible, unspeakable evil in the world. "Nothing new under the sun." For me, the bottom of the pit is child sacrifice. We know it's going on. There's no "conspiracy theory" tinfoil hat crap to this truth. We have people tried in courts and in prison for it.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/two-...-bitcoin-to-see-livestream-murder-on-dark-web

It's a spectrum of evil that's been going on since the dawn of time. Child sacrifice, molestation, passing them through the fire to Moloch. Some of it has gone underground (like the above) and not surprisingly so. This is the evil in the world and no one reports it...no one talks about it. Most can't even comprehend it. Millions disappear every year. If there is light, there is truly darkness as well.

Have you noticed? Have you seen and heard the *politicians* calling on God? The *lawyers* calling on God? Finchem pointing out satan's works? Finchem literally said "this is satan at work." These are unprecedented times. We are on the verge of a holy war...as well as a civil war. They are calling for it. They are whipping those "bible-clutching, gun-toting" masses into a frenzy. I really did not expect this in my lifetime. But here it is. Like a thief in the night.

It's not difficult to believe we are using internal assets against one another. We know that happens. It will be on a whole other level if we are actually having them engage in firefights that result in death. If this is true, the revolution has already begun. Has anyone actually vetted the deaths yet?
thats the fuckin problem. All our agencies are so polluted & have proven that most serve the elitist agenda so who are the good guys?

This shit has went on for so long that the power these people have now is unmatchable. They own everything. Their influences are so deep you dont know who is who.

How do u beat this? especially when your not even 100% sure on who your fighting?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1334167769575796739

MI hearing.

57HDP6BDa1r1xGJH

thats the fuckin problem. All our agencies are so polluted & have proven that most serve the elitist agenda so who are the good guys?

This shit has went on for so long that the power these people have now is unmatchable. They own everything. Their influences are so deep you dont know who is who.

How do u beat this? especially when your not even 100% sure on who your fighting?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Maybe the good guy is the one BOTH sides are trying to get rid of....

Quick question guys.
Have you seen the kraken?
Seems he’s missing and I’m worried sick about him.

Still waiting on Powell to conceive with Wood's donation (no pun intended). The resultant baby will be the Kraken.
Quick question guys.
Have you seen the kraken?
Seems he’s missing and I’m worried sick about him.

IML Gear Cream!
Still waiting on Powell to conceive with Wood's donation (no pun intended). The resultant baby will be the Kraken.

try lifting weights bub before your ass conceives my foot 😉

I strive to be red foreman every day. Love that character. I pretend he’s really like that in real life. Reminds me of my dad. Lol

What about poor Kanye?

Robin Mifsud - Democrat Detroit Poll Challenger Says Votes Stolen From Kanye

[video]https://rumble.com/embed/v8w1qx/?pub=4[/video]

Why hasn't Kamala stepped down from her senate seat? Even she knows this is a fraud.

So true, like I'm just spinning my wheels trying to validate, Kraken, 305th intel, soldiers died, servers in Germany ?
It would seem easy to dismiss, but some world media, and people have put their credibility on the line for it ? One thing is for sure - one side is lying about it for sure.

So true, like I'm just spinning my wheels trying to validate, Kraken, 305th intel, soldiers died, servers in Germany ?
It would seem easy to dismiss, but some world media, and people have put their credibility on the line for it ? One thing is for sure - one side is lying about it for sure.
305 is true, not sure on the rest

Lol, like that matters to you. What a joke.
If her testimony is true, that is a powerful testimony... the state legislature is gonna hold the votes back just like in 1876, there is no other choice at this point.

Well, this thread has highlighted exactly why America won’t ever be great again. Far to many people are ok with questionable elections, let alone massive fraud. They shrug their shoulders and say “what’s the point”
And “they’ve had a whole month to produce evidence” and are willing to move on.

America was supposed to be different. We’re supposed to be the ideal democracy. The proof that democracy is the best form of government (and yes, I realize we are a constitutional republic but I’m using democracy the way we all heard it growing up).

It’s all bullshit now. This is clearly supposed to be a Us vs Them situation yet there is no “Us” since we’re too busy arguing. That’s how the “Them” continues to bend us over and rape us any and every time they want. We don’t even blame Them for the routine sodomizing - we turn and blame each other. That’s fucked up and leaves the “Them” slapping backs and guffawing (I don’t know what a guffaw is vs a normal laugh but I picture the small pecker elite in a mahogany room with expensive scotch exchanging stories about their most recent anal gangbang experience).

How in the world do we keep running straight back to what fucks us the most - an old white man career politician? I would have to guess Biden lost touch with his constituents sometime around the early 1970s when he started sitting down to double martini lunches with corporate leaders to discuss “special interests”. Probably with lots of guffawing.

When will we learn? When the fucking chinamen are riding on Airforce One? When they’re driving red-star vehicles down Main Street? Or when we’re all fat mouth-breathers lying in beds unable to support our own weight.

America is nothing more than an illusion at this point. If your grandfather fought in WW2 or your father fought in Vietnam, hug them, and breakdown in tears as you apologize for wasting their time and risking their life for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck. I meant to post that in the other thread. The Official Election Day thread.

I suck. Fucking blew it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back