• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

voting fraud exposed

https://www.foxla.com/video/977181

CALIFORNIA voters being told they already voted when they did not!!
70% in one precinct. Seventy fucking percent. But yeah, there's no big evidence of voter fraud in this country....

No shit, I saw that lady and she wanted to know who she voted for. Just so happens all are republican.

Nancy and the rest of the corrupt gang stepped in and rigged it, no surprise Newsom is her nephew.

Attachments

• win!.jpg
    win!.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 71
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

The Biden Admin has condemned the recent Russian election due to lack of transparency where millions of votes were suddenly added overnight that wiped out the opposition

Ahhhh more liberal logic…

hmmm....deja vu
When I talk to Russian immigrants about what happened in the 2020 election, they said they were use to this bc its exactly what happens in every Russian election..

"The people who cast votes decide nothing. The people who count votes decide everything."
-Joseph Stalin-

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

The Biden Admin has condemned the recent Russian election due to lack of transparency where millions of votes were suddenly added overnight that wiped out the opposition

"Hey Putin, me and Ole Cornpop (you know, the bad dude man?) don't agree w/ your election man, but kid-sniffing gives me erection man, cmon".

Lindell seems to still be doing the heroin and crack me thinks...

There is a canvass going on in Florida right now and it doesn't look good. Looks right in line with the PCAPS.
7a6ea79cc1234be54da364a40634b334.jpg

There is a canvass going on in Florida right now and it doesn't look good. Looks right in line with the PCAPS.
7a6ea79cc1234be54da364a40634b334.jpg
didn’t trump win Florida? Seems like a waste of resources… I get it…. Blue states won’t cooperate so if we prove it in Florida it might force the issue.

but it won’t.

it’ll be a year in two months and still nothing.

you ever thought of ways we might be able to force the issue ourselves… cuz it seems to me were about to get raw dog fucked even harder in the future.

IML Gear Cream!
didn’t trump win Florida? Seems like a waste of resources… I get it…. Blue states won’t cooperate so if we prove it in Florida it might force the issue.

but it won’t.

it’ll be a year in two months and still nothing.

you ever thought of ways we might be able to force the issue ourselves… cuz it seems to me were about to get raw dog fucked even harder in the future.
Maricopa audit results are coming Friday. Keep your eye on that.

btw, canvassing will substantiate the fraud so the more the better. If we don't tighten up voting laws in every state its game over.

Arizona Audit for Dummies - Senator Wendy Rogers Catches Us Up on the Review of Election Results

Boom!

https://www.disclose.tv/florida-to-investigate-facebook-over-election-laws/

Florida to investigate Facebook over election laws

“If this new report is true, Facebook has violated Florida law to put its thumb on the scale of numerous state and local races. Floridians deserve to know how much this corporate titan has influenced our elections. That is why I am directing Secretary Lee to use all legal means to uncover violations of Florida’s election laws.”

DELAWARE

Releasing some preliminary results on canvassing in Delaware, from Patriots for Delaware.

1) state “final voted” file is 20k higher than state elections office final total. Oops.

2) Photos above
25% adjudication rate for mail votes

More votes from nursing homes than beds to vote from.

Flagrant violations of the law pertaining to overseas/military ballots coming straight out of government addresses.

And this... in Biden’s home state.

Attachments

• photo_2021-09-28_19-15-44.jpg
    photo_2021-09-28_19-15-44.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 27
Because Patriots for Delaware say so?
Is the deep state keeping this TOO from seeing the light of day?

DELAWARE

Releasing some preliminary results on canvassing in Delaware, from Patriots for Delaware.

1) state “final voted” file is 20k higher than state elections office final total. Oops.

2) Photos above
25% adjudication rate for mail votes

More votes from nursing homes than beds to vote from.

Flagrant violations of the law pertaining to overseas/military ballots coming straight out of government addresses.

And this... in Biden’s home state.

What a surprise..... Well not really..... Like the fall of Rome we are heading that direction unless a major shake up and change happens...

If it were true, FOX would report it.
CNN maybe not.. But FOX would for sure.

Back